Author Topic: Leaving anything I ever knew...  (Read 839 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Leaving anything I ever knew...
« on: August 05, 2009, 10:45:39 PM »
I always loved new topics. What is all's favorite topic???? Thank you Stack for the wonderful c.d. you sent Cyndee to give to me,( Wish Bone Ash Argus -I am still as honorable as  I was how many years ago?. I had an incredible time just being with my sister, I love as much as I did in the 70's, I am now the mystery that was, and is no longer, I am love, as I was at 10, and, 12, and taken at 13, Cyndee saw, me again, we never leave the soul within, as I have never within you ever left.. We are not just blood we are within the soul, we are everything, no matter what all did then at that place, ( I knew they made all say what you had to say to relieve the pain) they tried  to take my family I saw with own eyes,  away they never took you, nope not  from me, and I can take you any where I go, the soul captures things they just want to flounder, I guess I am thinking the wonderful fish I so decided  to have tonight, a small new hole in the wall, Thank you for remembering That I was always special, not a c.d. for all, I know as special as I am back in the yonder years, I shall remain for the for coming, of anything, what happens to me now is just fun, Thank you, you are an  incredible human being, I got to be a warrior , yea tell me about it..... sigh...   Someone Please give me hell for ever loving my family..... I so dare you too. :bump:  :flip:  :rose:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Skank
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 11:06:03 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I never knew nothing about anything, ever
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 11:14:05 PM »
Yes...sigh, I never knew nothing, ever, about anything :peace: but the children yes the children,  :bump: my how the children are important in that place we were, yes my wonderfull pedobrother,yes ...sigh...,wow   :flip: sometimes sure we get angry and threaten to rape children, but,we,are trying to help,really,  hey who doesn't :bump: its wonderfull really how we support each,other,in,our, pedo fantasies..sigh.. :roflmao: sorry but I made,myself,smile. I dare,you,any,of your especially,eric with beer,to save,children,like,we do,when,my,brother :bump: talks,about,rape murder,and,I,laugh cackling,like the,rest,of the clan :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  So com'n poeple,you,noe,why,you are here :peace: yes that reason.