Author Topic: John Reuben's Garbage Depot  (Read 18427 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
John Reuben's Garbage Depot
« on: August 16, 2009, 06:04:39 PM »
Here you are Johnny, your very own land fill that you're free to muck up to your hearts content. It seems people are becoming annoyed with you derailing pertinant conversations in your goal from keeping the truth about these places from coming to light. No one seems to find anything you add having any value, and most would prefer you just leave. I on the other hand find you to be hysterical, and I appreciate how you highlight the mindset and behavior of those who would offer to take (and abuse) troubled teens off lazy parents hands.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: John Reuben's Garbage Depot
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 06:14:10 PM »
I'll even get you started Johnny. Boy someone is sure gonna sleep good tonight.

Nice try Bruce, but no go. First you stated that you asked to have you posts strung together and the admins told you “What posts? There are none to string together”. Then you told us that you asked to have your posts strung together but didn’t get a response. Then later you told us that you had 5 guest posts and that they have already been strung together.

Hmmm...to be honest John I'm a little hazy on the details. Maybe you could provide individual posts of mine and I could comment on each one them. That'll give me a chance to walk you through the time line and entire process where I was proactively proving you wrong. Still stings doesnt it Johnny? So go ahead and toss up links to comments I made regarding each one of the afore mentioned quotes.

Finally we were able to get Ginger to respond and tell us that your posts were never even looked at or strung together like you had claimed. She confirmed that you were lying all along. I have exposed your lies here at every turn and the admins here have confirmed it

Well you actually weren't able to get Ginger to do anything. She finds you to be a joke. She actually called me and we discussed the issue, along with whats going on in our day to day life. What was actually confirmed was that I had far surpassed your own standards, and you were incorrect all along. You're still dodging the fact that if I had something to hide, I wouldnt work so hard to expose the truth.

So we will wait until you can get the job done, Bruce. I think you should use your time a little more constructively and try to have conversations with other people instead of trolling. When you get the job done we can continue and I will answer any question you like, but until then try to be more constructive with your time and contribute more to the forum.

Oh I'm all about constructive comments John. Remember I actually experienced this place whereas you just locked your kid up in it, along with a lot of other peoples kids. As much as you believe you are both the center of the universe and of fornits, there are actually other things and other conversations that go on without you. You may want to try accepting that. In the meantime you are freet o spew your garbage here to your hearts content, just leave it in here. As soon as you learn to have an honest and forth right conversation, without any of your usual games, you're welcome to join the grown ups table. Until then though we'd prefer you just cool off in here for awhile. Talk to you soon buddy!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 06:17:46 PM »
Sorry, Bruce this thread is all yours.  Ginger has already proved that you lied about having your guest posts strung together.  They were never done like you stated. Secondly when you stated that the admins indicated that you had too few to string together that was a lie also because Ginger stated it was difficult to determine how many guest posts you had with the existing software.  

So we have established that you have lied to cover your tracks.  We still havent established why you lied or how many guest posts you have or user names you go by.  So we still cannot move forward.

Sorry buddy, that was the deal, you will have to troll someone else until psy or ginger gets around to it.  Keep working at it and good luck.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 06:35:48 PM »
I will leave you with this one:

RobertBruce stated:

So then my guest posts have been linked up, the issue has been resolved. You may confirm this at your leisure.

Confirming link

Ginger stated:

I haven't done it for a couple of reasons. “
confirming link

So this confirms you lied and continue to.......

sorry Bruce, every statement you made was shot down by Ginger.  you never had your posts strung together.  Ginger never confirmed that there were too little posts to string together, and you keep going back and forth with "I dont guest post"... to "well I have 5 guest posts".

You are covering you tracks and the only thing anyone will believe is when you show us your posts....

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 06:55:05 PM »
But TheWho never had his posts linked up, just counted.  Why should RB be held to a higher standard?  I don't get why TheWho wants Robert to do more than he himself did.  That double standard thing gets him in trouble.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 06:59:13 PM »
Sorry, Bruce this thread is all yours. Ginger has already proved that you lied about having your guest posts strung together. They were never done like you stated. Secondly when you stated that the admins indicated that you had too few to string together that was a lie also because Ginger stated it was difficult to determine how many guest posts you had with the existing software.

So we have established that you have lied to cover your tracks. We still havent established why you lied or how many guest posts you have or user names you go by. So we still cannot move forward.

Sorry buddy, that was the deal, you will have to troll someone else until psy or ginger gets around to it. Keep working at it and good luck.

Oh John, you're still somehow missing it. This is starting to get sad. You're attempting to deflect the issue because you know you've been proven wrong. You're a mess and you're left sitting there with egg all over your face trying to salvage some scrap of the argument.

Here are your standards:

Volunteering and actually showing up to do the work are two different things. Nobody is rushing you, being passive and sitting next to the phone for weeks on end waiting for a phone call doesn’t help the cause to move forward. Eventually a person has to become proactive, advocate for himself and make things happen (if he really wants them to).
When you get your posts strung together and stop running from it then we can move forward. Sitting by the phone, waiting for something to happen doesnt insure results. We will let you figure out for yourself how you want to proceed. If you are afraid of what you posted in the past then I suspect the work will not get done. Either way over time we will get the answer.

Then here was Ginger's response:

Let me see if I can clear this up. He asked. Repeatedly. I haven't done it for a couple of reasons.

First, even if I do link all the posts from a particular address that doesn't prove that the same person isn't posting through a proxy or from some other location. Not that I personally would expect RB to be dodgy that way. Just that linking some posts doesn't prove the absence of others.

Second, even if it were possible to prove the above, the whooter would just call us all liars.

Third, 1+3 = feeding the troll.... and I try not to do that. I'd just wind up getting wrapped up into whooterland crazieness and I really, really don't need that.

Just ignore the asshole!

She used your own argument against you John. You claimed that if a person really had nothing to hide, and really wanted to prove the truth he would be proactive. It doesnt get much more proactive John. I never had anything to hide, because I never had anything more then five guest posts from years gone by.

I think what happened here is that you thought you finally had an argument you could win. You got owned on your claims that I make a number of "gay bashing" remarks. You got owned on your claim that I edit my posts more then you (that one was one of my personal favorites). You thought you had something here because you honestly believe that the abscence of evidence is indicative of guilt. Well Johnny, now you've got your evidence. If you want to talk about me lying regarding my post being linked up, then ask away. I already answered the question for you, but I'm not surprised you didnt understand. Afterwards let's see if you're willing to own up to your own numerous lies told on here. My guess is your hatred of being held accountable will stay strong on that front. Either way you lose credibility so it really doesnt matter.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 07:04:44 PM »
But TheWho never had his posts linked up, just counted. Why should RB be held to a higher standard? I don't get why TheWho wants Robert to do more than he himself did. That double standard thing gets him in trouble

No, it's been done at least once before. He doesnt want it done now because he tends to post under various guises, argue with himself, post under similar usernames to other posters, and pretend he has supporters by cheering himself on. He hates being held accountable and will do anything to avoid it. The other problem is John (TheWho) Reuben often excuses his own horrible behavior by claiming that everyone else is doing the same thing. He never has any basis for such claims, but that's never stopped him before. He refuses to answer questions put to him (see above posts) and will often tuck tail and run or attempt personal attacks when he feels hes been painted into a corner. I never had anything worth linking up as so seldom ever guest posted, and it was such a long time ago. He just couldnt accept it until Ginger spelled it out for him yesterday.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 07:06:32 PM »
So, TheWho's credibility must now be minus zero.  Can't get any lower than that!
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 07:45:14 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I will leave you with this one:

RobertBruce stated:

So then my guest posts have been linked up, the issue has been resolved. You may confirm this at your leisure.

