Author Topic: Susan Stone & Cyndee Kavula Las Vegas NV  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Susan Stone & Cyndee Kavula Las Vegas NV
« on: July 20, 2009, 04:26:37 PM »
Arn't you the 2 the sisters?    Since you two have such big mouths maybe you should post your addresses & phone #s so you also can be harrassed.  Hey that only seems fair.  You both have huge anger issues and very vindictive from my observations.  I'm not a Lybbi fan but no one deserves the shit you all put out and also the daner you could be putting others  in.  Which I know you could care less.  Why don't you go down to your local old peoples home and push over a few wheelchairs- that sounds like it right up your ally.   :peace:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Susan Stone & Cyndee Kavula Las Vegas NV
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 05:10:53 PM »
you want my number look it up, takes 2 seconds to find me..... sigh....

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 05:17:53 PM »
PM me anytime guest

I am not afraid of you or your posts

Thats what I thought, all bark and no bite

OOPs, sorry , couldn't help myself

vindictive, if that still means wanting answers and justice, you bet your ass

I am not sure what daner I am putting others in but if you let me know, I'll stop

The old people in  homes caused me no harm so that seems like a very silly suggestion

Do you hate old folks guest? Is that something you do or would like to see done?  Are you acting on a fanatasy of yours?

Or are you just a plain evil guest?

Why would I want to harm innocent folks?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 12:53:02 PM by Cyndeelouwho »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
here is my number 1-800-eat-shit
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 05:39:22 PM »
message me I will give you any info you like, but I may change mind, after all you all lied to me back then, lol, Love ya, I also love bugging the shit out of some asshole who comes in as guest and thinks they can use mind power that never worked to begin with, its a beautiful day in the neighborhood.........sigh.....Libby sucks Arts Hairy nipples,  :peace:  :rasta:  :cheers:  :agree: ( just pretend the sign says, guest is stupid), lol, ahahahahahha. :agree:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Blah Blah Blah
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 06:11:04 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Arn't you the 2 the sisters?    Since you two have such big mouths maybe you should post your addresses & phone #s so you also can be harrassed.  Hey that only seems fair.  You both have huge anger issues and very vindictive from my observations.  I'm not a Lybbi fan but no one deserves the shit you all put out and also the daner you could be putting others  in.  Which I know you could care less.  Why don't you go down to your local old peoples home and push over a few wheelchairs- that sounds like it right up your ally.   :peace:
LOL, Libby has gone wild,you drunk, high on heroin, or just abusing dogs today, you stuttering old fool, I bet you still have a cigarette hanging from those ugly old lady lips, they sure would  love you in jail where your ass belongs, harassment, I pray, you harassed so many, so I sure would not worry , pay back is something you red neck ho bag, it funny how the shoe no longer is a heel that you can kick around in, one of these days ALICE(LIBBY), may you toss and turn like any child are young soul , or any soul did, and may you remember my face , and my families every time you try to rest, I put a no sleeping spell on your ass, no meds , no nothing can take that spell off you, except me, and I am so not doing so, as far as danger, you should know what danger is, I lived it daily for a long time, you endangered me at a very young age too. I promise me you will never feel happy again,( I doubt you ever did ) and all the people that know you now know you for what and who you are, you are a druggie ex convict, heroin child abuser, that now attacks animals as well, you can pretend to be guest all you like, but I know you are Libby. Have fun in your living Hell. :rasta:  :soapbox:   :jerry:  :roflmao:  :moon:  :clown:

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 06:24:34 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
 I'm not a Lybbi fan but no one deserves the shit you all put out

You are right, she deserves nothing less than what she put  others through.

I am fine with total public humiliation, stripping her of identity and worth, putting her in a strange place to live for a few months, depriving her of basic human rights like going to the bathroom and making her sit for 12 hours in a smoke filled room every day for a year until she confesses to things she never did.

Maybe then will I believe she isn't still abusing living things.

No free rides guest, sorry, no free rides anymore

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 10:43:29 AM »
i'd cut her fucking head off and take a shit in her neck.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »
Which law school did you learn how to that in?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 05:24:14 PM »
Barkers school of knocks on the head, I think  Jack is allowed to spit if spat at like I was in that place, too bad I was so young and scared back then, all I was able to do is hide and pray no one ever knew I was in that place, but now, no way am I hiding I will so tell all about everyone of those  idiots who thought they could abuse anyone .Write more Stack, loving  the fact I do not hide and loving your posts. :twofinger: