Author Topic: Tired and dismayed  (Read 4658 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Tired and dismayed
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2009, 12:52:24 AM »
TIRED OF WHAT?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dumb and dumber, you and your brother
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2009, 01:17:08 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Hello Stripe, It is Susan, Stacks Sister, How are you, I am still Live  Like Alive now here physically, how are you???

No one cares.  Most people don't like pedos, crazy people who post violent shit  and people who support and laugh at them.  GTFO and stop trying to guess who we are. HInt:  Its more than one and less than 100.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dumb and dumber, you and your brother
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2009, 01:19:58 AM »
TIRED OF WHAT?

This

Quote from: "Sallyk"
with every post stack or whatever your name is you prove what a crazy fool you are so keep posting here thank you for letting everyone know what a horrible person you are. you are doing this board a service everytime you post you let people know that every seed critic isn't automatically to be trusted anymore than every seed supporter is to be mistrusted. people are just people and have their opinions but you are a vile little man and so are your horrible sisters. your parents must have been horrible people to raise up such a nasty group of losers i wonder how long before you wear out your welcome in japan and have to go somewhere else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 09:54:58 AM »
Quote from: "Stripe"
Have you folks and guests who seem so intent on tearing everyone who crosses your path a new asshole lost your minds???? Geeze louise....go back and read what you wrote and then stop for minute. Just stop. And think.  

Apparently there needs to be some moderator/moderation here because self-restraint is clearly not present of late.  I have an idea:  instead of yelling at the "the man" for attempting to supress your free speech, why not take a few minutes to reflect on what you are about to stick up here for the whole world to read and perhaps, just maybe, edit the content so that your true intent is clear to the reader.   Or tell me to fuck off.

People had different experiences, they are going to have different memories and therefore different opinions about their experiences.  But the point of introspection, which is sometimes what happens here, is to see what's inside. We know that coming to terms with the seed experiece is an introspective exercise.  It makes people vulnerable and easy targets.  Under these circumstances, restraint is a virtue.  

There's no boogey man here, just lots people who are on a continuum. Greg, Ginger, pro-seed people, anti-seed people, trolls, guests, me, the Joneses, and the people who are trying to keep up with the Joneses, the spies, the anti-spies...we're all just moving along working through the stuff of this life and making it to next day.  

Finally, can some one, any one at all,  please explain to me what social value, what greater good is served by making wild, baseless accusations about a persons intelligence, sexuality, moral, or ethical standards?  Since we are essentially stangers bashing away on keyboards who have never had the pleasure of a personal meeing, is seems kind of stupid to accuse each other of being cross-dressers, liars, uneducated, etc., etc.  In the light of our last day, none of us is going to be all that pretty anyway.      

But then again, maybe tearing new assholes and misdirecting IS the agenda.   :wall:    
DOH !
Signing off to dream of a kinder, gentler world, a thousand points of light....

Stripe

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 03:12:04 PM »
Are you a lawyer Stripe, if so why not take on this Art Barker, he certainly does not deserve to keep harming souls, and that is obviously what is still happening, why do you not challenge the laws and get this creep locked up where he so belongs regardless of his age and how long ago he abused anyone. I think that someone should be able to challenge what this soul certainly thinks he got away with. It is disturbing the outbursts of the victims in here. I think like any issue it should be dealt with in court of law, and if no law, then one made to prevent humans from getting harmed in this manner. I thought I had read you were a lawyer, was just wondering.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 03:36:22 PM »
Are you a lawyer Stripe, if so why not take on this Art Barker, he certainly does not deserve to keep harming souls, and that is obviously what is still happening, why do you not challenge the laws and get this creep locked up where he so belongs regardless of his age and how long ago he abused anyone. I think that someone should be able to challenge what this soul certainly thinks he got away with. It is disturbing the outbursts of the victims in here. I think like any issue it should be dealt with in court of law, and if no law, then one made to prevent humans from getting harmed in this manner. I thought I had read you were a lawyer, was just wondering.
Uh, isn't Stack your "brother" a lawyer? Oh, wait either way he's about to be busy with a different case!
Ha-Ha!