Confirming link

Ginger stated:

I haven't done it for a couple of reasons. “
confirming link

So this confirms you lied and continue to.......

sorry Bruce, every statement you made was shot down by Ginger.  you never had your posts strung together.  Ginger never confirmed that there were too little posts to string together, and you keep going back and forth with "I dont guest post"... to "well I have 5 guest posts".

You are covering you tracks and the only thing anyone will believe is when you show us your posts....

Why did robert lie about having his posts strung together?  I am glad Ginger came out and set Bruce straight.  Bruce is flipping out now that he was caught again  (you can tell when his posts get real long).  He will be posting a ton of guest posts to try to cover this one... oh wait he doesnt guest post!! must be someone else covering for him!! Ha,Ha,Ha,

Sting!!!  Bruce will never learn... the facts of residing in the database burns him everytime.  Lets click on those links again, shall we?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 10:30:12 PM »
:roflmao:

Whatever helps you sleep at night Johnny. Let me know when you want to talk about those lies of yours.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 10:49:34 PM »
this B.S with RB, John, thewho, and whomever else is getting quite annoying.  :feedtrolls:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 08:52:51 AM »
So, TheWho's credibility must now be minus zero.  Can't get any lower than that!
True indeed.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 04:53:59 PM »
True indeed.

I hear ya, the two of them!!  I don’t think I will ever figure out why RB lied about having his posts strung together or that he never guest posted.  Why didn’t he at least stick with one story?

It is good that Ginger cleared it up but it sure made RB look pretty bad when she said the work wasn’t even done after RB said it had been done.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 06:29:20 PM »
True indeed.

Yeah, TheWho never tells the truth.  Even when he doesn't have to lie he does anyway.  It's his nature.  Then whenever he's caught lying his stock response is "It wasn't me!  It was RobertBruce!"  Then he poses as RobertBruce using one of the three logins he created ("Robert Bruce", "RobertBruce." and "RobertBruce .") to try to make Robert look bad.  But he's been exposed for that now so he's even more desperate.  Poor guy can't win an argument so he just lies like a rug.  TheWho is a loser.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 07:10:49 PM »
True indeed.

Yeah, TheWho never tells the truth.  Even when he doesn't have to lie he does anyway.  It's his nature.  Then whenever he's caught lying his stock response is "It wasn't me!  It was RobertBruce!"  Then he poses as RobertBruce using one of the three logins he created ("Robert Bruce", "RobertBruce." and "RobertBruce .") to try to make Robert look bad.  But he's been exposed for that now so he's even more desperate.  Poor guy can't win an argument so he just lies like a rug.  TheWho is a loser.
Sorry, Bruce, I know the truth hurts.  I have provided links to when you have lied, you can only speculate.  There were posts made by "thewho.", "thewho.." and a few others, I think 4 in total.  I can speculate, like you do, that you logged in trying to pose as me those times but I dont do that.  I have openly shown that I logged in as one of those aliases "robertBruce." and the posts are in the history file for all to see.  I had fun!!  But, unlike Bruce, I am not afraid to show that side of me.  I dont run and I dont lie.
I have provided links of at least 3 or 4 lies in just the past one thread that Bruce made in an attempt to run away from his past posts.  I have the courage to stand behind my past posts... we all know Bruce hides in the shadows and then calls people a coward just before he runs off.  (Which has taken on a whole new meaning lately for robert as we all know).

Let me ask everyone this.  Do you think Bruce would have the courage to own up to posting as one of thewho logins?  We all know the answer to that... he likes to make fun of others and then call in sick when it is his turn to stand up and speak.

Again.. no need for me to run, hide or lie.  I’m here and all my posts have been laid out twice for all to see.  I averaged under 3 guest posts per week when I had a user name.
Sorry the truth hurts so much, Bruce and sorry it took getting Ginger involved to prove my point that you were lying.  That is something you need to live with.