Author Topic: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org  (Read 51888 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 01:24:26 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

John's son, 'who' was forced into two abusive programs, SUWS and ASR, did not receive the help he desperately needed from the unlicensed, unseducated staff of SUWS and ASR, but he was able to make it through, getting out at age 18.  Since the boy's legitimate psychological issues were never addressed while he was detained by for-profit quacks, his family bond was destroyed and when he came home from ASR he estranged himself from John and went back to his old behaviors (as almost every teen does after being detained by quacks) and got much more deeply into much harder drugs, turning to heroin to get his fix and escape from his terrible problems that his father refused to seek legitimate treatment for.

Can we just add, we don't know that this boy killed himself because he failed to get help?

No, it was his father's responsibility to get him real help.  Medical and psychological help, but daddy was too busy trying to break himself into the Teen Hurt business.  So he sent Mike to SUWS and ASR, both of which are abusive programs populated by staff with no education that act basically as correctional officers.

Just look at daddy's words above.  He wanted to forget about his son's problems, not get involved with them.  So he sent him to a behavior mod facility instead of a treatment center or outpatient center.  Believe me, TheWho is all about himself and nobody else.  Here, look at this shamelss plug and product placement.  Plugging SavingTeens.org on an orthodics website?

TheWho's shameless plug

I see your point. Yes, it makes sense to get medical help, not quack help.

I am saying that deaths post-program are usually caused by the after effects of torture, and long term imprisonment, not because of a past failure of appropriate psychological intervention. With the exception of medication to control hallucinations, psychiatry is not as effective in helping people as people think. It's friends, life opportunities, leaving an abusive house, etc, that "helps" "troubled" teens, and people in general. Studies show, actually, that psychiatry is pretty ineffective, in general

I am also saying that "quackery" and medical help are not as diametrically opposed as you think. Some of us, me for example, were referred to torture chambers by psychiatrists, and a lot of these places have educated (though insufficiently educated) “therapists” on board. Having "qualified" people on board is no indication that a program is not a  torture chambers. The torture (behavior modification) simply continues around them,(without their knowledge, or with their knowledge, but not censure) or they over see it in an "official capacity."

I don't thinkp arents should feel that they need to "act now" and get “medical help” when their son starts skipping school or whatever lest  their kid wdie. That is the unintentional suggestion if we say because Thewho failed to get his son psychiatric intervention, thewho's son died.   :peace:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 01:35:50 PM »

John's son, 'who' was forced into two abusive programs, SUWS and ASR, did not receive the help he desperately needed from the unlicensed, unseducated staff of SUWS and ASR, but he was able to make it through, getting out at age 18.  Since the boy's legitimate psychological issues were never addressed while he was detained by for-profit quacks, his family bond was destroyed and when he came home from ASR he estranged himself from John and went back to his old behaviors (as almost every teen does after being detained by quacks) and got much more deeply into much harder drugs, turning to heroin to get his fix and escape from his terrible problems that his father refused to seek legitimate treatment for.

Can we just add, we don't know that this boy killed himself because he failed to get help?

No, it was his father's responsibility to get him real help.  Medical and psychological help, but daddy was too busy trying to break himself into the Teen Hurt business.  So he sent Mike to SUWS and ASR, both of which are abusive programs populated by staff with no education that act basically as correctional officers.

Just look at daddy's words above.  He wanted to forget about his son's problems, not get involved with them.  So he sent him to a behavior mod facility instead of a treatment center or outpatient center.  Believe me, TheWho is all about himself and nobody else.  Here, look at this shamelss plug and product placement.  Plugging SavingTeens.org on an orthodics website?

TheWho's shameless plug

Sorry!  The above link points to Whooter's employer.

Here's the shameless plug I was referring to.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 02:21:23 PM »
....TheWho, who feels such strong compulsion to abuse abuse victims.

Many of you know one of the top issues I have with the posters here was their definition of abuse.  Many say they were abused by a program.  But, you claim that my arguments and questioning is abusive to you.  This is why we question whether or not you were abused in the program because you don’t understand what abuse is.  By your own definition I have suffered more abuse than any of you, through the name calling and harassment, continual attempts to find out who I am etc.  So by “Your” definition since I am here and still posting I am a survivor.    But I don’t consider it abuse I consider it  debate/ argument, but being the opportunists that many can be you like to feel if you lose an argument then you must have been abused.  RobertBruce is a prime example.  He feels I have abused him here.  So when he turns around and says he was abused in a program what are we to think? That he lost an argument to a staff member?  Someone called him on a lie?

You are doing a big disservice to children who actually do suffer child abuse throughout this country by redefining it the way you do and watering down its impact.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 02:33:46 PM »
....TheWho, who feels such strong compulsion to abuse abuse victims.

