Author Topic: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org  (Read 51890 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org
« Reply #570 on: December 05, 2009, 01:35:19 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
John D. Reuben is a wanna-be EdCon 'who' started a business making referrals to known abusive programs.  He has linked up with some of the most familiar bogeymen of the TTI such as Lon Woodbury, Martha Kolbe and many others, like NATSAP and Aspen Education.

John's son, 'who' was forced into two abusive programs, SUWS and ASR, did not receive the help he desperately needed from the unlicensed, unseducated staff of SUWS and ASR, but he was able to make it through, getting out at age 18.  Since the boy's legitimate psychological issues were never addressed while he was detained by for-profit quacks, his family bond was destroyed and when he came home from ASR he estranged himself from John and went back to his old behaviors (as almost every teen does after being detained by quacks) and got much more deeply into much harder drugs, turning to heroin to get his fix and escape from his terrible problems that his father refused to seek legitimate treatment for.

Eventually Michael Joshua Reuben overdosed on heroin and died due to his father's neglect in his time of need.

John's son Max H. Reuben is also a program veteran, but John declines to say which program.

Please lend your support in researching John's connections to the TTI and those of his firm STICC.

John, if you had followed sound medical advice, Mike would still be with us today.  Max, although still living, is deeply scarred by his experiences that you forced him into.  Now you want other people to follow your example which leads to psychological destruction or even death.  John used paid death notices in newspapers accross the country to draw attention to STICC and to get donations to send other kids to SUWS and ASR, a particularly misguided and disgusting thing to do.

Thank you to Mike's roommate [name withheld] who sought me out to tell Mike's story here and ask us here at Fornits to try to cripple STICC as a referral source to programs that verifiably kill children and are 100% ineffective.

R.I.P., Mike.  Your dad let you down, but your friends love you eternally.   :peace:

Please add your thoughts to this topic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 11, 2009, 06:29:20 PM »
Quote from: "John D. Reuben"
"In 2004, when I found out Michael had drug problems, I founded Saving Teens in Crisis Collaborative to help disadvantaged youths participate in programs too expensive for them."

John, when you discovered Mike had a drug problem, instead of founding STICC to help other kids, you should have supported your son by getting him medically-based treatment for his drug problem.  Why would anyone faced with this situation start a business instead of focusing on their own child's problem?  Don't you see that your refusal to get directly involved in Mike's life is what drove him to drugs in the first place?  Then your solution to this was to have him locked up instead of put into scientifically proven therapy?

John, is this one of the "STICCy results that last a lifetime"?  I guess it is if "lifetime" means "22 years."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 13, 2009, 05:45:44 PM »
Using Mikey's obit as a marketing tool for STICC:

REUBEN, Michael Joshua Age 22, of Sudbury, MA. Beloved son of John D. Reuben. Brother of Max H. Reuben. Musician, artist and sales executive. We will miss our child and the young man he became. Addiction was the illness that took him, but never the essence of who he was. Also survived by his loving grandmother, and numerous dear aunts, uncles, cousins and friends, including the Abreu and Reuben/Glanzman families of Somerville and the Frias family of Hudson. Donations may be made in his memory to: Saving Teens in Crisis Collaborative, a non-profit organization founded by John Reuben to assist troubled teens and their families struggling with substance abuse and other emotional issues. http://www.savingteens.org <http://www.savingteens.org/> P.O. Box 441363, West Somerville, MA 02144

John ran several paid obit's accross the country, each one used as a donation portal for the TTI.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 05, 2010, 01:40:32 PM »
John D. Reuben is a wanna-be EdCon 'who' started a business making referrals to known abusive programs.  He has linked up with some of the most familiar bogeymen of the TTI such as Lon Woodbury, Martha Kolbe and many others, like NATSAP and Aspen Education.

John's son, 'who' was forced into two abusive programs, SUWS and ASR, did not receive the help he desperately needed from the unlicensed, unseducated staff of SUWS and ASR, but he was able to make it through, getting out at age 18.  Since the boy's legitimate psychological issues were never addressed while he was detained by for-profit quacks, his family bond was destroyed and when he came home from ASR he estranged himself from John and went back to his old behaviors (as almost every teen does after being detained by quacks) and got much more deeply into much harder drugs, turning to heroin to get his fix and escape from his terrible problems that his father refused to seek legitimate treatment for.

Eventually Michael Joshua Reuben overdosed on heroin and died due to his father's neglect in his time of need.

John's son Max H. Reuben is also a program veteran, but John declines to say which program.

Please lend your support in researching John's connections to the TTI and those of his firm STICC.

John, if you had followed sound medical advice, Mike would still be with us today.  Max, although still living, is deeply scarred by his experiences that you forced him into.  Now you want other people to follow your example which leads to psychological destruction or even death.  John used paid death notices in newspapers accross the country to draw attention to STICC and to get donations to send other kids to SUWS and ASR, a particularly misguided and disgusting thing to do.

Thank you to Mike's roommate [name withheld] who sought me out to tell Mike's story here and ask us here at Fornits to try to cripple STICC as a referral source to programs that verifiably kill children and are 100% ineffective.

