Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 2233 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
2 questions
« on: August 16, 2009, 05:10:48 PM »
First of all does anyone have any idea of how I could go about removing hardened candle wax from a Carol King record ??

2ndly, I bought a armful of records at a garage sale today.  After I got home I began to look them over.  As I was examining Berlin's Love Life I noticed something sticking out of the sleeve.  Upon further examination I found that I had 5 of the 6 members of Berlin's autographs on what appears to be an extra album cover(just the front, not the back).  What I'm wonderin is what my find might be worth.  I tried to look at a few web sights but as usual with the internet I just got the run-around.  So I submit my request for assistance to the Let it Bleed crew.  I don't expect it's worth a whole lot, but I'd still like to know.

Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
wax on wax
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 06:51:09 PM »
Quote from: "starry-eyed pirate"
First of all does anyone have any idea of how I could go about removing hardened candle wax from a Carol King record ??
I would try hot (but NOT boiling) water, or maybe rubbing alcohol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »