Author Topic: Places to search or network with Seed "graduates"?  (Read 1274 times)

Offline smschwartz5506

• View Profile
Places to search or network with Seed "graduates"?
« on: March 06, 2012, 08:11:20 PM »
Are there websites or any sites where you can search or find people you knew from those days? Any way to set up or become part of a network where people can search for you (me)? There is one person (Laura Miller) and others, I would like to get in touch with. This has been a very eye-opening (an understatement) experience, and would like to follow up on a few things. I attended Coral Park High School, and went through the Seed in Fort Lauderdale and Tropical Park!!  Thanks, Steve
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Susan Stone

• View Profile
Re: Places to search or network with Seed "graduates"?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 08:24:31 PM »
This place makes me smile and laugh... I love it.... now about those American Legion friends....    hee hee... :jerry:  :roflmao:  :rocker:  ::OMG::

Offline smschwartz5506

• View Profile
Re: Places to search or network with Seed "graduates"?
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 08:41:14 PM »
Quote from: "??????????"
I'm sorry to tell ya but you are fucked, Steve.  No one here will help you.  Haven't you read any of these hate-filled, senseless posts?

Nope - the only hope you have is to join this FB group; https://www.facebook.com/groups/278734835522823/

The moderators here, particularly that bitch antigen, have made it clear they do not care and will do nothing to help.

Good luck but you have, unfortunately, found the wrong place.  No one here gets any understanding or empathy, nope - this place serves one purpose and one purpose only- to titillate antigen and her compatriots. :suicide:
--------------->Thanks for your response, Susan. I can deal with honest, frank, thoughts and feelings -- whether I agree or not. I can separate the real, the dreams, the hopes, fantasies, etc. -- from the self-aggrandizing, lost, and hopeless/scared, etc. bullshit. But people are people, and there are some people I miss and wonder about, so I appreciate that website. I always believed that grudges, regrets, and STRESS -- is a slow and painful way to kill yourself; so I try to avoid as much as I can, while keeping a foot in reality. Times change, sometimes even people do. But I actually appreciated alot of what I read, as I was alot more naive and affected than I realized -- even after getting a degree in Psychology, and working in the medical/clinical research field for a long time.