Author Topic: Favorite Reader Comments from 5th Estate "Powerless"  (Read 710 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Favorite Reader Comments from 5th Estate "Powerless"
« on: August 17, 2009, 08:11:07 PM »
what is your favorite comment from CBC's expose on AARC

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/discussion/2009 ... l#comments

i believe that aarc's days are numbered. and all that is needed to stop aarc is for THE TRUTH to come out!

aarc brutally abuses teens, and has done so systematically for years. that is the truth.

the people who run aarc and their staff are members of a cult that use their cult beliefs to modify behavior. that is the truth.

aarc uses manipulation and coercion on teens, as well as the alberta government. that is the truth.

THANK GOD THIS IS BEING DUSCUSSED! i am very surpirsed, but very impressed and proud as well that canadians are not putting up with this crap!

oh and to the previous poster: i will try to remember to live in the moment, and that expectations are pre-meditated resentments, and that all we have is today, and that my familly is dangerous to my recovery, and that if i ever drink again i will die, and that i can never see my friends again, and that i am POWERLESS.

Priceless

:tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Favorite Reader Comments from 5th Estate "Powerless"
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 04:56:24 PM »
I really liked this one:

"...also when you were talking about the staff and how they are uneducated, i have one thing to say. I HAVE BEEN TO THE EDUCATED PEOPLE! and they could not related to me."
Jennifer McRae | Calgary | Posted February 17, 2009 03:12 PM

:roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »