Author Topic: SOUNDS HEALTHY TO ME  (Read 807 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SOUNDS HEALTHY TO ME
« on: July 26, 2009, 12:18:45 AM »
GREG THE COWARD'S SHOWDOWN WITH BARKER!!!
Me, Art Barker and the showdown at poolsideSorted in ASC Order

I turned my head in puzzlement and all of a sudden, in the middle of the pool I saw him, ART BARKER.I had inadvertently stumbled into one of those apartments where Girls staff lived, and Art, true to form, was cavorting in the pool with them.

MAYBE IF YOU CAUGHT THE ASSHOLE WITH YOUR TEEN DAUGHTER YOU WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY HAD A SHOWDOWN. BUT, GIVEN THE REST OF YOUR SPEW HERE, YOU ARE -- AS I THOUGHT A COMPLETE COWARD UNABLE TO FINISH A TASK.

ARE YOU SURE THE DAUGHTER YOU RAISE IS YOURS?

LET'S CONTINUE ON - WITH GREG'S SHOWDOWN WITH BARKER!!!

As I sat there, high, I became angry and stood up and walked over to the steps to the pool "hey, you, I know who you are, you fucking asshole" The whole pool and all the people sitting around it stopped talking and looked at me. "You are Art Barker, you shithead, you fucked up my whole family, you fucking criminal I outta kick your fucking ass"

AT THAT POINT WHAT DID YOU DO GREG?

LET'S READ ON HOW MANLY YOU ARE!!!

Artie got out of the pool and walked over by me, but by now I was ranting, stuck my finger in his face and unleashed my verbal assault on him. He could do nothing.

GREG YOU HAD HIM PARALYZED IN FEAR.

YOU SEE GREG, A REAL MAN WOULD HAVE ALREADY HELD HIS HEAD UNDERWATER FOR 3 AND A HALF MINUTES FIRST, AND THEN GIVEN HIM A TONGUE LASHING.

LET'S CONTINUE AND SEE HOW YOUR TONGUE LASHING BECAME A LAP UP THE BACK TROUSERS OF BARKER.

He reached out and grabbed my elbow and said "son..." I cut him off, "now you did it, you fucking moron, you touched me, Now I am going to kick your fukcing ass, then call the police and have you arrested, you fuck" By now I was hyperventilating and on the verge of attacking him.

WOW! GREG, I AM VERY AFRAID OF YOU. YOU ACTUALLY ARE A REAL MAN. MAYBE YOUR DAUGHTER IS REALLY YOURS AFTER ALL!

WELL. LET'S READ ON AND SEE HOW GREG HANDLED THIS ASSAULT AND BATTERY BY BARKER.

Art and all the Seed girl staff members turned at the same time and walked away and left the pool area poste haste.

SO, YOU THREATENED TO PUNCH HIM OUT, AND LET HIM WALK AWAY, WITH ALL THE GIRL MINORS HE HAS MOLESTED, RAPED AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY ABUSED.

WOW!

I MUST ADMIT GREG. YOU ARE A MAN.

A FUCKING REAL MAN.

ACTUALLY, GREG.

A REAL MAN WOULD HAVE SEEN HIS OWN DAUGHTER IN THOSE POOR YOUNG WOMEN. AND HALF KILLED THE MOTHER FUCKER.

YOU HUFF AND PUFFED AND DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - AS I KNEW YOU WOULD, EVEN BEFORE FINISHING YOUR CHARADE OF A POST.

I went back and sat in my chair.I was on the verge of passing out from rapid breathing.

YEAH, PASSING OUT, FROM YOUR FIGHT WITH BARKER.

BARKER WAS LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF AT YOUR WEAK SPINELESSNESS, AND YOU LET HIM WALK AWAY.

My friends were pissed at me "dude, that was totally uncool" "what the fuck, Greg, I live here man, what are you doing" I tried to respond, to make them see that my actions were not one of an insane person "you don't know who that is, That is Art Barker," they didn't/couldn't get it and the whole pool was staring at me.

YOUR FRIENDS ARE NOT THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT I ASSOCIATE WITH. AND NEITHER ARE YOU.

YOU'RE CLEARLY A COWARD.

YOU DID NOTHING! YOU ACTED LIKE A SCARED LITTLE CHILD.

MY BUDDIES WOULD HAVE HELPED ME HOLD THE FUCKER UNDER THE WATER UNTIL HE HALF DROWNED.

I leaned back and closed my eyes.They didn't even know what the seed was, what I had been thru, how my whole life had been torn asunder and I couldn't even begin to verbalize it.

YEAH, TELL US AGAIN HOW LIBBY THE LIAR AND HER HARDY HAR HAR HUSBAND WERE MERE CHILD ABUSE VICTIMS THEMSELVES.

TELL US AGAIN HOW NICE AND HEALED YOU ARE.

I TELL YOU THIS. FUCKER.

POST YOUR ADDRESS TO ME.

I'LL BE AT A FAMILY REUNION THIS WEEK IN SO. FL.

WE PLAN TO PICKET BARKER AND LYBBIE'S HOMES.

JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GOOD OL' GRAND STANDING.

NOW YOU HAVE HIS ADDRESS.

YOU CAN FINISH YOUR TONGUE LASHING -- ER... LAPPING.

Hell, I didn't even totally understand myself, I just knew I had been screwed out of a normal teenage life and had just been face to face with my own personal Satan and confronted him.

GREGGIE POOH. THAT WAS NO CONFRONTATION WITH YOUR PERSONAL SATAN.

IT'S VERY CLEAR THAT YOU ARE MORE LIKE HARDING FROM THE CUCKOO'S NEST NOVEL. YOU GET PRODDED BY BARKER, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND JUST SAY -- TOUCH ME ONE MORE TIME, JUST ONE MORE TIME.

TOUCH ME ONE MORE TIME.

JUST ONE MORE TIME.

WHAT A FUCKING COWARD YOU TRULY ARE.

My mind was racing but I was paralyzed in my chair, unable to rationalize the events that just unfolded.

Later that evening I went to my mom's place and told her what happened.

MOMMY!

MOMMY!

ART BARKER TOUCHED ME IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!

JUST LIKE YOU AND DADDY DID.

Did it have an impact on Art?Does he remember it today?

I would so love to hear from someone whom was there and hear the story told from their perspective.

YOU GOT MY STORY, AND MY PERSPECTIVE YOU CUNT.

I CUT OFF THAT FUCKER HEAD AND MADE LYBBIE TONGUE FUCK HIS NECK.

I CUT OFF SHELLY'S BREAST AND CARVED CHARLES MANSON IN HER DEEP WOUNDS.

WHILE SHE WAS STILL ALIVE.

--

MY MY MY HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED.

YOU COWARD BASTARD -- SOMEONE POSTS ANONYMOUSLY FOR YOU TO START SAVING YOUR MONEY FOR POSSIBLE LITIGATION, AND YOU ALLOW BARKER TO FUCK YOUR DAUGHER'S MOUTH.

AND LIKE IT!!!

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2002-08-05 13:45 ]

The worst government is the most moral. One composed of cynics is often very tolerant and human.
Art, Libby, Shelly and the others can all rot in hell.

YEAH. SO LONG AS THEY LEAVE GREGGIE POOH ALONE.

TOUCH ME AGAIN, JUST TOUCH ME AGAIN. ONE MORE TIME. JUST ONE MORE TIME!

View Profile of FueLawEdit/Delete This PostReply with quoteAntigenDedicated Inactivist

No, I'm not sure Art, Shelly and other miscellaneous drugwar moonies really know what they are.They insulate themselves pretty well from anyone who might want to tell them.

HAIL TO THEE ANTIGEN.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »