Author Topic: NIGGERS  (Read 4639 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NIGGERS
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2003, 09:13:00 AM »
Whats wrong Michael?Cant come of with anything intelligent to say?how interesting, you take some of my lines in an attempt to insult me.Mike you are the one at the library using the computer not me.Matter of fact I own two powerful PC's.Would be more then happpy to show you on camera.One of my monitors alone cost about what you would make in a months time, "if you worked over time at McDonalds".

You cant compete with me Mike,I am way ahead of you in the game in life, both finacialy and in possessions "High end electronics".Its people like you who go around the world living in jealousy and enving people like me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
NIGGERS
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2003, 09:48:00 AM »
On 2003-08-19 22:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I have a question.

Why do people even respond to asswads like Nazi?

So he hates black people...so what. Im sure he has far bigger problems to deal with.

Just ignore the neandetrhal fuck and remember, the only hate that is legitimate is self loathing.

Nazi's game is a farce.

Hey Nazi, if whites like you are so superior, why havnt you figured out that expressing your hate simply segregates YOU from the rest of the world...even those with the same skin color as your own??

Loser."

I am gonna have to answer your question with a question.Why are you responding to me?I thought you just said I was an asswad nazi? You STUPID MOTHERFUCKER....
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
NIGGERS
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2003, 09:52:00 AM »
One more thing, you are so stupid that you dont even realize its people like you that keeep this post going.The more you respond , the more attention this topic gets.Now who's the asswad????

LMMFAO....
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
NIGGERS
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2003, 10:01:00 AM »
I was restraining myself in responding to Michael Lewandowski post here.now that I have went back and identified what you have said anonymous I see what you mean.I wonder if he'll take any more lines from you?

Now thats said, the kid cant even come up with his own lines and has to use yours.I gues we should change his name to Michael "Lewd"andowski, because he is LEWD.

Mike you seem to know alot about trailors, do you speak from experience?You have posted many posts at this site about trailors,I think you are speaking from experiences.Though it is unheard of trailor parks in Massachusettes, but then again I live in an upper class neighborhood and dont have the time to go out and tour lower class nieghborhoods.Actually I could use a could laugh, Mike can I come see your neighborhood?

I get a back laugh out of seeing other people struggling and jealous eyes starring at me.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
NIGGERS
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2003, 12:20:00 PM »
come on down, i'll start diggin your hole.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NIGGERS
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2003, 10:21:00 PM »
High end electronics".

Really tell me more?

Offline SyN

• View Profile
NIGGERS
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2003, 11:36:00 PM »
i think he ment sticking electronic dildo's in his tight end. and what the hell is a back laugh nazi?. u truly r a natural comic. u ever think of stand up? i would pay to see it. and u luv the attention, go ahead admit it. i can wait till the library opens tomorrow to hear your response.
the one. the only.
SyN

Offline SyN

• View Profile
NIGGERS
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2003, 12:35:00 AM »
as anonymous: 169 posts
as Kaz 3 posts
as brinker 7 posts
and as nazi 10 posts
think of all that negativly wasted time man. sheesh build model planes or something. Try and be a chill nazi ok?? im asking freakin please. elan was negative enough, we dont need your hate for some b.s, in an elan forum. you hated it there we all did. you obviously r very disturbed from the place. so talk about it n try to make some friends. please. enough is enough. i wont keep dissin back n forth no more. so please stop being such n ass to everyone or leave. talk your neo crap w/ peeps who want to hear it. Does anyone else here agree w/ me? do u nazi?
SyN

Offline SyN

• View Profile
NIGGERS
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2003, 03:14:00 AM »
wrote:

"For those of you that are interested, I recently have discovered that Micheal Lewandowski aka as SYnister numerous amounts of posts seem to have the same ip address as the post's in the beckie strange topic and many other topics here.

Someone has posted something about slander being illegal and being anonoymous can not protect you from it, well they are right.Michael's ip address seems to also match many of the post's written in the "peter moore" topic.In that topic Peter is being humilated with slanderous lies which are punishable by law.

I have taken the liberty to forward this information to the property authorities so that action can be taking against Michael for his outrageous slander that he has produced upon this website.

It is one thing to express prejudice against elan, but when you post outrageous lies about someone you are going way too far.You have depicted Martin kruglik as to being a child molester,Mark Rosenberg as a drug addict/rapist,and numerous other amounts of accusations filled with lies and slander.Most of these post's all come back to your ip address.

You think you are untouchable here? Well Michael you will soon find out the consquences for your actions."
[/quote] :lol:
by the way nazi, seems you are this guy. and the guy rippin on peter moore, and in all the other posts as mr brinker, bout marty, and all of the other worthless staff of elan;which i could care less about you saying. but you tried to pin them on me. all them fit into what u call "slander." including saying they were posted by me. all those "slander" posts you seem so hellbent on blaming on me, all come from your ip address which i wont post though i know several would luv to see it. so what were u saying again? "you think you are untouchable?" now that i moderate and want to calm your babbling down i can find them and all your posts YOU labeled as "slander" back to you. which means........ you are glass bro.. we can see right through you. so hows about we just end this b.s now and continue on as humans???? can i get an amen?
mike lewandowski/ MrSyNiStEr

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
NIGGERS
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2003, 09:58:00 AM »
Yes I did rip on those people you have named and they fuckin deserved it.Go ahead post my ip address, Its not even my real address.I surf through anonymous browsing, not to hide my ident but to prevent cookies on my pc.Pete Moore is an asshole in my opinion and pissed me off numerous amounts of time and got all offened over shit i posted about Staff at Elan,I dont give a fuck what he thinks.All the staff at elan were assholes and deserve what they get on these sites.
I read a post by you about a Mr Brinker and created a sn for it to fuck with you, so what..You were being an ass and deserved it.Keep in my mind, I never started anything here, I simply wrote shit about marty and all the other staff I did not like and asshole Peter got all offended.I'll say it agian, Marty is a child molester, Marc is a fuckin junkie,Gottlieb is possesed by some unknown force, Clare is a whore, Linda is a lesbian and so on and so on.

So what I hurt their feelings?I made up lies about them? You gives a fuck, I dont and I will continue to expose these assholes for what they are.

And another thing, I do hate niggers and the entire hip hop movement,They are lowlifes and have no place in this world.Grant it this is an Elan site and it should be all about Elan, I agree.But when you get people like peter coming in here saying "I love Marc, I dont want no harm to happen to him" fuckin little ass kisser he was in elan.He was so brainwashed by Marc he cant even tell his head from his ass anymore.
So if you dont like what is written about the staff, then dont fuckin read it.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
NIGGERS
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2003, 11:45:00 AM »
i never liked any staff in elan but one. his name was jim something and he used to sneak me ciggs when i pulled. gottlieb is my sworn enemy, that man tried to mind fuk any and everyone that was in 3. he was a soulless piece of shit. Marty.... well marty was never around except when we had a golf game(which i manipulated him into starting. we can all agree i bet, that elan helped us all learn to do that better.) i could give 2 shits what u say nazi just dont say it was me sayin that shit, stand by the words u said. i dont care if you dont like moore, but dont try to convince all i said it. Elan is was and will be a fukn hellhole destoying the youth till they close that cesspool, plain n simple. thats why i want to shut them, daytop and any other mind numbing b.s down. we all know what they do. plain n simple. i personally never herd during my 2.5 years there of any of the "molestations written or anything else like that and if they are true.. well fukn call em out more power to everyone. so nazi when were u in elan? obviously before my time.
SyN