Author Topic: Tired and dismayed  (Read 4630 times)

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
Tired and dismayed
« on: July 29, 2009, 06:28:00 PM »
Have you folks and guests who seem so intent on tearing everyone who crosses your path a new asshole lost your minds???? Geeze louise....go back and read what you wrote and then stop for minute. Just stop. And think.  

Apparently there needs to be some moderator/moderation here because self-restraint is clearly not present of late.  I have an idea:  instead of yelling at the "the man" for attempting to supress your free speech, why not take a few minutes to reflect on what you are about to stick up here for the whole world to read and perhaps, just maybe, edit the content so that your true intent is clear to the reader.   Or tell me to fuck off.

People had different experiences, they are going to have different memories and therefore different opinions about their experiences.  But the point of introspection, which is sometimes what happens here, is to see what's inside. We know that coming to terms with the seed experiece is an introspective exercise.  It makes people vulnerable and easy targets.  Under these circumstances, restraint is a virtue.  

There's no boogey man here, just lots people who are on a continuum. Greg, Ginger, pro-seed people, anti-seed people, trolls, guests, me, the Joneses, and the people who are trying to keep up with the Joneses, the spies, the anti-spies...we're all just moving along working through the stuff of this life and making it to next day.  

Finally, can some one, any one at all,  please explain to me what social value, what greater good is served by making wild, baseless accusations about a persons intelligence, sexuality, moral, or ethical standards?  Since we are essentially stangers bashing away on keyboards who have never had the pleasure of a personal meeing, is seems kind of stupid to accuse each other of being cross-dressers, liars, uneducated, etc., etc.  In the light of our last day, none of us is going to be all that pretty anyway.      

But then again, maybe tearing new assholes and misdirecting IS the agenda.   :wall:    
DOH !
Signing off to dream of a kinder, gentler world, a thousand points of light....

Stripe
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Tired and dismayed
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 08:23:14 PM »
Was that tiring? Sometimes my fingers hurt after I   type, sigh......  :jawdrop:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 08:44:29 PM »
Nice, Stripe. Very well written.

Are you still working with him on the "Class Action Lawsuit?"  I'm being sincere and you can tell me to MYOB, but I am curious.

Gotta tell you, I thought the first reply would be, "He started it!"  Which he did, of course. Simply look back and see when all of this discord started in this forum. Had he come in and not had an agenda, and if his manner was more conducive to this environment, well...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 09:58:30 PM »
Good Question,  I myself would like to know if you are .

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 11:04:05 PM »
Shout out to you Stripe.  You and I are on the same page.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 11:16:40 PM »
Quote from: "guest567"
Nice, Stripe. Very well written.

Are you still working with him on the "Class Action Lawsuit?"  I'm being sincere and you can tell me to MYOB, but I am curious.

Gotta tell you, I thought the first reply would be, "He started it!"  Which he did, of course. Simply look back and see when all of this discord started in this forum. Had he come in and not had an agenda, and if his manner was more conducive to this environment, well...

I am curious too Stripe.  Are you involving yourself with these people and is this guy really a bar member?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 06:28:20 AM »
why don't you direct your questions at me greg?

or did you forget your promise to not have anything more to do with me? while you keep viewing my music videos, my website, and reading my bio, etc.

anyone can search, and see my credentials. and verify. but, false flag posters, post what they may, and the weak and spineless follow. because the pure fact is - they seed believers are like fox news folks -- empty, hollow, and offering nothing, especially anything credible.

--

as for an agenda - i made that very clear in the beginning. i didn't come here to make friends and eat cookies.

i came here to attack barker and his staff. because it was the only place i could find to do that.

you attacked my sister - and then i brought in onto you.

live with it.

i have subsided, but if you wish, i will continue - if you'd like to see your daughter getting it up the ass by arthur, then so be it.

keep the flame on.

it is you that will be humiliated.

not me.

so fuck off greg, you claim to be the originator of this board, but i guess i was busy living a life before i found this board. and when i did, you were not here.

it seemed to me you came in and began to attack me.

i'll match my credentials and education against yours any day.

oh, that's right - you wish to remain incognito.

perhaps, you don't want me to know you really do work at walmart.

or a part-time, out of work sub-contractor that can't get a job with a cuban general contractor, because after 50 years of living in mijami, you still can't speak one word of spanish.

when i first saw your name -- greg fl, it seemed to me your were a seedling posting fake posts in support of the seed, under the title "mind control" -- how anyone can support mind control is beyond me. but, you obviously have a few here - that use difference sign ons, that do support being controlled.

and if someone lashes out against it, they are the despised.

its ok, as i said before...

i wasn't the person who lined the jews up and put them on the trains. i just owned the trains.

i wasn't the one who ordered the jews to be gassed, i was just the guy dropping the cyanide tablets.

don't blame me for the mass graves, i was just driving the trucks to the mass graves.

and don't blame me for the tattoo on their arms, i was just the engraver.

so don't blame me!!! right greggie pooh.

--

all things stack!

wow, did you get a good look at my pictures greg.

do you see me!

am i really a gay femboy, cross dresser?

i assure you, if you saw me in person. and perhaps someday you will, you will back peddle faster than you ever did before.

no doubt.

now tell me more about how you are a real he-man. internet warrior.

keep the board focused on me, and not on the seed.

that is the real poly here isn't it?

--

and i can tell you this...

i can take the heat.

no problem.

this board became -- all things stack.

and why is that?

despite the posters that use many different sign on names - which could be avoided is they had to sign up, as in most other forums, there are really only about 5-7 people posting here.

you are the nazi's that played a role in killing the jews. err... though i don't expect you to see the analogy.

--

my agenda.

to lash out, and give great visuals of what i think of barker.

his head cut off.

his wife's hands and breasts cut off.

libby tongue lapping his dead head.

and...

to prove what i already knew before coming here -- uou are a bunch of cunts, and are still weak so. fl. losers.

so, next time you run into barker make sure you go home and tell your mommy.  since you STILL live with mommy, make sure she tucks you in and keeps the night light on so john who is under your bed won't git chew!!!

--

greg -- called libbie the liar a victim. wow!

art barker, just an old man, who needs to be left alone, so he can relax in his bay front condo.

ok, greggie boy, you are so right, i'll just go and attack some old folks in an old folks home.

klaus barbie would love you at his hearing.

maybe you should take all your special "guests" and tell the german court that he was really a victim too.

blow reed blow!

--

if you want -- reed.

post a picture of your wife.

i'll post a picture of my gal.

your home.

your car.

anything else you desire.

let's compare - "quality" of life.

now go watch hannity and make sure you catch bill o the clown.

you MUST stay informed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 07:49:26 AM »
Code: [Select]
i came here to attack barker and his staff. because it was the only place i could find to do that.
We thought you were going to court?  Wouldn't that be a good place to go?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 09:41:30 AM »
I seriously think stack is crazy just look at his writings he cant even stay on the subject and starts ranting about fox news and his wonderfull life mixed in with crazy violent stuff fantasies about how people envy him and personal attacks.  Stack do you hang out under the overpass yelling at cars because I think I saw you yesterday near 1-95 screaming at a car with a "will sue for food" sign.  my goodness what happens when the deranged go off their meds.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 09:46:17 AM »
Quote from: "stack jones"

i'll post a picture of my gal.

Go ahead but first tell us, did you find her here?

Google search results:

Asian Filipino Penpal Free Online Dating
A free online dating site to meet ... Asian Wife is 100% free asian dating site with Filipina, Filipino and Asian ... about me at my website: stackjones.com ...www.asian-wife.net/penpal-stackjones-546.htm

stackjones
www.asian-wife.net/penpal546.search.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 09:47:14 AM »
who ever you are sallyx, you would be crazier then, to be posting to him, or about him. you nut ball you. Let me rephrase that, you are crazier to be posting  back at him, yes indeed you are. :twofinger:  :roflmao:  :moon:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :rasta:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 09:50:59 AM »
Greg should start using a spellcheck because two misspelled words may insult Susan's intelligence!

:seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 09:58:20 AM »
I admit I laughed at that, but in order to keep encouraging Susan to learn, well...

One thing though--she was wrong about his misspelling 'descendant'; the poor dear didn't realize there are two spellings of that one word. I didn't want to point that out to her because I was afraid she'd stop trying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 10:08:57 AM »
c'mon.

sally!

you're a rotting old skag, who hasn't been laid in about 14 years, and it was your 38th bday, and your drunkin' father felt sorry for you, because you kept begging him to give it to you.

you filthy old sow.

how classic is it that i came here and showed what a bunch of so. fl. rejects you all are.

no doubt your cunt smells like aged feta cheese, and sidewalk aged tuna.

try harder - sallyouttaknowhere

harder!

jealousy will get you everywhere.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2009, 10:16:00 AM »
This is the 3 fools typing in here that attacked Stacks video, if anyone can not see that, then they are really stupid. Why do not all just meet, talk it out, rather then have a bunch of freaks make jokes anymore, talking about peoples lives still out there daily being abused, it does not take stupidity to see that thousand , millions even, need some help getting out of places like this.