Author Topic: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org  (Read 52748 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2009, 10:09:11 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Wait...your kid is dead and you come here for enjoyment?  I just want to get that straight.

Nah, My kids are doing well.  My daughter graduated from ASR and has moved on with her life and she is on a good path. Collecting names of dead people is very strange enjoyment for some people.  But if it makes then happy then they should persue that path, although it doesnt seem too healthy to me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2009, 10:20:26 AM »
Wait...your kid is dead and you come here for enjoyment?  I just want to get that straight.

Nah, My kids are doing well.  My daughter graduated from ASR and has moved on with her life and she is on a good path. Collecting names of dead people is very strange enjoyment for some people.  But if it makes then happy then they should persue that path, although it doesnt seem too healthy to me.

:roflmao:   Ficticious daughter graduates her pwogwam. :beat:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2009, 10:28:52 AM »

Ficticiously dead kid's dad gets NAMBLA package. Classic

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2009, 12:22:43 PM »

Ficticiously dead kid's dad gets NAMBLA package. Classic

You sent NAMBLA packages to kids, Whootie?  You're SICK!
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2009, 12:30:02 PM »

You sent NAMBLA packages to kids, Whootie?  You're SICK!

Great interpretation ! Next, I guess you will try to convince everyone that you were abused in a program !!!  Keep that credibility up there  Ha,Ha,Ha

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2009, 12:39:27 PM »
John D. Reuben is a wanna-be EdCon 'who' started a business making referrals to known abusive programs.  He has linked up with some of the most familiar bogeymen of the TTI such as Lon Woodbury, Martha Kolbe and many others, like NATSAP and Aspen Education.

John's son, 'who' was forced into two abusive programs, SUWS and ASR, did not receive the help he desperately needed from the unlicensed, unseducated staff of SUWS and ASR, but he was able to make it through, getting out at age 18.  Since the boy's legitimate psychological issues were never addressed while he was detained by for-profit quacks, his family bond was destroyed and when he came home from ASR he estranged himself from John and went back to his old behaviors (as almost every teen does after being detained by quacks) and got much more deeply into much harder drugs, turning to heroin to get his fix and escape from his terrible problems that his father refused to seek legitimate treatment for.

Eventually Michael Joshua Reuben overdosed on heroin and died due to his father's neglect in his time of need.

John's son Max H. Reuben is also a program veteran, but John declines to say which program.

Please lend your support in researching John's connections to the TTI and those of his firm STICC.

John, if you had followed sound medical advice, Mike would still be with us today.  Max, although still living, is deeply scarred by his experiences that you forced him into.  Now you want other people to follow your example which leads to psychological destruction or even death.  John used paid death notices in newspapers accross the country to draw attention to STICC and to get donations to send other kids to SUWS and ASR, a particularly misguided and disgusting thing to do.

Thank you to Mike's roommate [name withheld] who sought me out to tell Mike's story here and ask us here at Fornits to try to cripple STICC as a referral source to programs that verifiably kill children and are 100% ineffective.

R.I.P., Mike.  Your dad let you down, but your friends love you eternally.   :peace:

Please add your thoughts to this topic.

Please stay on topic.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2009, 01:07:37 PM »
John D. Reuben is a wanna-be EdCon 'who' started a business making referrals to known abusive programs.  He has linked up with some of the most familiar bogeymen of the TTI such as Lon Woodbury, Martha Kolbe and many others, like NATSAP and Aspen Education.

John's son, 'who' was forced into two abusive programs, SUWS and ASR, did not receive the help he desperately needed from the unlicensed, unseducated staff of SUWS and ASR, but he was able to make it through, getting out at age 18.  Since the boy's legitimate psychological issues were never addressed while he was detained by for-profit quacks, his family bond was destroyed and when he came home from ASR he estranged himself from John and went back to his old behaviors (as almost every teen does after being detained by quacks) and got much more deeply into much harder drugs, turning to heroin to get his fix and escape from his terrible problems that his father refused to seek legitimate treatment for.

Eventually Michael Joshua Reuben overdosed on heroin and died due to his father's neglect in his time of need.

John's son Max H. Reuben is also a program veteran, but John declines to say which program.

Please lend your support in researching John's connections to the TTI and those of his firm STICC.

John, if you had followed sound medical advice, Mike would still be with us today.  Max, although still living, is deeply scarred by his experiences that you forced him into.  Now you want other people to follow your example which leads to psychological destruction or even death.  John used paid death notices in newspapers accross the country to draw attention to STICC and to get donations to send other kids to SUWS and ASR, a particularly misguided and disgusting thing to do.

Thank you to Mike's roommate [name withheld] who sought me out to tell Mike's story here and ask us here at Fornits to try to cripple STICC as a referral source to programs that verifiably kill children and are 100% ineffective.

R.I.P., Mike.  Your dad let you down, but your friends love you eternally.   :peace:

Please stay on topic.

Is there any evidence that this I.D. is accurate?
Not saying it's not. It definitely fits, as does theit's response. But, help us out here, provide some evidence b4 we start distributing this ID to it's contacts, or waxing philosophic on how its situation contributes to it's insane behavior. Not 5 minutes ago the word was this person was Peter Dunbar.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2009, 01:19:02 PM »
oh why let facts stop us! it hasn't before! lets smear every ASR parent in Massachusetts!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2009, 01:30:55 PM »
It is impossible to "smear" an ASR parent as anyone stupid enough to send a child to ASR deserves whatever they get.

