Author Topic: Maybe this would work?  (Read 2630 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Maybe this would work?
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2009, 06:00:42 PM »
Quote from: "Guest2"
I didn't attack anyone but just stated how I felt about the Seed.  To me the measure of a person is not how much money someone has but the quality of the person and that's one thing that I learned at the Seed.  Money can't make someone happy in life but the kind of person and the things that they do to help others is what makes someone happy in life.

oh really? then what do you call this:

Quote from: "guest2"
Whatever Stack says pretty much has zero credibility.  What a loser this japanese femboy is.

http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php? ... 96#p338696
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2009, 06:40:06 PM »
guest2 is an unregistered name you idiot. Anyone can use it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »
The loser keeps posting about a loser,so  who is the real loser??? (greg) you boys need grow up, what happened to the purpose, hummmmmmm? you 2 fools should have to watch that video over and over again to get what ever is out of head out once and for all.YOU know the video that greg seems to think may do Susan harm, (chuckles), It would be fun to watch you to have to sit next to each other and hold hands through the movie too, lol, now that was funny. :twofinger: oh, and lets not forget the love yas at the end of the movies,this is getting creepy,I here there is a possible  partial nude of old susie q out there somewhere, lets see who is the first to find it, lol, looky whats coming out of the wood works lol, was kidding about the partial nudes, but what the hec, lets see what all can dog up. lol.....sigh.....Dig too......sigh....... :roflmao: And yes you are always attacking. Imagine Barkers nudes, ewwwwwwwwww, gross, yuk.....sigh.... lets get dirty . :twofinger: