Author Topic: forum minds would like to know???  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
forum minds would like to know???
« on: September 01, 2009, 08:17:49 AM »
Who is the weirdo who made up the seed song???? I really would like to know who sat around writing the words to this?? Anyone have a clue who the fool was who invented the seed song. Forum minds would like to know. THE CHORUS

* The Seed indeed is all you need
    * To stay off the junk and the pills and the weed.                    ( what do these words do for a child that is straight and never even knew what drugs were??? You try singing something you do
    * You come each day from ten to ten.                                                                 relate to) Not only are the words horrible but did the parents even know what the kids were singing???
    * And if you screw up then you start again.                                            And if you do your leg I'll break??? What kind of crap is this???

FIRST VERSE:

* Faith, love and honesty will prevail
    * And if you can't dig it you'll go to jail.
    * Old friends and phone calls you can't make.
    * And if you do, your leg I'll break.
                                                                 Lets not forget junkies and thieves throughout the land join our family hand in hand............... Geez the words alone are CREEPY!  I am not digging this song at all, I did not dig it back then, and I really am not digging it now. Would like the person who made it dug into the ground. :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline susan

• View Profile
Re: forum minds would like to know???
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 03:36:25 PM »
I am not sure all the words, I would not sing it, though I had to hear it, the seed indeed is all you need to stay off the junk and the pills and the weed, you come each day from ten till ten, and if you screw up you'll start again, junkies and thieves throughout the  land join our family hand and hand,  I am lost after this lol, thank GOD for that, hee hee.... sigh... so what are the famous words to the rest of this horrible song??  I too would not mind knowing what soul wrote this crap. What was that about breaking legs???? Imagine the soul who wrote it, lol, lets not,  ahahahahahaha, geez if only my parents knew the words themselves heads would be flying. :roflmao:  What a stupid stupid song. :agree:  hee hee, did I also say how much better I feel coming to this forum? I will teach my dog how to hum this through his back side lol, if someone tells me the whole song and who wrote it, ahahahaaha, priceless. :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »