Author Topic: This forum, Now and then  (Read 111262 times)

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
This forum, Now and then
« on: July 23, 2009, 10:58:55 AM »
This is Gregfl.  I originated this forum at the suggestion of Ginger many years ago.

I just am coming in to make a few comments.

This forum was conceptualized as a place where people could come and discuss this topic, this very divisional and controversial topic, in a manner that they could be heard.  It didn't matter what side of the issue they took, I provided a forum where people could discuss this topic safely. I deleted names, except the staff who allowed themselves to be named in the national media, and protected everyone else's identity the best I could due to the nature of the topic.   To this end no personal attacks were allowed  and for many years the forum thrived. We had escapees, staffers, graduates, and Barker insiders calling each other, talking out issues, and many people found peace and  understanding on these pages.

Several years ago my daughter became seriously ill and I abandoned moderating this forum.  For most the forum had kind of run its course and we old farts had resolved our issues and most of us had even come to respect each other no matter what side of the issue we were on. Most of us had  come to understand we were just children when this thing called the seed happened to us and that we no longer had to view it from the eyes of a child.  I had hoped the forum would continue without me  as kind of a resource for people who hadn't been fortunate enough to be around this forum in its formative and productive years. (to anyone concerned, my daughter is doing fantastic now!)

Unfortunately the forum is now being trolled by people with an agenda.  When a forum gets trolled, the 'goodness' gets lost, shouted down and buried under muck.  In this case, the debates, the resolution, the intellectual conversations, the ability to see where and why others think as they do, and  the coming to terms for many people is lost under juvenile anger, countless logins, profanity and nonsense.  

I offer no apology for this because I am not responsible for it.  If I still was, I wouldn't let it happen.   To anyone reading, please look at the prior condition of this forum as kind of a seperate discussion and I think you will find it enlightening and usefull.  To do this, you have to wade thru a proverbial bucket of crap for a glass of water, but the good things are still here.

If I was able I would shut it down and just archive the old pages.  I offer my support for those being attacked now and my assurance that if I was still moderating this forum it would not be occuring.

To all my friends still posting or reading, I wish you all well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 12:35:18 PM »
The name of the forum invites purging.

It is a necessary function of getting past the horror of acknowledging I was forced into that place in the first place and knowing how its mere existence spawned evil so horrid , it pales to Stacks fiction.

At 16, I HATED the seed, at 52, I am disgusted that their torture, fraud, lies, theft and other crimes against humanity were allowed to exist.

The seed was an an example of the purist form of con.

Addicts telling children what to do. Fucking heroin addicts.

All you former staff FUCK YOU, you were then now and still are junkies, pure and simple.

Shame on you for hurting children, shame, shame, shame.

If this is a contrary observation, enlighten me. I'd love to know why you bought into the circus sideshow.

And do not dare tell me the pat answer that "you were helping kids" because you were not.

IMHO

EDIT: This post was a commentary to former staff and was not intended as a rebuttal to the OP, sorry if he took it that way.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 02:46:19 PM by Cyndeelouwho »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 12:56:35 PM »
Perhaps you should seek a therapist to deal with this. Anger and rage at age 52 for things that happened to you 40 or so  years ago doesn't work and maybe a professional can help you deal with it.  You are slinging anger at people that aren't listening and/or don't care about  what you say because your message is juvenile and silly and downright counterproductive. Your communication is totally ineffective.

Your obession with Libby is unhealthy.  The things she "did" happened to her as well.  She was a child when she was put in the seed.  Do you know how she feels about her involvement with the seed  today?  Of course not.  But you choose to put people's names and address's on a website and assume that these people haven't changed at all in the last 40 years.  

All you have managed to do here is make this forum unusable for everyone but yourself.   Maybe purging online in this forum  is working for you ( I doubt it, it seems the anger is picking up, not going away) , but for everyone else you are making a mess and ruining this forum.  A forum BTW that has helped hundreds of people come to terms with The Seed and how it affected their lives. At this point, anyone now who logs on looking for answers is proabably going to think anti-program people are all angry children that shouldn't be listened to, and they will be scared to participate because they won't want some nut looking up their personal information and posting it on a website.

You should log off the computer and go away.  Your participation is hurting you.

Just sayin.

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 12:58:55 PM »
Thanks Greg

I found the dialog helpful in resolving many of the issues, and reconnected with several people I knew then;

Now I see what a job it must have been

Glad to hear your daughter is doing better;

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 01:07:56 PM »
Thanks Johnny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 01:11:03 PM »
Quote from: "GregFL"
Perhaps you should seek a therapist to deal with this. Anger and rage at age 52 for things that happened to you 40 or so years ago doesn't work and maybe a professional can help you deal with it. You are slinging anger at people that aren't listening and/or don't care about what you say because your message is juvenile and silly and downright counterproductive. Your communication is totally ineffective.

Sorry, Greg, but that is a pretty fucked up thing to say. Who are you to judge how and when someone else should deal with/recover from something that totally screwed up their lives? That is the same conformist judgmental mindset that did all the damage in the first place.

