Author Topic: WARNING TO ANTI-CALO MEMBERS  (Read 979 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
WARNING TO ANTI-CALO MEMBERS
« on: July 14, 2009, 11:58:59 AM »
Unfortunately a few of the sites I normally use to pass messages are blocked due to the latest round of Chinese government crackdowns. To those of you who this message applies, and you know who you are, be advised:

Ken Hueyis attempting to bait someone into doing something that they could get in trouble over. DO NOT post unless you are proxied.

Do not use your name.

Do use a public library terminal.

Do not tell anyone that you are posting.

I mean anyone.. not even your mom, your best friend, me, or anyone.. Keep your mouth shut.

Quite frankly it might be smart for you to avoid posting until the latest round of shennanigans from Ken Huey has passed.

And once I'm able to fully divuluge what is going on.. YOU the fornits readers... will be the first to know.

And believe me.. It's interesting...

hilariously interesting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TigerEye

• View Profile
Re: WARNING TO ANTI-CALO MEMBERS
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 01:27:20 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Unfortunately a few of the sites I normally use to pass messages are blocked due to the latest round of Chinese government crackdowns. To those of you who this message applies, and you know who you are, be advised:

Ken Hueyis attempting to bait someone into doing something that they could get in trouble over. DO NOT post unless you are proxied.

Do not use your name.

I mean anyone.. not even your mom, your best friend, me, or anyone.. Keep your mouth shut.

Quite frankly it might be smart for you to avoid posting until the latest round of shennanigans from Ken Huey has passed.

And once I'm able to fully divuluge what is going on.. YOU the fornits readers... will be the first to know.

hilariously interesting.

Huh? Last I checked my First Amendment rights were still en force...And my IP address can't be subpoenaed unless I do anything illegal (like threaten to kill somebody?)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 03:02:15 PM »
Quote from: "TigerEye"
Huh? Last I checked my First Amendment rights were still en force...And my IP address can't be subpoenaed unless I do anything illegal (like threaten to kill somebody?)
Yes, you're correct.  I don't think Ken is after Fornits posters either.  From what I hear, he has enough on his plate already.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 06:13:16 PM »
I dunno Psy, Ken seems like a real master baiter to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 09:56:58 AM »
Quote from: "TigerEye"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"

Do not use your name.

hilariously interesting.
This exchange alone ... is reason enough to be wary. lol