R.I.P., Mike.  Your dad let you down, but your friends love you eternally.   :peace:

Max was at HLA, a confirmedly abusive, now extinctified shit-pit in Georgia.

Joel, have you read this thread?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #574 on: March 05, 2010, 03:03:09 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:26:52 AM by Joel »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 05, 2010, 03:23:42 PM »
Joel, I have given everything I know about this business to these forums already.  All of my insight and experiences are already posted.  

I find it interesting that you call pointing out the obvious lies of Whooter and his attempts to rope in unsuspecting marks for Aspen as "repetitive whining, " and advising me to "move on."  You must not care about the kids he sends off to be abused at the duck farms.  If you did, you'd try to put a stop to it here, because this site should never be used to send more kids into the hands of hacks and quacks like Rudy Bentz, whom Whooter believes is a great guy.  If he wants to process referrals and post disinformation on StrugglingParents, that's fine, but I will always try to insure he or anyone else doesn't do it here, for the sake of the kids who would be harmed by it.

If you don't like what I post, don't read it.  Just "move on" and quit your "repetitive whining" about how a scumbag like Whooter gets treated here.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Joel

« Reply #576 on: March 05, 2010, 03:44:21 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:26:02 AM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 05, 2010, 04:08:59 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
You must not care about the kids he sends off to be abused at the duck farms.

I, like yourself, worked at a program..

There's a shocker!!!   ::)
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Joel

« Reply #578 on: March 05, 2010, 04:27:43 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:22:15 AM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 05, 2010, 04:37:30 PM »
I really don't have any questions for you Joel.  I've been researching this for the better part of a dozen years now.  I've heard all the differing perspectives, believe me....more than I ever wanted to.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline john D reuben

• View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 05, 2010, 05:22:38 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Joel, I have given everything I know about this business to these forums already.  All of my insight and experiences are already posted.  

I find it interesting that you call pointing out the obvious lies of Whooter and his attempts to rope in unsuspecting marks for Aspen as "repetitive whining, " and advising me to "move on."  You must not care about the kids he sends off to be abused at the duck farms.  If you did, you'd try to put a stop to it here, because this site should never be used to send more kids into the hands of hacks and quacks like Rudy Bentz, whom Whooter believes is a great guy.  If he wants to process referrals and post disinformation on StrugglingParents, that's fine, but I will always try to insure he or anyone else doesn't do it here, for the sake of the kids who would be harmed by it.

If you don't like what I post, don't read it.  Just "move on" and quit your "repetitive whining" about how a scumbag like Whooter gets treated here.

Joel is the troll "randy jackson" aka "exposecedu" who was banned for flooding. He has reappeared under this new name.  He has impersonated survivors before. Now he appears to be impersonating Che's brother. Correct me if I'm wrong, Che. He has impersonated the survivor and poster Bob Peterson before.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 09, 2010, 01:04:11 PM »

:peace:  :bump:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 09, 2010, 01:32:17 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
It is time to move on DJ. I know this may be difficult for you to do but it would benefit fornits in the long run. Honestly, there are people whether they choose to admit it, who don't care about your endless whooter posts. You have a valuable insight about ASR. Perhaps you can build on that, post online articles etc.

Joel, DJ is beside himself that he has to log in to troll me now.  When I first started posting on fornits I held Dysfunction Junction accountable for his posts.  He couldn’t back up what he said with links or facts and eventually we all had to dismissed his posts as unreliable.  When I eventually held his feet to the fire he went underground and started guest posting so he could attack from the shadows.  I respect other peoples opinion, but I couldn’t tolerate him trying to pass along his opinions as fact.

Now that we forced him back into the light again (by requiring him to log in) he is having a difficult time finding his place again.  I expect he will continue on this path until he gets use to having all his posts laid out for all to see.  It is interesting how he cant seem to contribute on any one topic on his own yet.  Your idea about posting on line articles may be a good first step for him.  But we will have to be diligent in requiring him to provide links to his source, at least initially.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 09, 2010, 02:04:11 PM »
Ha Ha Ha.  Whooter lives in Bizarro World.  Just replace "DJ" and "Dysfunction Junction" in his previous post with "Whooter" and it will conform to reality.

Whooter loves to project his own shortcomings onto others.  Look at how he accused Anne Bonney of being "completely uneducated" when Whooter never even graduated college - more projection.  Go back and read any of the old threads about Whooter and you'll see he's just a plain old liar.  Not to mention he is now very upset that he has no supporters whatsover (because he can't post anon supporting himself).  He's isolated and is just lashing out that his carefully crafted facade has been demolished and he's exposed for what he is.  Oh well!

I wonder why, since Whooter denies being John Reuben, he would take my bumping of the John Reuben thread as trolling him?  A little slip there, Whooter? :rofl:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 09, 2010, 02:51:04 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
 Not to mention he is now very upset that he has no supporters whatsover (because he can't post anon supporting himself).  He's isolated and is just lashing out that his carefully crafted facade has been demolished and he's exposed for what he is.  Oh well!

Oh, that's right!!  I forgot about the no anon posting rule.  That's it!  You hit the nail on the head!

I wonder why, since Whooter denies being John Reuben, he would take my bumping of the John Reuben thread as trolling him?  A little slip there, Whooter? :rofl:

Good catch!