Author Topic: This forum, Now and then  (Read 111163 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 01:48:34 PM »
GUEST IS ALWAYS LIBBY
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 03:31:25 PM »
Greg,
I'm glad your daughter is ok.  I agree with all that you said.  I had commented a while back about how anger only hurts you and not the person you are angry at and I was thrown to the wolves.  I had asked a friend who came here often where you were because I couldn't imagine you running the site the way things were going.  You always seemed to be fair about things no matter where you stood on the subject.  I wish you well.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2009, 04:22:07 PM »
Ah, yes, fairness. You're lucky to've gotten something worthwhile out of this place back when actual discussion took place. When people respected each other. Wish I had a place like that now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »
I never respected anyone in that place, and fought you people daily and got physically hurt by many of you morons.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 04:32:52 PM »
Before you go calling names, read the post again. I was talking about THIS place, this forum, not that fucking hellhole in Lauderdale. Well, for me anyway it was Lauderdale. This place, this forum--it looks like people could actually get the help they need. Not so much now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »
TXGreg - best wishes to you. Good move removing yourself from a site that isn't even a shadow of its former self. Though I always vehemently disagreed with your opinions, I always respected, and maybe even admired, what you attempted to do. You can be sure that none of the (what you call) trolls here today, despite their alleged anti-Seed enthusiasm, would put the amount of time and the commitment into this site that you did.

To the alias Stack Jones - I can merely derive from your posts that your arrogance is only exceeded by your insanity (or maybe just tastelessness, ...for your sake I hope so). Being somewhat familiar with Japanese society, (if indeed you are in Japan), I can only conclude that prisons and/or psychiatric institutions there allow inmates access to computers, (persons of an ilk, as pronounced as yours, are generally shunned in Japanese society). And as far as scaring anyone, give me a break, please. The only thing scary about you is your lack of literacy and your perverse ability to, somehow, get others to respond to your preposterously ludicrous, demented, juvenile rantings in a non-negative manner.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2009, 11:25:20 PM »
BOO HOO :roflmao: :jawdrop:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2009, 12:05:24 AM »
Stack is doing nothing your pal Fart Barker has not done so all stop your b.s. and get out of your heads, you all sound like a bunch of new comers pouting. :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :roflmao:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  :bs:  :moon:  :rasta:  :cheers:  ::OMG::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2009, 12:41:56 AM »
Quote from: "Revenge Fantasy"
Stack,
You’re way off your target. You don’t even know enough about other SEED poster’s here to rage at them to this extreme. The reason why you don’t  has a lot to do with the fact that you spend more time spinning self aggrandizing threads (all of which have steadily gone downhill since your earliest vents, imo), than acquiring any understanding from those who’ve been through it too.

Everyone deserves to vent their anger from what happened to them, yes. You just don’t seem interested in anything other than escalating your own tantrums to a dwindling audience.

Learn something from others who understand your anger. Shut the fuck up on an at least occasional basis and allow yourself the time to think between ranting posts. If you allow yourself this you might not come off like such an ignorant self involved hyper defensive prick.

Another bit of good etiquette for you to experiment with would be to not open a new thread for every little thought that comes to you. There are other people and other topics here. If you and cadre want to be heard respectfully you might want to start by extending that to others.

Oh, and before you reduce this as coming from a SEED apologist…I wasn’t even born during the time of your captivity and the crimes they committed against you. I don’t know who the fuck Libby is or was. You and your misogynist sing songs aren’t really encouraging an audience to view your perspective as credible.
They're doing exactly what they set out to do and that is clown around.
The Jonses :twofinger:  :spam:  :clown:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2009, 09:04:51 AM »
Lets all watch the clowning around in a court room. :twofinger:

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2009, 11:07:49 AM »
Quote from: "NobodyThatMatters"
TXGreg - best wishes to you. Good move removing yourself from a site that isn't even a shadow of its former self. Though I always vehemently disagreed with your opinions, I always respected, and maybe even admired, what you attempted to do. You can be sure that none of the (what you call) trolls here today, despite their alleged anti-Seed enthusiasm, would put the amount of time and the commitment into this site that you did.

