Author Topic: Stockholm Syndrome  (Read 921 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Stockholm Syndrome
« on: July 10, 2009, 07:40:05 AM »
i am really surprised that there are any ex-barker prisoners that still support him.

the one that signs on as guest - really surprises me.

it reminds me of patty hearst, who was kept in a closet with a bag over her head.

and then after listening to the plo bullshit long enough, she did whatever she had to - to see the light of day.

she robbed a bank, and even the courts agree, she was sick. mentally ill from the trauma.

you backers of barker are still sick. you are all mentally ill, and still suffer great trauma.

on the other hand, the rest of us, do a great job here purging.

--

in a perfect world.

i would have loved to seen those terrorists in the middle east cut off barkers head with a ronco blade-o-matic.

him squealing like a pig in deliverance, and in sheer fear, would have thrilled me and sent chills down my memory cannery.

its not too late to hope.

maybe someday someone will cut that fucker's head off.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Stockholm Syndrome
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 10:36:35 AM »
Because it takes balls to say you are sorry, and not one of those  assholes has balls, if they did this sight would be flowing with apologies, I will apologize for them, though I was a victim, I was only 13, I post my age a lot, because what the hec do you all think a 13 year old looked like that was in school and on 2 swimming teams looking forward to Olympics, whether I was good enough is not important, but what was important is I had a dream of going, which if anyone knows of dreams like that , you have to do good in school for those dreams to happen, I was doing good too, and I never liked school for one, was shy, and stayed with few, the ones I did hang out with were straight a students, smart, I was not too smart, I admit that, but I was attending classes and I never missed  day of school, I did over time daily  in the gym,( hours of over time, I love the gym)  guess my point is since all took me at that age, and kidnapped me you also kidnapped my dreams, so a lousy apology is nothing compared to losing dreams. A life time of dreams, as I never went back to school, from fear of that place, that place only made me run, run from my family, friends, and my own life, sad to have to ask for an apology.

Offline Revenge Fantasy Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 12:04:14 PM »
Quote from: "stack jones"
“It’s not too late to hope.” “with a ronco blade-o-matic.”
Quote from: "stack jones"
i am really surprised that there are any ex-barker prisoners that still support him.
the one that signs on as guest - really surprises me.
That Guest is a nameless troll with nothing to contribute other than trying to silence others and taint reflective waters

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 04:53:47 AM »
remember - they don't like to reflect, because its their own reflection staring back.

and they DON'T like what they see.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 11:42:11 AM »
Yes very true, they do not like what they see is correct, a reflection to what they all put anyone through, it really is true what goes around comes around, loving how libby sees herself daily myself, may she write a long moral inventory tonight, then burn it, because that's how I want her to feel burnt, at 50 something  she is a washed out seedling is all, a volunteer to animal abuse, gee libby the seed really did you  wonders, may your days be blessed with peanut butter sandwiches and bologna and cheese, may your koolaid be spiked with Fart barkers piss,may you wear a tattoo as ugly as his on your behind, ahahahaahah, libby libby libby , on the table table table......... she will like it like it like, because she is disabled abled abled, ahahahaahahaha, imagine if I was 18 or 19 being in that place I'd have beat that cunts ass.