Author Topic: Mr Alboro "A teacher at Elan"  (Read 4275 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Mr Alboro "A teacher at Elan"
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2003, 07:57:00 AM »
Another funny thing about Alboro was, sometimes we would have a 2 house House meeting to address the poor attitudes that were supposely happinging in school between 3 and 7.Alboro would take advantage of it and get his feelings off thinkoing it was a GM, And ofcoarse gottlieb ould be sitting back bloinking his eye's and enjoying the show.

I would have loved to take this lice infested smelly bastard Alboro to an encounter group.I would've tore him apart.But Elan would never permit us to call groups on teachers.

If I ever were to run into Alboro  I would make him pay for his bullshit, this little bastard took full advantage of those long house meetings and used it as a weapon.

don't worry Mr.Alboro, I'll never forget what you have done.And one day I will find you and make you eat your words....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2003, 06:02:00 AM »
Both Marty and Alboro captured a stray cat and these 2 sickos sodomized it in the school house.They were observed from another staff member that was watching them from a safe location back in the woods.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2003, 08:41:00 AM »
Mr.Alboro was also a cross dresser and oftenly wore a dress for Marty.He use to allow Marty to stick his face up his skirt and lick his balls.Alboro wore a dress because it was easier for Marty to access his genitals for a quickee and to pull out real fast incase someone came walking by.

Alboro was parnoid about being caught with Marty and tried his best to conceal their relationship.Alboro was so in love with marty that he got Marty's name tatooed in a heart located on his ass.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2003, 11:11:00 AM »
One time Alboro brought in this blow up doll to use as a teaching seminar for the students and Marty wanted to have his way with it.Alboro said no, and told Marty not to touch the doll as he is planning on using it in school to teach students CPR.

Well anyway school had not begun yet and wasn't scheduled to start for at least another hour.Marty noticed that Alboro had left the school house and left the doll in his classroom.Marty couldb't resist and decided to go play with the doll.The doll represented a FEMALE gender which Marty wasn't too particular fond of so he decided to alter the sex of the doll.
Marty took a banana and stock it in the vagina part of the doll and got naked and started playing with it.He rolled aroung the school house beating himself off and making the doll punish him as if it was Linda Roy.
Later on Alboro returned to the school house and had caught Marty in the act and saw what Marty did to his doll,Alboro became enraged and confronted marty as to why he felt the need to desecrate Alboro's property.Marty had no excuse but to say that he was horny and the doll really turned him on.

Alboror then noticed that Marty had ripped open bigger holes in the buttocks and vaginal area then all hell broke loose.alboro struck marty with his fist and Marty got mad and fought back.The two spared for 15 minutes until a resident noticed the two were fighting.Staff went over to the school house and broke it up.

When confronted as to what happened by Jeffery Gottlieb,Marty got all upset and got teary eyed and said that Alboro took his doll without permission and had poped it.Ofcoarse Alboro's story was different and also was the truth.It was Alboro's doll to begin with, Marty had no right to touch it, Marty was being selffish and inconsiderate.

Marty then threw a temper tantrum over the entire incident and finally Jeff calmed him down and told Marty that he would get him a new and better doll for his birthday.That seem to please Marty and the problem was then solved.

As for Alboro, he couldn't perform his CPR class he wanted to teach that night, and Marty had cheated the students out of learning a life saving skill.

[ This Message was edited by: nazi on 2003-10-01 08:12 ]

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2003, 12:14:00 PM »
Alboro held a grudge against Marty for some time following the incident of marty ruining Alboro's doll.Alboro waited for the perfect timing to get his revenge and thought it out very carefuly.

Alboro decided to get back at marty by taking all of Marty's rubber dicks and drilling small holes in them and filling them with sand.So marty went into elan one and wen into Marty's desk and took all of his rubber dicks and began to drill small holes into them.He decided to better up the idea and filll them with concrete rather then sand, this way when Marty shoved them up his ass it would be uncomfortable for the pediphile Injun.

It took Alboro about 2 hours to carry out this mission and he succeeded on it.The next day when Marty came into work he went for his rubber dicks and noticed they were very heavy,Upon further examination he noticed that someone had drilled small holes in them and filled them with a quikcrete portland concrete mix.Marty got very angry and called a house meeting over it, yes a House fuckin Meeting.

It was held in elan 3,8, and then 7 and he addressed the fact that someone had broken into elan and vandalized certain personal items of his that were located in his desk.When asked by a resident on what item's were vandailized he kept the information to a minuim.

No one knew anything about what had happened and where stumped to know what exactly Marty was talking about.I noticed he was very upset and looked as if he was gonna break down in tears at any moment.

After about 25 minutes of Marty's attempted interogation's he gave up and left the house.The resident's and staff were at a lose as to what was damdged.I eventially found out what had happened form a reliable sorce, the same sorce that informed me about other crazy incidents that happened at Elan.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2003, 07:56:00 PM »
Marty and Alboro eventially kissed and made up and were back to sodomizing each other and fucking stray cats in no time.It's just sometimes they would get real jealous of each other and do crazy insane shit to each other in an attempt to get back at each other.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2003, 09:21:00 AM »
Alboro had a naked picture of Ken that he would carry in his wallet.One time Marty saw the picture and got jealous and ripped it up.

Offline Jeffery Gottdick?

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2003, 09:27:00 AM »
Alboro likes to get butt naked and spanked with a ruler.I have seen Marty do it to him numerous amounts of times.
ut all the children in the corner,general fuckin meeting!!!!

Offline Jeffery Gottdick?

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2003, 07:00:00 PM »
One time I saw Alboro playing with himself in his classroom before school started and he looked real upset.I asked him what was bothering him and he said that Kruglik blew him off that day for a date with a stray dog he caught.
ut all the children in the corner,general fuckin meeting!!!!

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2003, 06:24:00 PM »
One time Alboro came to school dressed up as marty for Halloween.He smeared brown paint all over his head and wore these nerdy looking glasses, simialr to what Marty wears.He played pocket pool must of that night imitating Marty non-stop.Marty took offensive to it and dressed up as Alboro for Halloween the following year to get back at him.

Offline 88

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2003, 09:34:00 PM »
Alboro was a sick bald spot headed nasty smelly ugly man.Instead of punching in when he first arrived at elan at night he would walk over to elan one and pinch Kruglik's ass.

Offline Marty Douchebag Kruglik

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2004, 06:42:00 AM »
On 2003-08-19 05:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This guy was a filthy dirty discgusting nasty son of a botch.He smelled so bad and had a very bad case of dandriff for the little hair that he possessed.I hated this asshole, he once had the balls to attend a GM at our house and stand people up for their laxy and goofing attitudes they had in school.

Fuck you Mr Alboro, you have no right to do anything.You are a peice of shit, you once stood me up and ran your mouth about how I dont pat attention to you in class.Well the reason why I didnt pay you attention is because you are a fuckin asshole.

You couldnt even teach right.You were a fagot and a mother fucker, thats why I didnt like you.

This fuckin guy would come to elan dressed like a fuckin homeless person, and smelled like one too.He was a homsexual that took it in the ass."

Didn't know him but the post had me laughing real hard also.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »
On 2003-08-19 05:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This guy was a filthy dirty discgusting nasty son of a botch.He smelled so bad and had a very bad case of dandriff for the little hair that he possessed.I hated this asshole, he once had the balls to attend a GM at our house and stand people up for their laxy and goofing attitudes they had in school.

Fuck you Mr Alboro, you have no right to do anything.You are a peice of shit, you once stood me up and ran your mouth about how I dont pat attention to you in class.Well the reason why I didnt pay you attention is because you are a fuckin asshole.

You couldnt even teach right.You were a fagot and a mother fucker, thats why I didnt like you.

This fuckin guy would come to elan dressed like a fuckin homeless person, and smelled like one too.He was a homsexual that took it in the ass."
:nworthy:  :cool:  :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2005, 05:58:00 PM »
On 2003-09-20 06:15:00, Nazi wrote:

"Talk about having bad head lice.When Alboro use to walk into the school house it looked like it was snowing around him.

This man was so dirty,I'm surprised that the Dept.of Education would eveen want to cerify him as a teacher.

They do send students home that have head lice and cooties, so why didnt they revoke Alboro's teaching certificate?

Alboro's head was a breading den for Cooties....."

Way too funny!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2005, 06:00:00 PM »
Whomever writes this shit is my hero.
Please contact me:
[email protected]

I might be in love.