Author Topic: Please stop flooding  (Read 30007 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Please stop flooding
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2009, 02:03:03 AM »
Quote from: "susan stone"
...I am asking my brother too, to please lay off using any children,. I know my brother will listen to me, as far as  the other fool's  I am not sure of, just want everyone  to know, that children should be saved, not abused. Not anyones children. ... peace, :peace:
While you're at it tell your freak show brother to shut up about him posting his kid rape stuff he gets off on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2009, 10:14:13 AM »
As I said, it is not just my brother, so my advice is to ignore the fools you do not want to hear . Stop posting back at the assholes that want to use  children at all. All you are doing is adding to the fire is all,  who would be the blame then??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2009, 10:47:19 AM »
Dear Susan, you make a very good point. I'd like to thank you for talking to your brother, and I think you're right that it's time to move on.

I'm so glad you had a nice day yesterday at the shower, and got to see your family! Family's very important. I'm glad they're there for you. I'm also glad you know that I'm being sincere in my best wishes for you.
 :peace:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2009, 10:57:46 AM »
Quote from: "guest20987"
Dear Susan, you make a very good point. I'd like to thank you for talking to your brother, and I think you're right that it's time to move on.

I'm so glad you had a nice day yesterday at the shower, and got to see your family! Family's very important. I'm glad they're there for you. I'm also glad you know that I'm being sincere in my best wishes for you.
                            -----------I only pray you are being honest, and t.y. for posting a nice thing, Peace! Yea this is Susan, kinda shy today though, I am thinking of leaving the forum, I do not like the pain in here, I lost to much in my life already, Peace again. :peace: ( just too many painful things to remember, and I prefer being a happy soul). Plus I hate anyone using kids, for anything, I can handle the adults being used, not kids.----------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2009, 05:13:01 PM »
Poor Susan said she thought her brother was funny after posting child rape fantasies and then posts that everyone should be nice to children.

Yes susan get the fuck out of here. You are too stupid to deal with.  call your brother at 1800diala pedo and tell him to fuck himself while you are at it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2009, 11:19:16 PM »
Quote from: "Ihateskanks"
Poor Susan said she thought her brother was funny after posting child rape fantasies and then posts that everyone should be nice to children.

Yes susan get the fuck out of here. You are too stupid to deal with.  call your brother at 1800diala pedo and tell him to fuck himself while you are at it.
                                               I do think he is funny, I also think it is funny how upset all get about a typed script, verses the real thing. In other words, you seem to give only a shit about some typed words, and nothing at all about the real souls, that had really shitty things happen to them. Poor is only in the minds of those who want to be poor, I for one like a free life style. I'll tell my brother hello though, and you I will tell to get a life. I guess Stack showed all one thing, had all cared enough about the kids in these places like you do about a typed script, maybe half this shit would not be going on. You seem to think  Stack is doing all the posting, well he is not. But one thing for sure, it is you posting back at him. By the way, I've decided to stay, only because it will piece you off. (piss is not really a nice word)  And would you do me favor, next time  use a capital S--for Susan, do not want you looking so dumb. We have some bad ass spell checkers here, so be careful. Because one of them may be pointing a finger at you.( lol ) Now that was funny. I also had a wonderful time in Orlando. Really hope all had a great weekend, Peace again even to the haters.     P.S. did I say I think my brother was funny???? :roflmao:  :peace:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2009, 12:21:41 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
it is funny how upset all get about a typed script, verses the real thing. In other words, you seem to give only a shit about some typed words, and nothing at all about the real souls, that had really shitty things happen to them.

QFT

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2009, 01:15:17 AM »
Quote from: "vh24"
it is funny how upset all get about a typed script, verses the real thing. In other words, you seem to give only a shit about some typed words, and nothing at all about the real souls, that had really shitty things happen to them.

QFT

:trophy:

And  how many of these "think of the childreners"  actually spent time tortuing and murdering real kids in real life, not typing stories about it? Half?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2009, 01:20:47 AM »
yeah,keep the trophy shit fuck.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Re:
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2009, 08:58:00 AM »
Quote from: Guest
posting back at him. By the way, I've decided to stay, only because it will piece you off. (quote]

:roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2009, 09:00:48 AM »
Quote from: "vh24"

QFT

:trophy:

And  how many of these "think of the childreners"  actually spent time tortuing and murdering real kids in real life,

Voted "YES".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Re:
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2009, 09:04:22 AM »
Quote from: "Susanstone"
                                           . In other words, you seem to give only a shit about some typed words, and nothing at all about the real souls, that had really shitty things happen to them:

:waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

Poor Susan was in the Seed and now thinks it entitles her brother to act like a  criminal online.

:waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2009, 10:34:05 AM »
Quote from: "guest20987"

Best wishes to you as well, and may you have as much fun as I did at the shower every day. Yes family has always been very important, just sad that a place like that separated so many families from one another. Families should not be torn apart like they were. Family is everything.... sigh... I love to see that posted, FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY, and I have a lovely one at that, each soul is as wonderful as the next. I am looking forward to seeing them again next week. We are all going to Disney world  with as many of us as we can take with. Just wish my brother Jack could come along. He is in my heart so I have him every where I go, but I love having him with me also in the physical world. Thank you for being kind, sure wish there were more kind souls out there. Souls are connected  in many ways, its the journeys that go along with connections that brings one back to keep connecting , I never left my family they are always in my heart. :peace:  :rose:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2009, 10:53:49 AM »
Jack would be like an anorism in anyone's heart.  At least agida.... :timeout:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2009, 04:27:18 PM »
Antigen - Please post your address & phone number or remove others- Thank-you.