Author Topic: leaa and yeah, you right.  (Read 2807 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: leaa and yeah, you right.
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 03:26:43 AM »
Quote from: "crack Stone"
Quote from: "justonemore"
I think I just 'got it'
to wit , it would make sense if stack is gay/ perverted..BECAUSE OF THE SEED. if he was abused ,and found he liked it, if that's possible, ( i think not in a normal paradigm) and here i use 'normal' in an aristotelian sense, not the common mathemetic, bell-curve sense. I think that's so. i think it true.
If he was sexually abused in the seed, then it would explain his raging against the seed, and anyone he perceives as having a normal life. he feels fouled, and dirty. He hates himself for being the way he is, and he hates anyone who's not. If his sisters know that, and women-folk have ways, it would explain their irrational defense of him.It's why he always claims to be more than he is, and wants always to 'best' men, loathes little girls, and never mentions women. he actually sees himself as a hurt  little girl, and the world's gonna pay.
Stack constantly threatens violence, projects violence against helpless others, derides and ridicules those he sees as more powerful, more potent. and seeks to befoul the 'normal'. In text, there are frequent mis-spellings, mis-use of words, all functions of an inadequate and grandiose intellect. I'd just casually, of course, estimate the I.Q. at 90, no better. Low end of normal, compounded by severely impacted rage.He's a mess, a real true facts, garbage heap mess, a poster child for why we need never have places like the seed, and why we will always need prisons. Even the weak can be violent, if only in their dreams . ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::
if a near about fifty year old boy thinks this is a way to express himself, and gain the attention of adults, well, that's a scream for help that i can not answer. it's beyond me. well' I've about called the tune. Not everyone is wired the same way, some animals drool and bite, them're the one's you shoot and walk away from. it's sad, but true. past a  certain point, i have no sympathy at all, as it's incumbent for each of us to recognize our own sins, our own faults, and address them.(BEFORE THEY BECOME PATHOLOGIC, BEFORE THEY HARM OTHERS,BEFORE IT'S FINAL)
 Well, that's the disease process, as i see it. 'CHUSS' better days, aww, here's my buddy ! ::unhappy::
Strumming my pain with his fingers
Singing my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Telling my whole life with his words

I felt all flushed with fever
Embarassed by the crowd
I felt he found my letters
And read each one out loud
I prayed that he would finish
But he just kept right on