Author Topic: Tony Robbins Issue...  (Read 953 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Tony Robbins Issue...
« on: September 02, 2009, 02:50:41 AM »
So being the scum I am I managed to beat my boss into submission enough for him to agree to me moving into a single aparment. Though last laugh is on me as the apartment is right next to a major traffic intersection. Har har..

No matter, given my hearing isn't all that much to write home about I'll manage.

The real problem is the last teacher was given some Tony Robbins books by some knothead dogooder wank job ex-teacher who was hoping to improve his life by taping into his inner power. He thus far has moved to Crete and opened a Chinese take away stand (not making this up either).

Anyhow, I was lying on my bed looking over at my bookshelf and nestled in between my copy of Lonely Planet's Laos guide and an my copy of Walden by Therou (sp?) are three books by Tony Robbins.

I live in a town where reading material is so sparse that it almost seems like a shame to throw them away. But really don't I have some higher moral obligation to protect some unsuspecting half-wit from the material in the books? I read about twenty pages into 'Unleashing the Inner blah wank wank' and came across Neuro Linguistical Programming and decided to go back to watching 'Kingdom of Heaven" on my laptop.

I suspect he goes onto explain that for a small/large sum of money you can be a better you. No thanks dickmouth as I'm just fine with being who I am now. If I wanted to work 90 hours a week and blow my boss to get a promotion to unleash his inner power I'll consider reading some of his crap.

Since I'm happy enough as is I won't be bothered.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Tony Robbins Issue...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 02:51:23 AM »
so yeah what should I do with the books?

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 03:59:02 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
so yeah what should I do with the books?
Speaking as a woman who fired a small caliber round through her Psychologist’s book I say get creative.
Beyond using it to steady a wobbly table, you could add foot notes to the text. Thus, ensuring any future readers get some additional insights.
You could also make an object d'art of it by adding illustrations.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 04:16:19 AM »
I lahk dis idear.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 12:01:08 PM »
The real problem is the last teacher was given some Tony Robbins books by some knothead dogooder wank job ex-teacher who was hoping to improve his life by taping into his inner power...

I read about twenty pages into 'Unleashing the Inner blah wank wank' and came across Neuro Linguistical Programming and decided to go back to watching 'Kingdom of Heaven" on my laptop.

What an incredible resource into cult mindset, however!  :D  I bet you could find loads of stuff to quote for the less initiated!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 04:13:56 PM »
I went to an NLP training seminar. They gang raped me in the buttocks to release my inner power. now my sphincter is soo stretched out I cant hold my poop in! is there any legal recourse? i feel so powerless now. I just got fired from the bank i work at because i shat my fifth office chair this month (this time in front of a customer), fourteenth this year, and the expense of paying for the clean up crew and properly disposing of the office chairs has now exceeded what i make for the company in a year....they called me a "toxic asset", and i think they were serious in every definition of the expression.

Dont listen to anyone who believes in NLP. it's bad for your health and dignity.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 04:17:05 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
They gang raped me in the buttocks to release my inner power. now my sphincter is soo stretched out I cant hold my poop in!

Looks like the only thing they released is a whole bunch of shit.  ::fullofshit::

your only recourse would be to go postal. I recommend a hummer-mounted minigun. Enjoi!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 06:00:30 PM »
what a humorous scenario....

An ex-bank employee who can hold his shit in going postal on his coworkers with a hummer mounted minigun. Have the guy wear a diaper, eat metamucil by the bucketload, have cool computer animations of poop coming out of a loose asshole(a la the heart in crank, bullets in romeo must die), jason statham play the character, wayes bros as producers, and you got yourself a summer box office smash hit.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 12:15:57 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
The real problem is the last teacher was given some Tony Robbins books by some knothead dogooder wank job ex-teacher who was hoping to improve his life by taping into his inner power...

I read about twenty pages into 'Unleashing the Inner blah wank wank' and came across Neuro Linguistical Programming and decided to go back to watching 'Kingdom of Heaven" on my laptop.

What an incredible resource into cult mindset, however!  :D  I bet you could find loads of stuff to quote for the less initiated!

You can have all three of the damn things if you want them.