Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Seed Discussion Forum

This forum, Now and then

<< < (3/22) > >>

Anonymous:
Thanks, Greg. It's truly a shame this forum has come to this. Allowing it to happen is one thing; joining in with them is another. At least one of the trolls says she's leaving. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's true and that the others go away also.

But, I'm not going to hold my breath. The one in charge is enjoying too much.

GregFL:

--- Quote from: "OpenMeetingJerk-CL" ---Glad your daughter's doing well, Greg.  Hope you are as well.  Thanks for shedding some light on what has happened here with respect to the tone and interactions of this forum.
--- End quote ---

OMJ-CL.   I am logging off here shortly, but yes things are different.  Being the former moderater of this and other forums I can pretty much tell you that many of these people who post  are likely the same person.  It is not unusual for a person/troll on a forum to interact with him/herself and even take on completely different personas with their various logins.  

Again, this isn't my ballgame anymore.  Nice hearing from you.

Anonymous:
I'm not a Barker fan nor a Lybbi fan.  This Stack Jones guy is an evil guy.  He's worse than any of them.]

Anonymous:
the one in charge has a brother that died from suicide as a direct result from being in a place like that.

seed rule.

empathy and sensitivity.

that means put yourself in another's place and know how they feel.

Anonymous:
Love you Stack.You so rock. :twofinger: ( p.s. Cyndee is going no where ) but you and your clan are, TO JAIL YOU GO> :twofinger:  :soapbox:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy:: ( for juston)  ::unhappy::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version