Author Topic: ART BARKER'S ADDRESS IS HERE  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: ART BARKER'S ADDRESS IS HERE
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 12:03:45 PM »
Johnny g is probably Libby , Fart himself or, John Underwear, opps underthewood , lol hee hee have to laugh while you cry too you know....... sigh....over the rivers and  underthewoods  to Fart Barkers, house we go.... lol...............johnny sounds like a sad case of the seed outcast wanna be, poor kid of yours having to have you as a parent, get out of your head johnny, sigh......... :soapbox:  :twofinger: :jerry:  :flame:  :bs:  :moon:  ::fullofshit::  :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 12:11:38 PM »
Johnny's 10 year old is smarter then he is, lol :roflmao:  :rasta:  ::poke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »
who the fuck is this johnny g?

what a piece of shit asshole.

he talks out of both sides of his arse.

complains about the seed, and  then supports it.

its pretty clear that place messed you up. PAL! so, watch yourself!!!

he said he doesn't want his kids to come to this board to hear this kind of language.

i "guest" he meant, read this kind of language.

but, he figures that even though the seed put that foul language in a child's head, and  since that child is no longer a child, they should just -- "move on" and forget the lost year of our life.

fuck off dickhead.

i'm having a BLAST - spewing my venom.

so...

jg go suck your father's cock. (great visual eh?) and make sure to swallow and give him a big hug when you are finished - then make a cum burp in his face, and tell him you love him.

jg

luv ya!!!

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 02:02:18 PM »
My kid has it better than we did, won't be put in a position to be exposed to it.

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 03:30:00 PM »
I had a good life till that place kidnapped me, my grandmother for one was and is my best friend, ( she has passed on ) ( that's who you all stole me from is my grand mother who daily I would go to after school (  you stole me away from her is all), johnny g is john underwear, lol, I mean underthedog, lol, underwood, he is just another guilty staff member hiding under a fake name.......sigh, just another pussy hiding, and you go stack jones, you purge all you want, it too helps me out, and helps me to laugh at what scum really is out there still, old and smelly, nasty old staff fleas, I hate you staff asses, nothing but scum you will always be, you had no balls back then and you have no balls now, fucking criminals you all are, johnny g is a pussy ass, that is who johnny g is, and your kid, is far from having a good :jerry:  :rasta:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :rasta:  :jerry:  life, you are wacko, and he sees that daily, poor kid.