Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Seed Discussion Forum

Please stop flooding

<< < (4/13) > >>

Anonymous:
Hi Stack!

Luv ya!

ps...you were late yesterday for our game of Spank and cry.  I really miss your crockodille tears while I do the softshoe.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "nouvellefillejones" ---All the Benjamen's, and all the eriksouls, and all the boring fat women that lurk a chat room , only make me laugh,so to answer you fille, bring it all on, I loved tearing a hole in your bums :
--- End quote ---

Bad singer try tear my bum too but dick to small.  hehehe.  Next he try young daughter but she punch him nose hard and he cry.  This guy bad man but so funny when he mad! hehehe.   Still I no like because he always talk about how he luv long time wife in miami name libby and only give me yen for stale bread. Plus red hair freckles skinny no handsum and always on internet pants down types one hand with crazy smile.  

Please I beg great white queen antigen please stop moderating number confirmation.  You say america free country yet this  bad treatment I want speech free you no give.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Susan Stone" ---Well it is just as bad as idiots flooding for making fun of education, so get over it:
--- End quote ---

Wow you have a valid point Susan!   Telling people their punctuation and grammar isn't good is really as bad as posting child rape fantasies and threatening people to not come out of their house.

Susan you are so smart!

--- Quote from: "Susan Stone" ---so get over it
--- End quote ---

Well, well, well.  Isn't this the very  phrase your idiot lying twat of a  brother was supposedly  outraged over and used to justify his awful behavior?   Poor little stoneless Stones can't take it but sure think they can dish it out.    You are a hypocrite and a professional victim.  Get over yourself, you old nasty skank.

Ps...Arthur is behind you     BOOH!

Anonymous:
and your dad is behind you. :moon:

Anonymous:
Well I guess you said it Antigen.  You really don't care.  That about sums it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version