Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > New Info

eaglequest nature camp in Utah

(1/2) > >>

Anonymous:
My nephew is supposed to be going in 2 days. I just found out about this website today. If anyone has any feedback, good or bad, please email me at [email protected]

Your help is appreciated!
Thanks,
Susan

Oscar:
We would like to help but we have not been able to find a webpage or other kind of link about this place, which is a warning sign on its own.

Inculcated:

--- Quote from: "susanb" ---My nephew is supposed to be going in 2 days. I just found out about this website today. If anyone has any feedback, good or bad, please email me at [email protected]

Your help is appreciated!
Thanks,
Susan
--- End quote ---
Maybe talking to your sibling about your experience of the CEDU program will change their mind about sending your nephew away to eaglequest nature camp in Utah

Ursus:
Their website: http://www.eagle-quest.com/

Here's one red flag: Very little staff info given on their website. First names or "Indian names" for line staff; the higher ups are not revealed. You have to send away for the information packet to get that info.

Caring4Youth (which is basically a program and edcon listing service run by a transport company) describes it as being run by several members of the Wardle family:

--- Quote ---Eagle Quest
Post Office Box 96
Nephi, UT 84648
USAPhone:
866-822-8336Ages:
13-17Gender:
Co-EdDescription:
Designed to Guide students through the Process of Self DiscoveryDirector Name:
Lee WardelEnroll Info:
Rolling admission's policy and can often times accept an applicant within a 24 hour periodStudent Profile:
Leading Self Destructive Lives. Suffering From Depression. Lacking Motivation. Have Poor Coping Skills. Have Difficulty Making Good Decisions. Struggling to Find Direction. Choosing Poor Relationships.

Can take students on medications with review.Campus:
camp, and live in the beautiful and pristine House and Confusion mountain rangesLength of Stay:
30 days to 90 daysStaff:
Lee Wardle, Executive Director. Mark Wardle, Program Director. Alberta Wardle, Dietician. Gary L. Anderson, Licensed Clinical Therapist. Dr. Grant Rasmussen, Physician. Debra Burr, CNA, EMT-I.Tuition/Costs:
$335.00 per daySpecialties:
All participants must have a physical examination prior to enrolling in our program. If you are unable to obtain a physical examination prior to enrolling in our 30 or 60 day therapeutic program we will arrange for you to have a complete physical examination by a local physician.
--- End quote ---

Oscar:
Thank you very much. Now we are going somewhere.

The photo on the adult program was something I have seen before. An old version of the website belonging to the Distant Drums program had the same photo. Lee Wardel was/is also connected to this program as he was/is with the Reality Trek program

More important he is believed to be a relative of Mark Wardle, who is named in relationship with the death of Ian August. The program was name Skyline Journey at the time. We have a datasheet on our Wiki.

We need to digg further into this matter.

As for the family name something is odd.

At My troubled teen his name is spelled Lee Wardel.
At Struggling teen an older spelling is Lee Wardle.

A little name-change to cover up the past?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version