Author Topic: Dr. George Ross  (Read 12993 times)

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Dr. George Ross
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2010, 11:27:14 AM »
Quote from: "kpickle39"
yep, that is a pic of the son-of-a-cunt.   And the ordained minister thing . . .imagine that?  Ross a minister.  I'm not suprised . . .he is after all the same as Newton, total fraud.  Interesting that on his CV/Resume, he left out his time working at Straight.

Hey Sherm,
How goes it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2010, 11:02:43 AM »
going alright thank you.  Hope the same with you diva.  :cheers:

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2010, 07:05:10 AM »
Quote from: "seamus"
This thread is givin me NIGHTMARES. Brings me back to an absolutely horrendous time.swear to god I get pains in my stomach from thinking about this shit.
reminds me of how much I hated my mother.and why I cant keep a relationship,and my fucking failure to trust anything.Why I am such a jealous prick.
   My wife is divorcing me,I m probably gonna lose my dogs and a lotta$$$$$. Once I cool off IM taking a road trip.Goddamn am I disgusted.

Yo, Seamus...I am with ya on the nightmares. And also the day-mares. I can also see how my relationshits have suffered horribly. The kick in the head, aside from, simply poor descions I have made, most of those bad descions are based on emotional strife which I can trace directly back to....you know where.

I have already re-hashed all the stuff I know of GEORGE ROSS, and would rather not continue to pick at the scar tissue left over from that time period. I am not one to bury my head in the sand, nor am I one to deny/repress the realities of the nightmares. But I think I have enuff wits about me to know when to leave well enuff alone. I said my piece way back when this thread started. Anything I would say now would only be redundant.

The one redeming thing about this whole shit storm is that during my "interview" process. I directly addressed those issues I discussed earlier in the thread. I thought (pardon the expression), that I "had my shit in one sock"...I was astonished at the uncontrolable sobbing that flowed out of me, not unlike explosive emotional diahrrea. And ya know what, I got no regrets. Someone asked me if I was concerned with reprisal, via defamation of character comming from George Ross. Pfft! I will gladly stand/sit in any court room USA and swear, attest, affirm or otherwise tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Now, if this cretin is concerned about  defamation of his character.....Perhaps he should make an effort to build some character, so that it could be defamed in the first place. Other wise, the truth would be like scortching sunlight....the best deodorant known to man kind.

Oddly, I am not infused with anger and or hatred. I have come to some peace with the worst George Ross had to deal out. I have connected with the ones he harmed directly. I have made my amends ( for my actions...directed by George Ross)  and they were graciously accepted. All thats left is for GEORGE ROSS to make his amends/apologies,or defend himself. Personally, I think he is too much of a chicken shit to examine the destruction he inflicted on scores of young people...who are now full grown adult individuals.As I have said before, I may be discredited...a few others may be able to discredited...But they can NOT discredit all of us!

Much Peace
Continued Healing
woof/dave
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2010, 10:22:33 AM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
To the best of my knowlege Miller Newton was not a psychiatrist in 2004, nor at any other time in his storied life.  Funny that he should be described as such twice in that article.

He was NEVER a psychiatrist.  Ever.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline scoop

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2011, 12:24:54 AM »
I am new here....but just have had a week of thinking about my days at Possibilities Unlimited, in Lexington, Kentucky.  So many of your thoughts and accounts (KHK) have brought me back to those days!  Wow.  It is really hard to believe....everything that you guys have said about Dr. Ross is correct.  At the time, I truly was messed up.  Wow.  You have all brought me into a new way of thinking about this whole thing.  I think that I was just moving on from it, although my intake date of Dec. 29 (1990) always crosses my mind in some strange way every year.  I would love to hear more about all of this.  I never realized that there was such an outcry and even litigation over all of these programs' philosophy and approach.  It certainly was....well....traumatic to say the least.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2011, 04:29:46 PM »
man, was Ross scummy or what?   urgh, just thinking of that disco looking idiot with his faggot mustache makes me wanna puke.

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2011, 07:56:21 PM »
The sad thing is RBT had some very valid useful parts that will forever be tainted because of how it was used to validate George Ross as a mental health professional,something he never was.