Author Topic: So many ADD threads so little discussion  (Read 873 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
So many ADD threads so little discussion
« on: July 27, 2009, 04:53:33 PM »
•   GREG FL
1, 2, 3 by stackjones » Yesterday, 18:37 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by Guest  
17 minutes ago
•   and yes she did suck off animals , she told all in raps.
by Oh how funny that you say Libby was a child being put in there, anyone that did the things that women did including her sucking off animals is not child like ( not to mention she stayed for how many years) » Today, 19:54 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by Guest  
20 minutes ago
•   LYBBI'S ADDRESS, PHONE and EMAIL INFO.
1, 2, 3 by stack jones » 16 Jul 2009, 04:03 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by Guest  
21 minutes ago
•   ART BARKER'S HOME ADDRESS
1, 2 by stack jones » 16 Jul 2009, 04:05 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by Guest  
27 minutes ago
47 minutes ago
•   oh life is easy when your living off of funds
by Has Libby finished lying yet>>>>> » 52 minutes ago in The Seed Discussion Forum
by Has Libby finished lying yet>>>>>  
52 minutes ago
Today, 19:59
•   pollster
by POLL Seed Helped Me vs. Seed Did Not Help Me » Today, 05:18 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by Life is beautiful live it well.  
Today, 19:27
•   state of the forum
1, 2 by marc polonsky » Yesterday, 20:44 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by Guest  
Today, 19:14
•   ART BARKER IS DEAD! Sun Sentinel Obits
1, 2 by stack jones » 15 Jul 2009, 04:22 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by guest3  
Today, 19:00
•   This forum, Now and then
1, 2, 3, 4 by GregFL » 23 Jul 2009, 15:58 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by sostupid  
Today, 15:52
•   Class Action Filing
•   STACK IS A GAY FEMBOY
by stack jones » Yesterday, 05:13 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by Guest  
Today, 14:15
•    opics
Replies
Views
Last post
•   ERIC THE BEARDED WEIRDO
by ErIC THE BEARD » Yesterday, 05:27 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by ErIC THE BEARD  
Yesterday, 05:27
by ERIC THE BEARD » Yesterday, 05:26 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by ERIC THE BEARD  
Yesterday, 05:26
by ERIC THE BEARD » Yesterday, 05:25 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by ERIC THE BEARD  
Yesterday, 05:25
•   ART BARKER
by MY CONTACT INFORMATION » Yesterday, 05:22 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by MY CONTACT INFORMATION  
Yesterday, 05:22
•   MY CONTACT INFORMATION
by LYBBI KIENZLE » Yesterday, 05:21 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by LYBBI KIENZLE  
Yesterday, 05:21
•   I'm Sorry; Can I Start Over?
by stack jones » 25 Jul 2009, 15:02 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by you better knot  
Yesterday, 05:20
•   SOUNDS HEALTHY TO ME
by SOUNDS HEALTHY TO ME » Yesterday, 05:18 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by SOUNDS HEALTHY TO ME  
Yesterday, 05:18
•   ARTICLE ABOUT BARKER - PSYCHOSIS REVEALED
by Guess Who'd » Yesterday, 05:16 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by Guess Who'd  
Yesterday, 05:16
•   ART BARKER SUICIDE! Sun Sentinel Obituary Column
1, 2 by Lybbie Kienzle » 16 Jul 2009, 20:00 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by stack jones  
Yesterday, 04:51
•   to show me the money, jackstack
by EricBeer » 25 Jul 2009, 22:22 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by stack jones  
Yesterday, 04:43
•   SUSAN STONE ( what is this crap???)
by WHO
•   R U A BARKER RAPE VICTIM
by stack jones » 07 Jul 2009, 08:48 in The Seed Discussion Forum
by Guess Who'd  
25 Jul 2009, 05:32

c
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: So many ADD threads so little discussion
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 06:13:15 PM »
I am the one  Greg who posted about that Libby told all in those raps that  Libby said she was  sucking off those animals, he would not know what went on in a girls rap, if you want to play your pathetic games of cat and mouse go right ahead, you would do well on a u-tube roast like they  did that idjit in the chat room. How many hours do you sit worrying that Antigen is loved more then you is what this really boils down to, Do you know you are being tested  for the experiment I have been giving you, and you are passing with flying colors, all that schooling has gone to the butt instead of the brain, how old are you if I may ask, usually I would not ask, but you keep typing back at yourself, and trying  to show the net that  well basically you are a nut case if you think you are going to rule the  forum here, see on this end I rule  it,  you can do what you want on your end,  as an uneducated person, I am telling you honestly you are making a complete Jack ass out of self, she really did suck animals, those may have been lies for all I know but those are the stories she told in raps to get other girls to  confess their so called bad 13 year old ways, if you can not handle the truth, then give up the experiment, because I have nothing at all to lie about, and since all I learned is what they said taught or preached  or pounded  into your head,  that's what I  am expressing  is all,  in other words Greg, handle it or shut up, you can now point finger this way, I will so take responsibility for what I indeed posted. This stuff really happened, and if all think it is tough to handle here imagine then being there,  I like taking full responsibility to show all  what a fool , and complete nut case you have become. Its okay Greg it could be the meds you are on that is making you  this way,   I thank God I went through my worst point in life at a young age, because if I had to really deal with people like all you in here today at my age, oh forget it. :peace:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::   I miss juston I for real was hoping this place was for real, and all could say what happened without flies being let out. sigh.......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 07:09:58 PM »
Sorry, folks, but the editor in me has to do this...

^from Susan Stone

423 words
6 sentences
1 paragraph
Average word length is 4
Average words per sentence is 71
Max. number of words per sentence is 243

Susan, it's okay that you don't have a high school diploma, or apparently a GED, but it's not too late to take some classes. Or even learn from the way Cyndee posts. She appears to be articulate. Just some friendly advice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 12:11:17 PM »
Poor, poor Greg, I assure you it takes no time for anyone to get an education, I do have my ged, at 16 even, lol, the funny thing is most could pass that , but it does not make up what one learns on own in life, just a little hint  nothing in this world bothers me, so the education thing you try so hard to well use against me never works, while you were out  trying to learn, I did learn, and boy I learned fast, like I said  in one day of my hobby,( I say hobby because that is what it started off as) I make more then you do in a year, but I do love the way you look typing  about education, please amuse me and tell me what you actually learned during those school years, ( how long ago was it that you even went to school) and what type of lucky half ass job do you now have from all that schooling, because in these hard times, many are not working,( and they went to better schools then you, and  a lot that have no jobs after finishing school)  what I had to do when I was taken from school,  was find a job to survive,( and at 13  I was lucky to get any job) school was too fearful for me, and so was hiding,( I was really scared to get started over again in that dreadful place so I ran away) but I managed to find a job, yea they had to pay me under table  for I was too young to be working,  I guess what I am saying  ericbeer/greg/and many guestnamesaswell, is no matter how much schooling one gets, there are no promises in life for a job that will protect you ever, people are dumped from their jobs daily, so in fact, for me I made right decision in my life,( I do not think people fire themselves)( we all make our own path) and just went with what I love doing rather then attend a school,  really back then I had no time for anything except to hide and work, as I was to busy working to survive,( ever see a kid work 14 hours a day and love it, that was me)( I even had others work done for them, when they came in to work,  so they could relax when they first came in to work) that is what I did to stay alive,( at least I was not a prostitute or a junkie/ comedian like those fools were)( oh and I never fell into drugs ever my whole life so that was a crock of shit they use to scream at you daily)   then you know how it is when time just passes by, I was so busy just living greg, but I learned  to smile again, and the fear wore off over time, but it took years, I guess what I am saying is not all people that decide to work instead of going to a class, should be condemned  ( they just may be surviving Greg).  I would never  be someone like you attacking the wrong soul for a person not completing school because she or he  was pulled out of it in the manner I was, and not on my own,( no you have kidnappers like art Barker to thank for that, hopefully this never happens to your daughter, to enlighten you though, I have  made sure to tell children of all ages all my life to finish school that have come into my life at one point, even took in a few people in my life and made sure they did go back to school,( personally hope everyone gets the advantage that I did not have at time to go to school) I wish I had had someone like me back then that I could have trusted to go back to  school, but I was a scared kid,  just trying to  stay alive. Well I will go take care of my peacocks and water my orchids, hopefully when I come back Greg will douse me with some more  funny shit about my education, It really is not for all education, every ones life changes within minutes of their life, and the best thing is to just be happy is what I have learned, I did not need school to learn that Greg, Hopefully one day you will be Happy. You run along now and find you that thing that may get to me all upset, because so far since I left that place, nothing upsets me,  and did I say I so love these little guys :feedtrolls:  :agree:  :boycott:  :guesswho:  :jerry:  :blabla:  :peace:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy:: I am sure you will think this is jack though, lol, :whip:  :roflmao: