Author Topic: John Reuben's Garbage Depot  (Read 18812 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: John Reuben's Garbage Depot
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2009, 04:13:38 PM »
And yet again John works tirelessly to avoid those tough questions he's afraid of. Work on that reading comprehension Johnny, here look:

look to the comments made by RobertBruce, as those are the only ones I've made regarding this or any other topic in the past year (minus of course the verification guest post from the other week. When are you going to get on that by the way?).

Brought down to the 5th grade level for you that says:

Posts under the name RobertBruce are the only ones I've made in the past year

You can't spin it any other way, thanks for playing though.

I am interested in one comment though:

He goes from “I never guest post”.... to ...

When did I make this comment John? I'm sure you'll be happy to provide a link to it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2009, 04:38:30 PM »
again!!....Nice try.....Okay lets try to take the focus off of Roberts guest posts and try to run around proving whether or not he said he didnt guest post or not.  Sorry Bruce.  I already outlined your MO.

Lets stick to getting your posts trung together.  Then we can track down what you said or did not say.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2009, 04:42:07 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Priceless.

Talking about M.O. Yours can be summed up quite quickly:

Dodge, evade and repeat, always repeat.

Actually come to think of it I think I did outline your M.O. I'll see if I can't dig it up. While I'm doing that there are several questions floating around you've been unable to answer. If you're too afraid of those that's fine, you have my post link up to work on. I thought you said you could take care of it?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2009, 04:53:55 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Priceless.

Talking about M.O. Yours can be summed up quite quickly:

Dodge, evade and repeat, always repeat.

Actually come to think of it I think I did outline your M.O. I'll see if I can't dig it up. While I'm doing that there are several questions floating around you've been unable to answer. If you're too afraid of those that's fine, you have my post link up to work on. I thought you said you could take care of it?

Sorry, Bruce, gotta do your own work like I did.  When you get your posts strung together I will answer your questions.  I knew you would try this but I have to keep you focused on getting your posts done, for your own good.  Sorry buddy.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2009, 05:02:06 PM »
Why do you think it's for my own good John? I mean even since by your own standards I proved I was telling the truth what's added at this point? Even if I was lying though wouldnt accountability be good for you as well? Why do you hate it so much? Either way I told you to get my six posts linked up, I've given my permission numerous times. You claimed you could do it, you claimed Ginger and Psy both respected you, what's the hold up? I mean after all this was your accusation to begin with, isn't the burden of proof on you?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 29, 2009, 05:06:54 PM »
Why do you think it's for my own good John? I mean even since by your own standards I proved I was telling the truth what's added at this point? Even if I was lying though wouldnt accountability be good for you as well? Why do you hate it so much? Either way I told you to get my six posts linked up, I've given my permission numerous times. You claimed you could do it, you claimed Ginger and Psy both respected you, what's the hold up? I mean after all this was your accusation to begin with, isn't the burden of proof on you?

Wiggle, Wiggle, but you cant get away. You gotta get your posts strung together before we move forward, Bruce.  I never asked you for help to get mine done (which I did twice).  when you get it done we can talk.  Come-on be a man and take control of your own posts for a change, dont rely on other people.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 29, 2009, 05:15:04 PM »
Again though, it's your accusation. You have what you need from me, my permission, my encouragement, my blessing. So since its your unfounded baseless accusation, why isnt the burden on you?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 29, 2009, 05:41:56 PM »
Again though, it's your accusation. You have what you need from me, my permission, my encouragement, my blessing. So since its your unfounded baseless accusation, why isnt the burden on you?

Tisk, Tisk,..wiggle, wiggle..you cant run free. I will answer your questions after you get your posts strung together, nothing has changed.  You can keep running and trying to avoid the outcome, but at some point you are going to have to either get it done or say you dont want to do it.  Either way it will be okay.  There is no shame in wanting to keep your guest posts a secret, robert.  But you should be a man and just say what you are going to do.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 29, 2009, 08:45:39 PM »
Are you saying you can't deliver John? Did you make an accusation you can't back up? Why did you make it to begin with then?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 29, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »
Are you saying you can't deliver John? Did you make an accusation you can't back up? Why did you make it to begin with then?

Tisk, Tisk,..wiggle, wiggle..you cant run free. Stay focused RB.... get the job done

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 30, 2009, 12:11:21 AM »
Oh John, the only one running is you. You've made an accusation you cannot back up with evidence of any kind. Perhaps you should be more proactive about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 30, 2009, 01:48:31 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Jill Ryan"
I have a few questions for John Reuben, in the spirit of transparency.  Are you or are you not going to fund sending DJJ children to Ridge Creek School?   Have you already funded DJJ children to either of Buccellato's 5 marketed schools?  Have you been approached to help fill the roster at Ridge Creek School with DJJ children?

I would suggest you PM RobertBruce on this one.  He sort of made this up as a victory cry that he has found my true identity (once again).  2 months ago I was suppose to be this guy named Peter.  Prior to that he claimed he himself was thewho. Before that he called me Cindy, Alan Newman, Function Junction, then the guy who started strugglingteens ... get the picture?  He is not too obsessed...

Sorry I cannot answer your questions.  I would be very interested myself.

Thewho
 You "cannot" as in "cannot" or won't.  John Reuben could answer those questions.  If you are not John Reuben, then why did you bother to answer this post?
John Reuben knows Leslie Goldberg, yet you answered in another post, that you didn't know her...

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 30, 2009, 08:05:13 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I have a few questions for John Reuben, in the spirit of transparency.  Are you or are you not going to fund sending DJJ children to Ridge Creek School?   Have you already funded DJJ children to either of Buccellato's 5 marketed schools?  Have you been approached to help fill the roster at Ridge Creek School with DJJ children?

I would suggest you PM RobertBruce on this one.  He sort of made this up as a victory cry that he has found my true identity (once again).  2 months ago I was suppose to be this guy named Peter.  Prior to that he claimed he himself was thewho. Before that he called me Cindy, Alan Newman, Function Junction, then the guy who started strugglingteens ... get the picture?  He is not too obsessed...

Sorry I cannot answer your questions.  I would be very interested myself.

Thewho
 You "cannot" as in "cannot" or won't.  John Reuben could answer those questions.  If you are not John Reuben, then why did you bother to answer this post?
John Reuben knows Leslie Goldberg, yet you answered in another post, that you didn't know her...

That is a good point.  I should not have responded to someone elses name.  I dont believe I have ever seen him post here, though, but either way this will be the last post I will respond to which is addressed to John Rueben to avoid confusion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 30, 2009, 09:06:24 AM »
^^blatant lie by thewho, aka john reuben^^

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 30, 2009, 11:48:01 AM »
Uh oh John, that's not going to play well in front a judge.