Offline Ft. Lauderdale

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 01:12:16 PM »
Greg,

I too am glad your daughter is doing well.  Thanks for the posting.  Too much hatred evolves into God knows what.  There are enough crazies out there without evoking anything else.  I may not agree with everything on both sides but I certainly don't wish harm on any human being.  Enough hurt has been caused no matter how you look at it.

Peace to all.

Terry

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 01:16:52 PM »
Ditto-------
Sorry, Greg, but that is a pretty fucked up thing to say. Who are you to judge how and when someone else should deal with/recover from something that totally screwed up their lives? That is the same conformist judgmental mindset that did all the damage in the first place. ------   :twofinger:      EXACTLY! thank you, and  this will all come to an end one day as soon as it is in the courts.

Offline OpenMeetingJerk-CL

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 01:34:02 PM »
Glad your daughter's doing well, Greg.  Hope you are as well.  Thanks for shedding some light on what has happened here with respect to the tone and interactions of this forum.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 01:36:00 PM »
libby the child victim.

ha ha ha ha ha.

the victim that stole and wore my sisters clothing. ha ha ha ha.

the victim that would ride into the opa locka blimp hangar in barker's brand new black cadillac that was bought with grant money - for other purposes. ha ha ha ha.

greg -- did the threat of a feigned law suit against you scare you? ha ha ha ha.

reason number one you are full of shit -- WE were not invited into that world. we were dragged in, kicking and screaming.

they dragged us into something we wanted nothing to do with.

and now you want us to go away.

you fucking south florida losers.

30 some odd years later you still drag your asses around the hot, humid, mucky fucking dump.

i've lived in new york city, memphis, colorado, los angeles, san diego, and now japan.

you fucking south florida losers are pathetic, barker and libby the liar never ventured past their darkened door. and were scumbag pigs that never had anything to offer anyone.

the child victim - the heroin addict, barker victim, that to this day, still does evil deeds with that rotten filthy child molesting bastard.

i'd bet you'd change your tune -- because no doubt barker would pariah himself onto your sick little daughter, if he could and he'd do it for a tenth of a penny.

if you weren't in that hell whole, they shut the fuck up.

you started this board, and now you don't have anything to do with it.

so take your fear pill, and run off.

i'm having a blast scaring the fuck, and shocking the fuck, out of those low-end cunts.

if there was another board to do it, i would.

suck barkers dick you fucking little creep.

take a good look at all the dead kids in america, shoved in programs -- "saving kids". there are more forced deaths, rapes and suicides than any good being done.

your on the wrong side you fucking cunt.

my little stories are just that.

if they offend -- INTENDED!

i love the idea that barker gets the word from libbie's husband, or underwood, that his ugly cunt whore bitch of a wife is dangling from the old 84, with her wrists, and ankles, and saggy rotting breasts cut off.

i love it that i plant the visual SEED in libby the liars -- sleepy bed time reminiscence of sucking on the old bastards useless dick.

i love it that deep down, she can't look at her fucking reflection in the mirror.

i love it that barker hides behind brick walls.

you reap from the SEEDS that you sow.

and we "ain't" done asshole.

we just begun.

there are already three attorneys churning and scheming on this matter.

and all three are former prisoners of that hell hole.

i personally hope that somebody goes to one of libby's events with a fucking uzi, and a strap on bomb and blow her the fuck up.

i personally hope someone knocks on barker's door and murder the mother fucker, much in the fashion of the movies martyrs.

ye reap what ye sow.

do i need therapy?

hardly.

you don't know a fuck all about me.

i purposely use the vile filth that i learned from that fuck hole.

and i KNOW it has helped at least 4-5 people to get it out.

4-5 people that held that shit in for years.

you don't like it.

may your fucking loving daughter die the death you so fucking fear.

i don't give a fuck all!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 01:40:14 PM »
Thanks, Greg. It's truly a shame this forum has come to this. Allowing it to happen is one thing; joining in with them is another. At least one of the trolls says she's leaving. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's true and that the others go away also.

But, I'm not going to hold my breath. The one in charge is enjoying too much.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 01:41:52 PM »
Quote from: "OpenMeetingJerk-CL"
Glad your daughter's doing well, Greg.  Hope you are as well.  Thanks for shedding some light on what has happened here with respect to the tone and interactions of this forum.

OMJ-CL.   I am logging off here shortly, but yes things are different.  Being the former moderater of this and other forums I can pretty much tell you that many of these people who post  are likely the same person.  It is not unusual for a person/troll on a forum to interact with him/herself and even take on completely different personas with their various logins.  

Again, this isn't my ballgame anymore.  Nice hearing from you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 01:43:23 PM »
I'm not a Barker fan nor a Lybbi fan.  This Stack Jones guy is an evil guy.  He's worse than any of them.]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 01:45:23 PM »
the one in charge has a brother that died from suicide as a direct result from being in a place like that.

seed rule.

empathy and sensitivity.

that means put yourself in another's place and know how they feel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2009, 01:45:36 PM »
Love you Stack.You so rock. :twofinger: ( p.s. Cyndee is going no where ) but you and your clan are, TO JAIL YOU GO> :twofinger:  :soapbox:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy:: ( for juston)  ::unhappy::