Author Topic: TAKE ME ON GREG YOU FUCKING WEAK CUNT  (Read 936 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TAKE ME ON GREG YOU FUCKING WEAK CUNT
« on: July 23, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »
take me on you fucking cunt. your poor excuse of a "former" board operator.

you weak spinless fuck.

how 'bout a greg and daughter chapter or eight?

behavior modification?

thought reform?

did the cunts get to you?

are you skeered?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Revenge Fantasy

• View Profile
Re: TAKE ME ON GREG YOU FUCKING WEAK CUNT
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 03:26:33 PM »
Stack,
You’re way off your target. You don’t even know enough about other SEED poster’s here to rage at them to this extreme. The reason why you don’t  has a lot to do with the fact that you spend more time spinning self aggrandizing threads (all of which have steadily gone downhill since your earliest vents, imo), than acquiring any understanding from those who’ve been through it too.

Everyone deserves to vent their anger from what happened to them, yes. You just don’t seem interested in anything other than escalating your own tantrums to a dwindling audience.

Learn something from others who understand your anger. Shut the fuck up on an at least occasional basis and allow yourself the time to think between ranting posts. If you allow yourself this you might not come off like such an ignorant self involved hyper defensive prick.

Another bit of good etiquette for you to experiment with would be to not open a new thread for every little thought that comes to you. There are other people and other topics here. If you and cadre want to be heard respectfully you might want to start by extending that to others.

Oh, and before you reduce this as coming from a SEED apologist…I wasn’t even born during the time of your captivity and the crimes they committed against you. I don’t know who the fuck Libby is or was. You and your misogynist sing songs aren’t really encouraging an audience to view your perspective as credible.
Posting from the burka ‘cause it’s easier to hide my gat http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZwC-VH8OnI

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 03:30:11 PM »
Go  Stack go you are so getting to them! :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 03:54:55 PM »
How is he getting to them? To whom are you referring as them? All he ever does is issue empty internet threats.
“Take me on Greg” Oh, the testosterone patch must be kicking in on Stack. Time to post!