Author Topic: Jones Family  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jones Family
« on: July 10, 2009, 06:59:32 PM »
Sorry but the Jones family sounds like a bunch of mean cruel rednecks.  Very vulgar and rude and crude.   Do you all pass around kool-aid as well????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Jones Family
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 08:15:54 PM »
Who is the Jones family you are talking about??? Koolaid should be banned it is all sugar  and not good for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 08:19:08 PM »
DIE TROLL DIE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 08:19:38 PM »
Re: FANTASY SCENARIO

Postby SUE ME ยป 08 Jul 2009, 20:56
How about a car wash we could hire all the ex staff members, and feed them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the hot Florida sun, then if they are doing a good job we can offer them some watered down koolaid, but we will spike it with garlic juice as well, for nourishment.

SUE ME

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 08:22:31 PM »
DIE TROLL DIE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Barker Family
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 10:34:32 PM »
The Barker family is more like a bunch of misfits with no life. Blood sucking , kidnap seeking, IDJITS, better known for being the old comedian himself,drunk losers who prey on young souls, scum who seek funds,  you morons who could not train anything, unless it was muzzled , or roped, only mindless drunk hos, as you libbyist, you may think you are training those dogs, but all you are doing is manipulating your life, JONES BONES STONES CONES I am sure there are thousands of names that suffered the hands of  libby and the fart barker family. Will Love the challenge in court. My bet is that the media will  have a field day, for one this is amazing shit, that a bunch of 2 bit hand me down, drunk/comedian , hooker, druggie of a life scum cunts as yourselves, could  mention any family. As I was saying the Barker family is the trashiest Family I have ever met.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Barker Family
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 10:40:11 PM »
Die Barker Family Die.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who's the jones' family
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 04:51:53 AM »
so, whoever this jones family is, you -- the guest -- is saying that they are rednecks because they post against seed assholes.

and they use venomous vulgar language they learned at the seed.

these jones' are redneck vulgar people because they are angry about being hog tied, beaten, and mentally, physically, and verbally abused for one year. and the fact that they were not allowed to go to school for one full year. which by the way, was entirely illegal.

one of these "jones'" was a straight A student - chigai (japanese for mistake), sorry -- she had one B in home economics. the other jones' has a doctorates degree in law, and had a track, and cello scholarship, last i heard.

these vulgar angry venomous jones' had NEVER done drugs, and were forced to say they had, and were forced to live a lie for one full year of their lives. forced to say they did drugs, when they never had.

these jones' learned all about deception, lies, manipulation, fear, and every other goddamn sin that escaped from pandora's box.

so, if the jones' redneck brother uses the word cunt a bit too often, remember where he first learned that word.

and recognize the analogy between pandora's BOX, and cunt.

also, these jones' as you say, are

1) a wealthy entrepreneur that lives on tiger tail drive in coconut grove.
2) a successful broker and appraiser in las vegas.
3) a lawyer living in japan.

hmmm...

rednecks?

vulgar?

okey dokey hokey!

i can clearly see, you don't get the connection.

the words USED are words TAUGHT to 9, 11, 13, 14, and 16 year old kids.

so, what you are saying is -- if you use vulgar words, and utter PURE hatred for old fart barker and libby the lyon - who was adopted by barker, and we all know he was fucking her -- well...

isn't that really the redneck vulgar trash you are talking about?

barker and libby the lyon would be perfect guests on the jerry springer show. show title...

do you have an incestual relationship with your white trash tattooed papa?

if so, give us a call.

1 800 JERRY S.

--

but above all -- remember ONE thing.

YOU GOT TA KEEP UP WITH THE JONES'

CUNT!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 11:59:05 AM »
Well Libby was caught at a few truck stops in her lifetime!!!!!!! REAP what you sow, oh gimme oh gimme a redneck girl , ahahahahaah, libby libby libby at the truck stop, truck stop truck stop, she will like  you like you like you, long time............ ahahaahahahaah, libby is more redneck then anyone, I heard she swallows......

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 07:56:16 PM »
Just want to keep up with those jones' :tup:  :jerry:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 03:26:08 PM »
hee, hee go cyndeelou

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 11:06:11 PM »
the irony of the haters of the jones' is that they have not read a damn word posted here.

they have not read the complete statement i gave as to who i am.

they are not interested.

they only want to discredit us jones' for speaking out against the seed, and using the EXACT technique the seed used on us.

the jones' were -- 9 years old, 11 years old, 13 years old, 14 years old, 14 years old, and 16 years old.

our parents - my mother and my aunt, tried to get the seed -- recent hardcore drug addicts, court ordered to force feed their experiment on little innocent children, and somehow the vile guests that come here and post their venom, and attempt to discredit us for revealing the truth.

the truth -- 6 people in our family was forced into the seed.

not one.

NOT ONE.

was on drugs.

and i tell you, i'd rather have my kid today on drugs, than in any of those hell houses.

my guess is any time soon -- someone is going to take REAL action on those criminals.

and i feel nothing except complete euphoria when it happens.

when barker dies, there will be no more mention of him, than of the bum on the street in the dead column.

reads...

art barker founder of the seed, a now defunct, and debunked failure, that used mind control, fear and fraud on innocent children, and once touted a more than 90% success rate, that was never substantiated by the authorities, he claimed to state such, is dead, of an apparent gun shot wound to the head. the shot was self-inflicted.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2009, 12:34:23 AM »
Yea!

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2009, 12:50:53 AM »
:jawdrop:  ::deadhorse::  :jerry: