Author Topic: Peninsula Village SOLD  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Kreflo

• View Profile
Peninsula Village SOLD
« on: July 27, 2009, 10:20:35 AM »
Thats all they told us. I needs hep ladies and gentlemens.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Re: Peninsula Village SOLD
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 11:18:44 AM »
So it is true.  If PV has been sold as prime lakefront residential property, I'm ecstatic.  If UHS took over it's bid'ness as usual.  Did they sack you, K?  Or left you hanging in occupational limbo?  PM me if it's not for general consumption.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 11:34:07 AM »
I've been looking. Job postings -- even of just two days ago -- still indicate "Covenant Health" as the employer.

Real Estate sales might be another option ... unless Covenant Health sold it to another program or program umbrella, and the facility will remain more or less intact. Psychiatric Solutions, anyone?

This is assuredly a GUESS. I don't have any info to back that up.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 05:59:34 PM »
Job postings -- even of just two days ago -- still indicate "Covenant Health" as the employer.

That doesn't mean a whole lot. This is how programs usually die- suddenly and without notice. "Everything's fine" right up until the point when it's not. Even Len Buccellato is trying to cultivate this; Convenant Health almost certainly did it simply by not telling anyone until the deed was done.

Now, what can we do to prevent the employees from scuttling off and forming more spawn?

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 01:46:06 PM »
Quote from: "Kreflo"
Thats all they told us. I needs hep ladies and gentlemens.
Thanks Kreflo, I have an update...I received the 411 that Peninsula Village only has been sold to a private sector,for profit organization.  The real kicker? Peninsula Hospital (across the street from the village) and the other Peninsula outpatient facilities remain with Covenant Health.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 09:32:54 PM »
Meaning Covenant Health got wise to the fact that having PV on their roles makes them a big moving target for one hell of a lawsuit.

If any former or current staff wants to share documents please feel free to email them to me. I'm more than happy to post them for you. I've shared documents here on fornits for other programs in the past. It is my pleasure entirely to do so again in the future.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 06:08:36 AM »
The nebulous reputation and ungodly tuition of of PV has decimated the program's admissions.  Check with the admissions department and they'll still try to sell the program to a parent until the last moment.  Then PV will cry and send all the kids left  to Merridell Achievement Academy in Texas for debriefing .
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"