Author Topic: Daddy please stop fighting.  (Read 980 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Daddy please stop fighting.
« on: July 30, 2009, 02:09:14 PM »
:cry: Daddy please stop fighting with the nice people, and try to watch me better. May I please have some more koolaid? Please,  Daddy stop fighting. :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Daddy please stop fighting.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 02:12:35 PM »
:cry: Maybe if my daddy stopped fighting, he could watch me better, and spend more time with me, then the ones he likes to fight with.That place really messed my daddy's head up. :cry:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I can't believe these people
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 02:25:48 PM »
Gees here we go again people attacking little children while they cry and complain about being locked up as kids when you ask them why they are here they say to help children.  What a bunch of hypocrites I can't believe these Stones and this person Ursus what are they thinking only really horrible and nasty people behave like this.  I came here looking for support and I find a bunch of losers attacking children attacking other people from the seed and acting paranoid and crazy.  What a joke this forum is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
susan stone has kids too.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »
hmm maybe this forum would like some information on them since the stones feel so comfortable attacking little children?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 03:02:54 PM »
Now this sounds like a chat room, its always two  sided who said this who said that,  lets try just chatting about what can be  done to continue closing down places for awhile, its getting to be old crap already, This will only bring more people ( that means more stories, the ones who do not want others to say what is on mind, should leave , they would have only been for selves any way's) and that is what this forum needs is more people,( seems to me only the seedlings want to stop the stones are who ever they all are from saying what they want. Do not let the bull shit in any room, stop any of you from saying whats on your mind, I for one have no skeletons to hide, and everything I say, has helped not just me, but someone, or it has made some one that should not being having a party in my life , very uncomfortable, either way this forum is a winner,  it just would be cool to hear how we can continue to stop places like the seed from  opening. :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »
Quote from: "::nouvellefille"
Now this sounds like a chat room, its always two  sided who said this who said that,  lets try just chatting about what can be  done to continue closing down places for awhile, its getting to be old crap already, This will only bring more people ( that means more stories, the ones who do not want others to say what is on mind, should leave , they would have only been for selves any way's) and that is what this forum needs is more people,( seems to me only the seedlings want to stop the stones are who ever they all are from saying what they want. Do not let the bull shit in any room, stop any of you from saying whats on your mind, I for one have no skeletons to hide, and everything I say, has helped not just me, but someone, or it has made some one that should not being having a party in my life , very uncomfortable, either way this forum is a winner,  it just would be cool to hear how we can continue to stop places like the seed from  opening. :twofinger:
                       yea! :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
oh my
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 10:21:04 PM »

Oh dear I think you are getting worse.  Tonight you need to write "Noun, Verb, Noun 100 times.  Also please lose about 90 percent of your commas.

Sad to say you get another -F.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: oh my
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 10:13:15 AM »
Quote from: "the stones7thgradeteacher"

Oh dear I think you are getting worse.  Tonight you need to write "Noun, Verb, Noun 100 times.  Also please lose about 90 percent of your commas.

Sad to say you get another -F.
GregFL wrote:

Could it be that many of the people who are anti-seed want to do their

drugs?

I can only speak for myself and the answer is a resounding NO.

My father and I have had a very difficult relationsip since the seed, but one thing he did teach me was if something causes you more harm than pleasure, don't do it.

Pot stresses me out and makes me paranoid. I haven't touched anything else for over 20 years and don't intend to.

If marijuana was a positive thing in my life I would do it. It is not and I have no interest in smoking a joint and obsessing over my shortcomings for three hours. It makes me feel bad..ie: it causes me more pain than pleasure.

Nowadays a glass of white wine (red was preferred but it stains your teeth) occasionaly is about all I do. I don't get drunk. I don't get high.

Drugs have NOTHING to do with my observations about my childhood seed experience,and in fact since we have gone there I will make this observation...the vast majority of you "the seed saved my life" people have spent your lives battling acohol or drug addiction/compulsion issues. IF the seed saved your life, why did you do the coke and heroin later in life? Why did you need commitment to other rehabs...why did your life desinegrate around a substance abuse problem?

I know your answer already about setting the groundwork for your later recovery..but I call a big BULLSHIT on it.

Sorry....just calling it as I see it. Oh Dear, Greg should have to repeat first grade over. relationsip, occasionaly, acohol, desinegrate, let's give him a D-minis for being the funny, stupid, fat, bald, blond, :bump:  :flip:  :rose:  :roflmao:  dude he really is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 10:35:52 AM »
Now that is very funny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 10:45:41 AM »
i would rather have an f, almost an f, is like almost being a seedling, lol :roflmao: greg can not afford weed, that is why he does not smoke it. :roflmao: