Author Topic: Please stop flooding  (Read 30020 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
flood, by all means
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 09:53:37 AM »
Hi Stack!

Luv ya!

ps...you were late yesterday for our game of Spank and cry.  I really miss your crockodille tears while I do the softshoe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 10:38:43 AM »
Quote from: "nouvellefillejones"
All the Benjamen's, and all the eriksouls, and all the boring fat women that lurk a chat room , only make me laugh,so to answer you fille, bring it all on, I loved tearing a hole in your bums :

Bad singer try tear my bum too but dick to small.  hehehe.  Next he try young daughter but she punch him nose hard and he cry.  This guy bad man but so funny when he mad! hehehe.   Still I no like because he always talk about how he luv long time wife in miami name libby and only give me yen for stale bread. Plus red hair freckles skinny no handsum and always on internet pants down types one hand with crazy smile.  

Please I beg great white queen antigen please stop moderating number confirmation.  You say america free country yet this  bad treatment I want speech free you no give.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 10:57:39 AM »
Quote from: "Susan Stone"
Well it is just as bad as idiots flooding for making fun of education, so get over it:

Wow you have a valid point Susan!   Telling people their punctuation and grammar isn't good is really as bad as posting child rape fantasies and threatening people to not come out of their house.

Susan you are so smart!

Quote from: "Susan Stone"
so get over it

Well, well, well.  Isn't this the very  phrase your idiot lying twat of a  brother was supposedly  outraged over and used to justify his awful behavior?   Poor little stoneless Stones can't take it but sure think they can dish it out.    You are a hypocrite and a professional victim.  Get over yourself, you old nasty skank.

Ps...Arthur is behind you     BOOH!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Please stop flooding
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »
and your dad is behind you. :moon:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2009, 04:20:01 PM »
Well I guess you said it Antigen.  You really don't care.  That about sums it up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 04:31:30 PM »
Knock it off Greg.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2009, 12:51:02 AM »
Hi ginger,

If I may, I'd like to submit my complaint about theIt flooding the forum. He never, ever shuts up. No one would object to him getting the boot, if that's something you think is ok.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2009, 01:02:30 AM »
^That was probably It, just fishing for a response that it will try to spin as an endorsement for its existence. It’s seeking validation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2009, 02:16:49 AM »
Quote from: "Don't buy It"
^That was probably It, just fishing for a response that it will try to spin as an endorsement for its existence. It’s seeking validation.

Nope. Just a fornits-goer disgusted by TheIt's endless trolling, gaming, derailing, and harrassment

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 08:42:07 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Hi ginger,

If I may, I'd like to submit my complaint about theIt flooding the forum. He never, ever shuts up. No one would object to him getting the boot, if that's something you think is ok.
         ----------Thinks if one gets boot all should get booted, every one has been an asshole at one time in here.------------- just like the seed, one side or nothing, oh this is susan I :bump:  :flip:  :rose: I am just too lazy to switch names. Oh, Cyndee says hello, myself will be back in a day or so, hope all have a lot to post while I am gone, hopefully it will be calmer, if not oh well, what does one expect from the after shock of a sick place. By the way I was threatened did I go crying off to the wolves, been made fun of education on just about every post too.  And  oh  no insults  on me huh, ???? I say all should grow up including self, and start to listen and chat about  what could be done to continue the good work that some have worked really hard on to  keep some doors closed from those type of places. This is not the seed,  ( and you seedlings do not run this place)this is a place that helped me for one open up, you have no clue the shit I went through, and for one know if I went through it so did my family, and that right there just shows how bad a place that was, so set aside  all the bullshit, I bet all have  a lot they could help others with.Personally sick of the games, but I will not be a pussy either  ( by the way I spelled  either wrong in a post somewhere, lol, hopefully old jenny will catch it.) well, all have a grand weekend, peace even to the haters. :peace:  :rose:  And hello Antigen nice to meet you. :rose: ( P.S. I promise I have no crushes on anyone, lol.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2009, 08:58:45 AM »
Dear Susan, I hope you have a very enjoyable weekend. It's nice to have family, and I'm glad you get to spend time with yours. You can tell me it's none of my business, but I'm wondering if this is the first you've seen some of your family members in a while. I think it's cool you were able to connect with them. :peace:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2009, 07:14:36 PM »
Hi ginger,

----------Thinks if one gets boot all should get booted, every one has been an asshole at one time in here.------------- just like the seed, one side or nothing, oh this is susan I :bump:  :flip:  :rose: I am just too lazy to switch names. Oh, Cyndee says hello, myself will be back in a day or so, hope all have a lot to post while I am gone, hopefully it will be calmer, if not oh well, what does one expect from the after shock of a sick place. By the way I was threatened did I go crying off to the wolves, been made fun of education on just about every post too.  And  oh  no insults  on me huh, ???? I say all should grow up including self, and start to listen and chat about  what could be done to continue the good work that some have worked really hard on to  keep some doors closed from those type of places. This is not the seed,  ( and you seedlings do not run this place)this is a place that helped me for one open up, you have no clue the shit I went through, and for one know if I went through it so did my family, and that right there just shows how bad a place that was, so set aside  all the bullshit, I bet all have  a lot they could help others with.Personally sick of the games, but I will not be a pussy either  ( by the way I spelled  either wrong in a post somewhere, lol, hopefully old jenny will catch it.) well, all have a grand weekend, peace even to the haters. :peace:  :rose:  And hello Antigen nice to meet you. :rose: ( P.S. I promise I have no crushes on anyone, lol.)

The stackjones' issue doesn't bother me. Angry survivors are OK in my book. Thewho is another story.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2009, 09:00:00 PM »
Albeit ficticious posts about raping a kid really doesn't bother you? Atleast 2 posts no less? Really?

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2009, 09:28:29 PM »
The stackjones' issue doesn't bother me. Angry survivors are OK in my book. Thewho is another story.
That’s a comparison of two poisonous fruits.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2009, 11:42:26 PM »
I do not believe that my brother is posting half the crap myself in hear that has been posted that I have been  hearing. I am happy that someone sees this, let's all stop the using kids  please, We all were kids, and it is just low.   It is me  Susan, Cyndee is tired sleeping from swimming and having fun with family, really hope all stop this nonsense using kids, use Art and libby and all the abuser from  that place ( and all places) from now on, those are the souls that should be attacked, I am asking my brother too, to please lay off using any children, thanks, hey I got some really cool pictures to share of the baby shower, was great, I  burst into tears when I saw everyone, was an uncontrollable cry, but I felt wonderful, I have not seen anyone in so long, I am crashing for tonight at my sisters home, was a grand time. I know my brother will listen to me, as far as  the other fool's  I am not sure of, just want everyone  to know, that children should be saved, not abused. Not anyones children. I hope all had as great of a time as I did today, peace, :peace: