Author Topic: John Reuben's Garbage Depot  (Read 18585 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: John Reuben's Garbage Depot
« Reply #150 on: August 30, 2009, 01:52:37 PM »
Its obvious he doesnt know who Leslie Goldberg is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 30, 2009, 06:13:33 PM »
Sure he does. Look they work together incarcerating teens:

http://www.savingteens.org/

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 30, 2009, 07:46:11 PM »
Here you go John.

I think the person feeding him should be charged, if its McDonalds then they should take responsibility. ?.after all this is America.

Now do you have a link proving McDonald's or anyone else was charged for feeding Mr. Cooley too much? Do you have a link of me claiming that Mr. Cooley was charged? I know the answer but I still need to ask.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 30, 2009, 07:54:00 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

What puzzles me is why posters like DJ and RobertBruce cannot stick with facts and just come out and state the truth.  This really hurts the forums credibility and it is a continuous struggle to hold them both accountable.  This is why I insist on links from the 2 of them especially.

I'll take a shot at this.  

The reason may be that they really want to spank HLA in the worst way.  DJ because his ideas were never listened to when he was employed there and Bruce because for the first time he was held accountable for his actions (similar to what I am doing here) and he couldn’t handle it and after a few weeks ran away.  But this obviously cannot be accomplished by merely telling the truth about their experiences (or they don’t feel it can).  So they have this need to lie about HLA and other programs to satisfy their need to discredit every program and people associated with them.

I know I come across as the bad guy every time I expose them, I am seen as unfeeling because I don’t support the lies against the big bad industry, appear to come to their rescue and therefore I must be profiting from it.  But hey, the truth will rise to the top like cream (it does every time) and I am just here to insure the truth gets a voice here on fornits.  I have exposed them and corrected them twice in just the past couple of  weeks alone.

Lying is the wrong way to fight and you end up losing ever time and I am here to push the natural result along a little faster

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 30, 2009, 08:16:31 PM »

So..now you're answering your own questions?

DJ because his ideas were never listened to when he was employed there

Your basis for this is?

Bruce because for the first time he was held accountable for his actions

Really? Please tell us all, what events lead to my being placed at HLA? Tell us what my time was like there and what transpired since you claim to know.

(similar to what I am doing here

How so?

and he couldn’t handle it and after a few weeks ran away

Your basis for this is?

But this obviously cannot be accomplished by merely telling the truth about their experiences (or they don’t feel it can). So they have this need to lie about HLA and other programs to satisfy their need to discredit every program and people associated with them

Can you provide a single example of a verifiable lie either DJ or I have told about HLA? A single one will do.

Lying is the wrong way to fight and you end up losing ever time and I am here to push the natural result along a little faster

If that's true then why do you lie on here so often?

Looks like you've got your work cut out for you tonight John. You've got all this and I'm still waiting on you to provide that link showing McDonalds was held liable for the kid Mr. Cooley killed.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2009, 08:32:21 PM »

What puzzles me is why posters like DJ and RobertBruce cannot stick with facts and just come out and state the truth.  This really hurts the forums credibility and it is a continuous struggle to hold them both accountable.  This is why I insist on links from the 2 of them especially.

The reason may be that they really want to spank HLA in the worst way.  DJ because his ideas were never listened to when he was employed there and Bruce because for the first time he was held accountable for his actions (similar to what I am doing here) and he couldn’t handle it and after a few weeks ran away.  But this obviously cannot be accomplished by merely telling the truth about their experiences (or they don’t feel it can).  So they have this need to lie about HLA and other programs to satisfy their need to discredit every program and people associated with them.

I know I come across as the bad guy every time I expose them, I am seen as unfeeling because I don’t support the lies against the big bad industry, appear to come to their rescue and therefore I must be profiting from it.  But hey, the truth will rise to the top like cream (it does every time) and I am just here to insure the truth gets a voice here on fornits.  I have exposed them and corrected them twice in just the past couple of  weeks alone.

I really dont think DJ lied or mislead anyone.  I have followed his posts.  RobertBruce does like to disrupt things and troll thewho and does lie to get his goat.  I wouldnt take anything that RB says as fact.  Dont take it personally and try to let it go.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 30, 2009, 08:41:22 PM »
Quote from: "Guest 7"

I really dont think DJ lied or mislead anyone.  I have followed his posts.  RobertBruce does like to disrupt things and troll thewho and does lie to get his goat.  I wouldnt take anything that RB says as fact.  Dont take it personally and try to let it go.

Thanks,Guest 7, but I have let him go on many of his lies.  He stated that the Grand Jury made a statement and now I am just asking for him to back up his words for once,  I have provided links for all of my statements.  It is time for him to back up his words for once.  He claims he isnt lying, now is his chance to show all of us.  He will try his usual deflection and trying to change the subject to avoid providing that link.  but we will see what happens

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2009, 06:39:44 PM »
Trying to back peddal on your own comments John? Not surprising.

I am just asking for him to back up his words for once

Which words John? It's always been you who fears and hates accountability, while I embrace it. So please, provide a link to exactly which words of mine you'd like me to back up and I'll be happy to do so. After which I'll be interested to see if you can do the same with your own words. I doubt it.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2009, 06:49:44 PM »
Jill Ryan had a point that I shouldnt be responding to you if you are addressing your questions to someone else.  So I will only respond to "thewho" or "guest". Secondly you should give us a status of how you are doing on getting your posts strung together.  Still running?  You seem to like to bury this topic of yours.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2009, 08:27:07 PM »
How about Cindy? That always seemed to fit you nicely. If you don't want to be called by your name that's your business, everyone knows who you are now, any searches under the name John D. Reuben are going to come back to this. People will see you for who and what you really are and know the truth about you.

As to my posts being linked up I'm still waiting on you. What's the hold up? I'll take the fact that you're trying to change the subject a sign that you once again can't back up any of your claims.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 07, 2009, 02:06:18 PM »
Once again Cindy's chicken shit shines right through. No surprises there, no one expected him to actually back up his claims anyway.