If there is a full list of ASR parents floating around somewhere, it should be posted.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2009, 01:35:17 PM »
right. ALL program parents are evil. even michele suttons. who cares who they are just post the addresses and RobertBruce can send more NAMBLA packages. What a team!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2009, 01:57:35 PM »

Please stay on topic.

Is there any evidence that this I.D. is accurate?
Not saying it's not. It definitely fits, as does theit's response. But, help us out here, provide some evidence b4 we start distributing this ID to it's contacts, or waxing philosophic on how its situation contributes to it's insane behavior. Not 5 minutes ago the word was this person was Peter Dunbar.

This post doesn't try to "ID" anyone it seems.  It looks like it's just calling attention to John Reuben and his merry band of child abusers (Lon Woodbury, Leslie Goldberg, et al).  I don't see anywhere in this post where it says "TheWho is John Reuben."  What it does say is that John Reuben, instead of helping his sons, sent them to kiddie jails to be warehoused and only one survived the experience.  It also says that he refers to the same programs that devastaed his own family, which is is pathological IMO.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2009, 02:48:21 PM »
This post doesn't try to "ID" anyone it seems. It looks like it's just calling attention to John Reuben and his merry band of child abusers (Lon Woodbury, Leslie Goldberg, et al). I don't see anywhere in this post where it says "TheWho is John Reuben." What it does say is that John Reuben, instead of helping his sons, sent them to kiddie jails to be warehoused and only one survived the experience. It also says that he refers to the same programs that devastaed his own family, which is is pathological IMO.

Good point, Guest.  Just a few added thoughts:

I would also submit that most parents would naturally be inclined to refer other kids to programs once they see the effect it has on their family and child.  Many of the posters here are kids who didn’t do well in programs and therefore see the system as evil.  Talk to any kid who dropped out of highschool and get "his" opinion of school and then talk to a kid who graduated,moved onto college and compare opinions....  same school system.. vastly different opinions.

The childs suicide that you speak of ,I would gather, is unrelated to the program that he/she attended otherwise the parents would not be still supporting the program.  Maybe the kid just broke up with his girlfriend or found out some bad news or was recently diagnosed with depression.  I am sure the parents, family and friends are a little closer than we are to what lead up to his death.

I do understand why you jump quickly to blame the programs, but the truth is we don’t know.  Only those close to him do.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2009, 03:10:00 PM »
This I don't buy.  True-blue died-in-the-wool program parents like yourself are uniquely able to discard science and reality simultaneously.  Only real dumb-fuck would send a second kid to a program after the first one was killed by it.  But you dumbasses do exactly that.  

It's like when a kid puts a nickel in the gumball machine and nothing comes out and then the kid does it again expecting a better result, only to lose another nickel.  

Only with you, you put a live kid in, get a dead one back and then put another one in expecting a better outcome.  Play with fire and you get burned.  

Unfortunately for parents like you no amount of dead kids is enough.  You just keep dropping them in the hopper expecting you won't see sausage coming out the back end.  It's terribly sad, really.

As for Reuben's kid, his friends say that if he had proper treatment instead of kiddie lockup, this wouldn't have happened.  They say he turned harder drugs because of the damage done to him at ASR and neglect by his father.

RIP, Mike.  Dad let you down, but your friends lift you up...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2009, 04:00:01 PM »
This I don't buy. True-blue died-in-the-wool program parents like yourself are uniquely able to discard science and reality simultaneously. Only real dumb-fuck would send a second kid to a program after the first one was killed by it. But you dumbasses do exactly that.

It's like when a kid puts a nickel in the gumball machine and nothing comes out and then the kid does it again expecting a better result, only to lose another nickel.

Only with you, you put a live kid in, get a dead one back and then put another one in expecting a better outcome. Play with fire and you get burned.

Unfortunately for parents like you no amount of dead kids is enough. You just keep dropping them in the hopper expecting you won't see sausage coming out the back end. It's terribly sad, really.
Really, so your logic concludes that every kid who enters a program comes out and kills themselves.  Hmmm.  And who is the stupid one?  What are we all ghosts here?

As for Reuben's kid, his friends say that if he had proper treatment instead of kiddie lockup, this wouldn't have happened. They say he turned harder drugs because of the damage done to him at ASR and neglect by his father.

RIP, Mike. Dad let you down, but your friends lift you up...
Actually, his friends and family worked together and tried to help him as well as ASR and they couldn’t.  He had a very tight support system and he loved his family very much as they did him.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2009, 05:11:17 PM »
Truth be told, his dad says that he wanted to "forget about Mike's drug problems" so he founded STICC to help other kids.  Plain and simple English.  "I saw my son in deep trouble, so I turned away so as not to have to look at it."  His friends, yes, they tried to help.  His dad did not.  Don't take my word for it, just read his dad's postings on various sites and advertisements.  He's the one who said he turned to other kids when his was drowning.  John David Reuben is a scumbag and neglected his son when he needed his dad the most.  

Then he used paid obits across the country to elicit donations to STICC.  Who the fuck would use his own child's obit as an ad for the services that killed the boy?  Only a money-grubbing attention whore like John David Reuben.

Not to mention he shoved his other kid in a program too.  But that's another story.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control