Author Topic: HAIL TO THEE ANTIGEN  (Read 819 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HAIL TO THEE ANTIGEN
« on: July 13, 2009, 05:20:42 AM »
thanks for letting me have my first amendment right to speech. (even though that right does not extend beyond government control - which most people don't understand). the first amendment was intended to protect speech from govt. intrusion. NOT intended for private matters -- such as this page.

so, if you chose to -- you could prevent certain kind of speech on your page here.

so, thanks for letting me speak.

and i don't give a FUCK if the seed doesn't like it. i am HAPPY i am a thorn in their side.

because we all lost our friends, and family members to hell holes like the seed. suicides, etc.

barker should die a miserable death along with his cock sucker buddy crist.

god knows the seed, straight and all the other criminal organizations would LOVE us to shut up and go away.

sorry!

i WILL NOT go away.

i KNOW this is going to lead to a legal confrontation. i am pushing the envelope on purpose.

i call libby and yes, i harass her.

i want them to act.

i have posted my name, my phone number, my address.

and i'll take them and the state of florida on any day, because the professionals in this world we live in today, along with congressional documentation, and medical records alone would have barker and his fucking cunts, prosecuted for thins like, child endangerment, human slavery, kidnapping. etc. etc. and then there is the civil matters, that would have libby back doing what she once did for her heroin. sucking outlaw motorcycle gang members pitbull dicks for a dime bag, and a nod.

and libby, barker, and his wife -- shelly frankenstein (do i really have to explain?) ok, shelly was the creator of frankenstein. shelly is barkers wife's name. shelly stankenframer.

fuck 'em all.

i wish i was buddies with ben laden.

i'd recruit strap on bomb o matics for her fucking cunt, and one hard shove and BLAMMO!

ditto to the stump.

--

you shit heads really want to take me on and my staff of 11 writers?

@#$%

my mind is like a chemist there is always something brewing.

calculators and accountants can't keep up with what i am doing.

fbi and secret service buzzled by my getaway.

my momma thinks i'm crazy.

but she loves me anyway.

fark ogh
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: HAIL TO THEE ANTIGEN
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »
I feel the same way, bring out the helmans, because one way or another it is all out, Libby sucked many things, but must of all she will suck at any one of us ever stopping, I am not afraid of any old women that sucked and fucked her way to survive off of the lives of young souls, as far as  FArt Barker  I hope he has nightmares, because I for one am sure sending him curses his way, that's right I have put spells on you  immoral seed turds, every last one of you will now suffer till your dooms day, no court will help you at all, revenge to all the souls that were tortured by the hands of Fart Barker and Libby, ( funny I look at soup cans in a whole different way now, lol, ahahahaahah, libby libby libby has no label label label, because she was too busy sucking Art under the table table table  ahahahaahahahah, some funny shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 11:19:56 AM »
How nasty libby, I remember her talking about nasty shit she did in those raps, how many people she stole from how many times she shot up how she had to suck and fuck her way with anyone at all to get her addiction she herself created, pretty sad a 13 year old had to sit and listen to some disgusting whore talk about the crap she did, I was a little girl back then, she was just a big bad ho, and I had to suffer because of her bullshit, being court ordered like she was, and me a kidnapped victim, well now she can hear our new songs about her, and I do for one enjoy Jacks songs, libby libby libby is still trying to get her fix, only this time she may have to earn it for real. Leave the dogs alone libby, you have no right around any animals, nor any child, do the right thing, turn self in, and start yourself over. you old coward. Libby Libby Libby on the table table table, where she liked it liked it liked it, Ohhhhh this is grand, very grand.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 01:56:32 PM »
keep it coming.