To the alias Stack Jones - I can merely derive from your posts that your arrogance is only exceeded by your insanity (or maybe just tastelessness, ...for your sake I hope so). Being somewhat familiar with Japanese society, (if indeed you are in Japan), I can only conclude that prisons and/or psychiatric institutions there allow inmates access to computers, (persons of an ilk, as pronounced as yours, are generally shunned in Japanese society). And as far as scaring anyone, give me a break, please. The only thing scary about you is your lack of literacy and your perverse ability to, somehow, get others to respond to your preposterously ludicrous, demented, juvenile rantings in a non-negative manner.

Thanks for what you wrote.  My only wish is that the prior forum could have been archived.  I was repeatedly told by people that weren't even in the Seed  that they found it the most usefull forum on fornits.  The forum reached almost everyone who was in the Seed, either by participation, lurking, or by hearing about it.  It has gone from being a shining example of what intelligent conversation can accomplish to an example of how a few idiots can ruin a discussion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2009, 11:12:39 AM »
Greg get over yourself.Obviously you started this forum for all the wrong reasons, these are victims, abused  remember, let it go, its not about you, it is about the victims.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2009, 11:49:28 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Greg get over yourself.Obviously you started this forum for all the wrong reasons, these are victims, abused  remember, let it go, its not about you, it is about the victims.

You are so wrong about everything you post.  If you took the time to stop ranting and making a fool out of yourself, you would see by my prior posts that I was forced into the seed myself at age 14, and that it was an immensely negative experience for me, resulting in a major divide in my family and me leaving home at age 16.  It took years and years for me to figure it all out and repair the damage to myself and to my family.  Much of the reason I started this was so other people could resolve their issues and come to terms with what happened to them. Everyone had their own experience. Some people got out relatively unscathed. Other people jumped off the skyway bridge after graduating. Some even had problems they resolved and went on to become fathers, mothers, doctors, lawyers.  Nothing is black and white.  Most of the staff members were forced in as well and underwent the same mind control the rest of us did. No one understood the mechanisms at work, except maybe Art Barker and Bobbie Dupont.   Blaming others  and threatening people who don't agree with you helps nothing.  Painting everyone with your experience just shows you haven't looked at what happened from a detached perspective..yet.  I hope that changes for you.

At least one difference between you and I is that I believe a level playing field and a fair and open moderated discussion allows the truth to bubble to the surface.  This forum used to provide that environment. Evidences that I am right are buried in these pages under the nonsense and garbaged that is spewed today..  You seem to believe that threats, insults, and bullying tactics get your message across.  You are wrong. Instead, the opposite occurs, people tend to reject everything that you say and dismiss the source (ie: You) outright.  You should know this by now. If you don't, You should actively seek ways to better communicate your message.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2009, 01:22:09 PM »
You need let the forum do its tricks is what your  saying then, listen I am new, and because of  Stacks posts I am able to see things, and say what happen to me, Stack is one of the originals put in there at a young age, that is the time I was put in as well, let him rant, his point of ranting is opening up others, seems that all can rant but him, I posted a rant of someone else as well who cares, its the net, get over it let it go. What did you all think that one day someone would not rant, time is nothing  years are nothing when it comes to that kind of abuse, no one at all would ever know how it really makes someone, the one to rant at is  Art Barker and the staff there, they created all this. I hope you have a good day with your daughter, take a break, there are monsters made from monsters daily, I do not think Stack is a Monster, but I do think the monsters are getting a little scared because what Stack witnessed and went through, and others, should and will end up in the court one day the way things are looking, lets all hope an pray that Art the creator of this sick abuse, gets the punishment he so deserves, I personally wish only JUSTICE for all. Peace! Remember they are the ones who called this an experiment...... :peace:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2009, 01:59:30 PM »
^Troll trying to pass off as survivor-just trolled through 6 threads within minutes. Getting props from trolls should clue Stack in to something…nah.
 ::poke::