Author Topic: whine/vent/blah blah  (Read 1213 times)

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
whine/vent/blah blah
« on: August 11, 2009, 03:28:48 PM »
Now, normally I have a big obsession with programs, but most of rage and depression over it just faded.  In replacement, I felt an interest in exactly what methods were employed in programs and the technicalities of things like rule violations.  But, after seeing some old pictures of the boy's side at the program I was in.  I became slightly irked and depressed over it.  Not so much angry, as sad.  The confusion, the trickery, and the manipulations of my feelings all just came at me, and the idea I was forced to endure such a setting and the fact that nobody (authority-wise) seems to be advocating it's distruction depresses me more so.

I told a child abuse detective about WWASP, and all she did was ask me "Wow, Did you learn your lesson?".  It made me so enraged.   I hate these places so much. :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: whine/vent/blah blah
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 08:46:20 PM »
Quote from: "anythinganyone"
Now, normally I have a big obsession with programs, but most of rage and depression over it just faded.  In replacement, I felt an interest in exactly what methods were employed in programs and the technicalities of things like rule violations.  But, after seeing some old pictures of the boy's side at the program I was in.  I became slightly irked and depressed over it.  Not so much angry, as sad.  The confusion, the trickery, and the manipulations of my feelings all just came at me, and the idea I was forced to endure such a setting and the fact that nobody (authority-wise) seems to be advocating it's distruction depresses me more so.

I told a child abuse detective about WWASP, and all she did was ask me "Wow, Did you learn your lesson?".  It made me so enraged.   I hate these places so much. :(

Did you say anything to her after that? Have you spoken to anyone "higher up" who might be interested in punishing the murderers of WWASP?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 08:50:04 PM »
"Did you learn your lesson?"

fucksake.. I hope you stabbed him/her with a pencil.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 01:04:03 PM »
Che, help me make my butt chocolate compressed? I will return favor. I have three negro freinds and a jew, they make multi-colored ice cream in your shfincter, ya? after we can all smoke some of my CIA crack and stick cooking utensils in schfincter? FUN FUN!

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 03:40:40 PM »
I like bearded revolutionaries too.