Author Topic: Is Stack Jones here to discredit the forum  (Read 997 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is Stack Jones here to discredit the forum
« on: July 29, 2009, 10:48:26 AM »
Is Stack Jones here to discredit the forum
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Is Stack Jones here to discredit the forum
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 10:57:47 AM »
Maybe he could hook up with Wes the lowlife country crooner on the Batchlorette.

I think he's looking for a book deal or documentary or Movie.  I think he's definatly out for only himself
& maybe a yiny bit of relief for his sister.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 12:01:34 PM »
Why would anyone at all want to post anything about themselves on u-tube???? Greg what are you  searching for what answer? You do not care about anything but you, you sit daily responding to someone that may are may not be, when all you should be doing is trying to find a way to get those sick souls off the streets. Do you enjoy knowing that that bastard that had you and thousands scared out of their tiny little bodies, is still lurking around. Guess some cult has to grab up your daughter one day for you to understand, that I myself personally do not give a rats ass who or what anyone Else's motive is, nor do I care of any ones background, how ever by you making a complete ass out of self typing daily shows you are the one that is all for self, there are many more stacks, cyndees, and susans, and they have every freaking right to say anything at all about those scum bags that  tried ruling every ones kids, and forcing them against their will to participate in a stupid fuck up experiment. My advice to you is, deal with what all want to opinion ate, because as far as anyone but you, no one cares what you think, like before go run along, and take care of that kid you were left with to fend for yourself that you so bitch about, and use to get attention from, that is right Greg you use daughter to gain attention, how fuck up is that. SCREW YOU AND LIBBY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE TRUTH COMING OUT< I will swear in court anything say, and sign anything I posted about those scum bags.Continue having your shitty day you fat bald headed turd. Sees why every likes Antigen, and not your dumb ass. Like I said that schooling you so do not chirp about, the one you so have, has gone to your head, yes your head, the one you sit on daily in front of that computer. Try to keep up, look at what you post, no one gives a rats ass, except to tear the heart out of that cunt, and her clan. P.s. why did your wife or sleazy girl friend dump your lame ass, lets drag that up, ahahahahahah, :roflmao:     Wondering when the last time Greg showered his hygiene, is getting bad from all the sitting. ( hee hee) :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 12:29:32 PM »
My name is Sally  and susan  my you are a viscious little woman.  if you claim you have the right to say anything you want then i can too is that okay with you?   you want to attack people in a horrible manner than cry victim when someone even questions you and then you go after imaginery villans  and you talk about being in a cult!   unbelievable you stones you act like you were raised by wolves.  lying isn't enough for you people instead you also have to attack anyone who dares look up the lies you tell online  what a  bunch of losers your whole family are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 12:43:55 PM »
Now Susan, we have been thru this before - you were not kidnapped, at least one of your parents signed you into the program.

No one was kidnapped, we all know that - either the court or your parent/legal guardian put you there.  

I can not dispute any other claims as I was not there - were you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 12:48:03 PM »
Quote from: "SUSAN STONE"
Why would anyone at all want to post anything about themselves on u-tube???? :

Gee ask your red headed brother that question.  He is the one lip sycning  like a homosexual on youtube with nobody watching. Funny how you comment about people's looks  you have never seen like that is some valid form of criticism.  why don't  you post a picture so we can all be enchanted by your 50 year old beauty.

btw the laughing smilies only makes you look crazy. claiming you were kidnapped when your parents signed you into a program makes you sound delusional and  your disjointed ranting makes you sound unstable.

crazy unstable delusional Jones.  Are you a famous recording artist too that practices law and writes imaginary screenplays?  You guys are really something.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 12:54:08 PM »
I'm sure you were the perfect 13 yr old - otherwize your parents could have reasoned with you.  Go to the library check out a book on Patty Hurst ....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 05:06:16 PM »
Quote from: "SallyK"
My name is Sally  and susan  my you are a viscious little woman.  if you claim you have the right to say anything you want then i can too is that okay with you?   you want to attack people in a horrible manner than cry victim when someone even questions you and then you go after imaginery villans  and you talk about being in a cult!   unbelievable you stones you act like you were raised by wolves.  lying isn't enough for you people instead you also have to attack anyone who dares look up the lies you tell online  what a  bunch of losers your whole family are.
                        Sally( LIBBY) Bark like the dog you are, loud to, I do not give a rats ass what you post, if you can not handle what all want to post then unpost yourself, Libby is  a criminal, and you are a street walking, heroin using, child abusing, dog abusing  idjit  along with her, I say all start posting what you want in here, I for one am loving it, I think I found my cure. So bark Libby, and all you sorry ass Sally's, again for every nasty post you make, shows another stupid remark is all, colors are showing from everywhere, Oh, did I say I so love this forum, now who do I talk to about helping out in some payments???  :agree:  :boycott:  :feedtrolls:  :beat:  ::poke::  ::OMG::  ::deadhorse::  ::fullofshit::  :jerry:  :guesswho:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :bs:  :cheers:  :rasta:  ::puke::  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :roflmao: Sally would you like to donate along with me????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 05:22:00 PM »
Oh, did I say I so love this forum, now who do I talk to about helping out in some payments???

I thought you needed all your money for the trial?   :flip: