Author Topic: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org  (Read 51896 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2009, 04:48:30 PM »
"Re: Just Because I Don't Know What It Is, Doesn't Mean I'm Lying
by Guest » Fri May 01, 2009 10:57 pm

I am not suppose to say this but personally I would recommend Calgary, at this time, because the kids get a little more one on one attention there. AARC is at capacity right now and has just lost a key staff person. Their quality hasn’t suffered but Calgary can offer more attention at this time until Alberta can get new people in."
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27459&p=331467#p331467

Why did you make that post?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2009, 04:51:40 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"

I am not suppose to say this but personally I would recommend Calgary, at this time, because the kids get a little more one on one attention there. AARC is at capacity right now and has just lost a key staff person. Their quality hasn’t suffered but Calgary can offer more attention at this time until Alberta can get new people in."

Go back and read my response.  Maybe you missed it.  I had a question or two for you.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 05:08:58 PM »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2009, 05:28:57 PM »

Go back and read my response. Maybe you missed it. I had a question or two for you also that you skipped over.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2009, 05:39:12 PM »
You made this post.

It is a deliberate attempt at deceit.  So why did you do that?

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2009, 05:41:33 PM »
You made this post.

Go back and read my response. Maybe you missed it. I had a question or two for you also that you skipped over.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 05:51:58 PM »
I read your response.  You have not offered any explanation as to why you would post something so bizarre and deliberately deceitful.  The question you asked, you've asked many times in the past, in order to divert attention away from whatever specific issue is being discussed.  The question was never legitimate, because you already knew the answer.  The specific instance to which you repeatedly referred was when I postulated that Judge Cooke-Stanhope's obesity was reflective of mental instablity.  Since the original statement outlayed her relationship to AARC and the context in which I referred to her obesity, you didn't have a real question.

Which brings us back to why you made that completely deceitful post.  Why did you do that?

Canadian West."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2009, 05:57:43 PM »
First this:

Quote from: "John David Reuben"
You want me to log-in, “Guest”. Kind funny coming from the shadows. At least you know who I am.

Then this:

I am not this guy John Reuben.

Now, if you had the guts to log in, John, you could have edited this post as is your normal custom.  So, here we have an admission from John that he is TheWho, but then a very weak denial.  In the same post, no less.

John, how many kids can you really be 'helping' when you're busy here all the time?  You've got easily over 8000 posts.  This is pretty much all you do.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2009, 06:07:10 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
First this:

You want me to log-in, “Guest”. Kind funny coming from the shadows. At least you know who I am.

Then this:

Masterful!  I suppose everyone does indeed know "Who" you are now, John.  Nice to meet you!
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2009, 06:08:45 PM »
You made this post.

It's because, Ajax, he is a big, fat, lying phony.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2009, 06:15:44 PM »
He doesn't look fat in his picture, but he sure is a lying phony.  I am curious to know whether he was trying to derail discussions about AARC because AARC has recently been exposed publicly as a fraud and the dismantling of AARC posed a threat to the public perception of his own personal scam, or if it was done simply because, as a sociopath, he enjoys manipulating people.
I'm still a strong advocate for theWho to do the honorable thing and cast himself into the great unknown, but failing that, I hope his behaviour with regard to this forum spills into the rest of his life.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2009, 07:14:48 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "Guest"
First this:

Then this:

Masterful!  I suppose everyone does indeed know "Who" you are now, John.  Nice to meet you!

I can see why your recent career path didnt work put for you.  You are not very good at reading people or their comments.  You should continue to search for your strength and persue that path, DJ.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2009, 07:26:45 PM »
Lols.  I've been with the same firm for thirteen years, my friend.  Once more, your MTBF (mean time between failures), was what?  Two years?  Tisk, tisk.  You shouldn't be pointing fingers, should you?  :beat:  :agree:   Try to relax, will ya?  You had a bad few weeks here and should slow down a tad.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2009, 07:41:24 PM »
Tisk, Tisk....Seems our friend DJ has some honesty issue he needs to work on.  So you have been at the same job for 13 years?  So which is it?  Still in the business or  retired.  either answer and you lied Dysfunction Junction
Guest wrote:

Believe it or not the above poster (Dysfunction Junction) claims to be a mental health professional himself. If this is true imagine how many patients walk out the door after hearing his thrashing and foul language everytime you question his opinion or hold a different point of view. He has very little tolerance for debate or open minded discussions. I wouldnt let this guy near my kid let alone allow him to be in a room alone with him/her giving advice to them.

This is why it is always important (along with credentials) to listen to your gut feel about people especially where your children are concerned.
[/i]

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Nah, I'm retired from that business.
[/i]

Original Post

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2009, 08:03:17 PM »
Can you smell the desperation?  This guy is too much!  Dude, I'm not kidding, you're frayed.  Take a week off.  Go do something away from the computer.

I "retired" from the TBS/RTC business, John.  I think you've just gotten lazy.  Don't you know anyone who left one type of job for another?  I guess nobody has ever changed jobs before?  Oh....wait.  Yes.  You have changed jobs every two years for your entire adult life.  Not a very good record, John.

Seriously, man, take a break.  I like the old Whooter, the one that actually tried to argue over legitimate topics.  What'd you do with that guy?  The NewWho is the lamest of trolls.  I guess when we know who you are it takes some of the fun out of it.   :heartbreak:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control