Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Seed Discussion Forum

This forum, Now and then

<< < (21/22) > >>

Horatio.:

--- Quote from: "none-ya" ---He's the reason I havn't outed my oldcommer. (Semi prominent figure) He also knew him. Greg and I were in the seed at the same time,but did not know each other. And as far as me being a voice of reason, that shows just how low the bar really is!
--- End quote ---
Thank god for how high a bar we set for evidence of online claims.

And Kudos on the prominent member. When do we get to meet him?

DannyB II:

--- Quote from: "none-ya" ---He's the reason I havn't outed my oldcommer. (Semi prominent figure) He also knew him. Greg and I were in the seed at the same time,but did not know each other. And as far as me being a voice of reason, that shows just how low the bar really is!
--- End quote ---

:rofl: Come on my old friend they smashed the mold when they made you.

lonewolf:
Greg is a smart one for not showing up......he's a legend.....why ruin it....voice of reason disappears never to resurface...I wouldn't either....if I was him....how many of you actually went through the seed program or are you hear cause your bored with your forum....????????

Anonymous:
It's a great loss that he's not here. The Seed, like Synanon, has become ancient history. Elan and Straight are old timer stoies--they'll be next. When you forget history, it repeats itself. This industry is doing its best to erase the history and is letting time do the rest.

I wish he would come back. Spoke to him a few times on the phone and would like to know more

none-ya:

--- Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan" ---It's a great loss that he's not here. The Seed, like Synanon, has become ancient history. Elan and Straight are old timer stoies--they'll be next. When you forget history, it repeats itself. This industry is doing its best to erase the history and is letting time do the rest.

I wish he would come back. Spoke to him a few times on the phone and would like to know more
--- End quote ---

whatever.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version