Author Topic: Has anyone spent anytime in Russia?  (Read 4981 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone spent anytime in Russia?
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2009, 04:46:02 AM »
I can vouch for this. The whole myth that Russian women don't age well is just that...

My whole family is Russian, both sides, (it's amazing... every single marriage into this family is from mother Russia as well) and I can say with certainty that the women in my family do not in any way fit the misconception. Hell, they're in better shape than I am, and that, I guess, is to be expected, due to the fact that I am scotch-irish and black dutch. (read: hill-fucking-billy)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2009, 08:15:27 AM »
once again castle, you have proven yourself to be a drunk fool thats full of herself.

headline:
"?? - ????????? ??????? ???????? ? ???????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ??????"

translation:

"You - little person boy with back table is fat like head."

and your conjugations are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy off. whad you use, babelfish?

you're obviously not russian. you obviously have never spent any time in russia. The only thing you know about russians is through your family. Russians who emigrate to the U.S are very different from russians in russia. U.S russians are a step ahead, evolutionarily, from non-emigrated russians. The ones left in russia are quite different. I spent the first 25 years of my life there and i do business there, with trips there on a bi-monthly basis. I know my shit when it comes to russia. you dont....ms "all i know about russia is what the hos of so florida tell me"....then two days later "my whole family is russian!". yeah right, my big "back table fat like head".........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2009, 08:21:12 AM »
Quote from: "vladimir Piniskin"
once again castle, you have proven yourself to be a drunk fool thats full of herself.

headline:

translation:

and your conjugations are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy off. whad you use, babelfish?

you're obviously not russian. you obviously have never spent any time in russia. The only thing you know about russians is through your family. Russians who emigrate to the U.S are very different from russians in russia. U.S russians are a step ahead, evolutionarily, from non-emigrated russians. The ones left in russia are quite different. I spent the first 25 years of my life there and i do business there, with trips there on a bi-monthly basis. I know my shit when it comes to russia. you dont....ms "all i know about russia is what the hos of so florida tell me"....then two days later "my whole family is russian!". yeah right, my big "back table fat like head".........

Get over yourself

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2009, 11:44:04 AM »

headline:

translation:

:rofl: Okay, so you may know about Russia, but you sure don't have a clue about women.
Really, you don't.  :roflmao:
BTW, I wrote that. It was intended to be little boy man with head as fat as ass, but a non sequitur was sufficient.
 Looking up the translation was 80 seconds worthwhile window switch. You owe T.A.C. an apology, but ...well LOL!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Intellectuals are boring.
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2009, 12:36:47 PM »
Quote from: "oh Vlad"
  :rofl: Okay, so you may know about Russia, but you sure don't have a clue about women.
Really, you don't.  :roflmao:
BTW, I wrote that. It was intended to be little boy man with head as fat as ass, but a non sequitur was sufficient.
 Looking up the translation was 80 seconds worthwhile window switch. You owe T.A.C. an apology, but ...well LOL!!!
Get over yourself.   :moon:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Keep shakin' that money maker.
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2009, 01:10:51 PM »
Quote from: "Smart A$$"
Intellectuals are boring  !:moon:
Smart A$$ sounds like Vlad P’s kinda gal. If you can live an uninspired life without orgasms and tirelessly mollycoddle a guy’s ego, he might deem you worthy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2009, 07:48:33 PM »
I fucking hate you girl-power femennazis. What, you think it's acceptable for women to pretend to be smart in order to get rich dates who will buy them things? like thats an acceptable attitude? girls who think that way should all be raped by dirty arabs and forced into slavery. women are supposed to love their partner/spouse, not use them, you dumb shits.

If a girl uses me, and pisses me off sufficiently, I use her. I send her off to "paris" on my "private plane" for "shopping" with my "security" but in fact they end up in saudi arabia and become the items that are getting shopped for, with my goons as her handlers, until she pays off her debt to me - that debt being however much money i spent on her. In saudi arabia, that takes a long time. A shuba (fur coat) in russia can be up to ten thousand dollars. A quality russian prostitute in saudi arabia earns around two hundred an hour, and considering i usually end up "buying" them (nah, just recycling) an entire wardrobe full of jewlery and fur coats, it takes them a very, very long time to pay off the debt. once she's done, I sell her to a shiek and then she has to work off the money he spent buying her, until he gets bored and the process is repeated. People get what they deserve, and thats what Gold diggers get.  

I am married and love my wife very much. I am allowed to have affairs while in russia, as i spend very significant amount of time there. I would never do that to my wife because she loves me for who I am. Anyone who only loves me for the money, will likewise be only loved for the money she makes me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2009, 07:59:07 PM »
you may be wondering, doesnt anyone notice these girls missing? NEVER. Usually girls with that attitude are such because their families are destitutes or drunks (as most russian families as), and the girl wants some swift upward mobility. When she gets sent to saudi arabia, I send her parents letters written by my secretary about the wonders of america and i always provide a few hundred dollars in the envelope. the parents or real husbands are usually too drunk or clueless to question it. the money that gets sent to their parents or real husbands to keep them pacified gets taken out of the girl's paycheck in S.Arabia.

I have a clear concience. If a woman has a clear concience about using a man for money, i likewise have a clear concience when using her for money. I would never do this to normal women. only the ones who really deserve it. He's called Charles Darwin.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2009, 08:02:00 PM »
Quote from: "Vladimir Piniskin"
I fucking hate you girl-power femennazis. What, you think it's acceptable for women to pretend to be smart in order to get rich dates who will buy them things? like thats an acceptable attitude? girls who think that way should all be raped by dirty arabs and forced into slavery. women are supposed to love their partner/spouse, not use them, you dumb shits.

If a girl uses me, and pisses me off sufficiently, I use her. I send her off to "paris" on my "private plane" for "shopping" with my "security" but in fact they end up in saudi arabia and become the items that are getting shopped for, with my goons as her handlers, until she pays off her debt to me - that debt being however much money i spent on her. In saudi arabia, that takes a long time. A shuba (fur coat) in russia can be up to ten thousand dollars. A quality russian prostitute in saudi arabia earns around two hundred an hour, and considering i usually end up "buying" them (nah, just recycling) an entire wardrobe full of jewlery and fur coats, it takes them a very, very long time to pay off the debt. once she's done, I sell her to a shiek and then she has to work off the money he spent buying her, until he gets bored and the process is repeated. People get what they deserve, and thats what Gold diggers get.  

I am married and love my wife very much. I am allowed to have affairs while in russia, as i spend very significant amount of time there. I would never do that to my wife because she loves me for who I am. Anyone who only loves me for the money, will likewise be only loved for the money she makes me.
:rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao: "I'm such a rich badass I've got super secret squirrel shit goin' global n' stuff
"I read too much of the supermarket fiction selection". Blah blah blah.Liar Liar
  If you had anything capable of love in you it would be something like a fondness for a pet. :heartbreak:
Why don't you just hire a house keeper and a wet nurse? I can totally see now why you have to pay for it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2009, 08:04:10 PM »
:roflmao:  "Piniskin"............ is that like...... penis + skin........... the size of a pin?  :roflmao:

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2009, 08:08:18 PM »

headline:

translation:

lol.. methinks you have an astigmatism. I didnt write that post.. I wrote the one below it. Ive never been to Russia, don't speak Russian.. hell, I can't even write "Tetris" in cryllic, (and it's fucking written in big pixels right on the start screen), so I won't even try. My family Ran The  Fuck Away from that shithole well before the Bolshevik revolution, and my grandmother is the last in my family who is fluent. (In Russian, Yiddish and Hebrew)

You are right about one thing, though, I am quite the drunk fool. But my ability to put it away has nothing to do with Russia. As I said, I'm hillbilly.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2009, 08:24:36 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
:roflmao:  "Piniskin"............ is that like...... penis + skin........... the size of a pin?  :roflmao:
Quote from: "American Girl"
:rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao: "I'm such a rich badass I've got super secret squirrel shit goin' global n' stuff
"I read too much of the supermarket fiction selection". Blah blah blah.Liar Liar
  If you had anything capable of love in you it would be something like a fondness for a pet. :heartbreak:
Why don't you just hire a house keeper and a wet nurse? I can totally see now why you have to pay for it.
Quote from: "z"
Smart A$$ sounds like Vlad P’s kinda gal. If you can live an uninspired life without orgasms and tirelessly mollycoddle a guy’s ego, he might deem you worthy.
Quote from: "?? - ????????? ??????? ???????? ? ???????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ??????"
There is so much reductive ew factor going on up there in that post about women by region that it almost makes one nostalgic for the not so long ago days where the misogyny here was blatantly expressed in rambling tirades of sadistic mutilation (almost but no not).

Your warning about the mostly not intelligent albeit street smart conversational prostitutes was a crack up. Do you expect that a woman having her life result in the need or just the belief she needs to pander to men such as yourself is going to give you anything substantive of herself?

The women unfortunate enough to be the recipients of your approval are defined derisively in terms that describe a dedicated dullard with a low self esteem and a BMI disproportionate to Vogue standards ‘cept the boobies of course. // hearing you cry Mamama
Come on ladies it’s not polite to laugh at Stack’s uh, I mean Vlad’s obvious over compensation. His short comings are his cross to carry.

Baaaahahahahaahhaahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahahahhaahhahaahahhahahahahaahahh!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2009, 08:49:48 PM »
I made the name up and i'm completely full of shit, it case you didnt realize from my first post.

There's something called called sarcasm. There's also something called trolling. look it up on in a dictionary. It's a fun waste of time when you're stoned or drunk and in front of a computer...right castle? you know what i'm talkin about! ya fuckin drunk feminazi..LMAO.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »
I made the name up and i'm completely full of shit, it case you didnt realize from my first post.

I fail in reading comprehension.

I still maintain you aren't clever enough to be a troll, though. That "princess every other tuesday" was the best you ever got.

However, you successfully baited me a couple of times, so Ill give you that, and that results in me being officially full of fail, oops  :ftard:

There's also something called trolling. look it up on in a dictionary.

Did you look up trolling in the dictionary before you started?  I had no idea you were a fisherman, or a vocalist. I dont think webster is going to help you improve your craft.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2009, 09:09:46 PM »
Hey, i hate women too, there's nothing wrong with that. Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel.I think woman all belong in kitchen or bedroom - nowhere else. also they generally require daily spanking with baseball or cricket bat to keep obidient, cook proper meals, give blowjob on demand, chop firewood and keep things clean while her mouth stay shut like a Vagina of 8-year-old virgin girl who is circumcised.

Btw Vladimir and Ivan are cousins, and also brothers. I am their father and grandfather. We are from Novosibirsk. We keep cow in house, she look and taste very much like mother. In my country we have a pen outside of cinema and restaurant for the animals and womens! They always are well taken care of, they have large trough for eating from and pooping in! and so very low maintenance! you american girls are too spoiled and american men too whipped, you dont know what good life is.