Many of you know one of the top issues I have with the posters here was their definition of abuse.  Many say they were abused by a program.  But, you claim that my arguments and questioning is abusive to you.  This is why we question whether or not you were abused in the program because you don’t understand what abuse is.  By your own definition I have suffered more abuse than any of you, through the name calling and harassment, continual attempts to find out who I am etc.  So by “Your” definition since I am here and still posting I am a survivor.    But I don’t consider it abuse I consider it  debate/ argument, but being the opportunists that many can be you like to feel if you lose an argument then you must have been abused.  RobertBruce is a prime example.  He feels I have abused him here.  So when he turns around and says he was abused in a program what are we to think? That he lost an argument to a staff member?  Someone called him on a lie?

You are doing a big disservice to children who actually do suffer child abuse throughout this country by redefining it the way you do and watering down its impact.

Log in, shitbag.  And cut the sanctimonius bullshit.  Your legacy is cemented.  And I'm going to distribute your "work" to everyone who associates with you and your business.

You're a survivor?  You're the fucking cause.

Are you forgetting the obvious glee you have gotten from taunting people here who have been through abusive programs?  Are you forgetting that you tried to publish RobertBruce's true identity and items from his alleged 'treatment plan'?  You are a disgusting piece of garbage.  You can't polish that shitpile, Whooter.

I warned you several times not to open the can clearly marked "Do Not Open," but in your smug arrogance you opened up that can on yourself.  Now you will take responsibility and deal with the fallout.  Nobody will ever Google "John Reuben" or your child abbatoir 'STICC' again without seeing how hard you worked on degrading and debasing abused children.  Every time someone does a search on you they will see you here calling children 'dog fuckers' and accusing them of having 'gay issues.'  Tough luck, lightweight.  Fuck with the bull and you get the horns.

Personally, I'd like to bash your fucking face in, but this will have to do.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 02:48:05 PM »

I warned you several times not to open the can clearly marked "Do Not Open," but in your smug arrogance you opened up that can on yourself.  Now you will take responsibility and deal with the fallout.

What exactly does this mean? How is that some people "knew" thewho's identity?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 03:30:06 PM »
I'm only speaking for myself.  I told this guy several times not to trifle with me, but he did it anyway.  

Apparently some people here either knew or suspected "who" he was but lacked the testicular fortitude to buck up.  I do not suffer from that shortcoming.

John David Reuben posted for nearly five years here, mostly anonymously, taunting and degrading people who suffered at the hands of people just like him.  

People like John David Reuben, a.k.a. TheWho, believe children are commodities and any business that can raise its earned value added assessment by exploiting their vulnerability for financial gain is a good business.  For people like John, children have no rights and no say.

To add insult to injury, he then claims to be a "survivor" because people loathe him here and told him so, as if he had no choice but to stay and take it.  

He could have left by his own volition at any time to stop whatever discomfort he may have felt (which I suspect is none anyway; he got off on it), a luxury not afforded to privately incarcerated children like his sons, Mike (RIP) and Max, whom were both forced into programs against their will and forced to stay there until they turned 18 or until daddy gave their jailers the OK to cut them loose.  

Therein is the crux of the argument.  He railroads children into virtual private kiddie jails where they have no choice but to cope with the abuse and neglect, but poor little Johnny paints himself as a victim here, like a fucking impotent crybaby.  

This is a man who doesn't deserve to have children in the first place.  And I'm going to spend every minute of my spare time educating anyone who will listen about what a twisted little psychopath this scrawny little bastard is.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »
Here's a fine example of debate/argument from the deviant:
"Re: Just Because I Don't Know What It Is, Doesn't Mean I'm Lying
by Guest » Fri May 01, 2009 10:57 pm

I am not suppose to say this but personally I would recommend Calgary, at this time, because the kids get a little more one on one attention there. AARC is at capacity right now and has just lost a key staff person. Their quality hasn’t suffered but Calgary can offer more attention at this time until Alberta can get new people in."
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27459&p=331467#p331467
He's taken the time to pretend to be somebody he's not, and can't even learn a few basic facts before he unleashes his incompetently prepared scheme.  AARC has only one facility, it's in Calgary, a city within the Province of Alberta.  But this intellectual giant, striving to help us all gain a higher level of undertanding, didn't know any of that before he shit the bed.
Like I said, shuffle off to the drawing room, and take a long look down the business end of a revolver.  The world will be a better place for it.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 03:42:38 PM »
Log in, shitbag.  And cut the sanctimonius bullshit.  Your legacy is cemented.  And I'm going to distribute your "work" to everyone who associates with you and your business.

You want me to log-in, “Guest”.  Kind funny coming from the shadows.  At least you know who I am.

You're a survivor?  You're the fucking cause.

By your definition, yes I am.  So is it okay to make fun of me.  Think about it.  Is it okay to taunt me?  Threaten to expose me? My family? Is that abuse or not?  I think that is the issue.

Are you forgetting the obvious glee you have gotten from taunting people here who have been through abusive programs?
I guess I must have.  Why not update all of us.

Are you forgetting that you tried to publish RobertBruce's true identity and items from his alleged 'treatment plan'?  You are a disgusting piece of garbage.  You can't polish that shitpile, Whooter.

I believe it was Zen Agent who was an admin here who was publishing peoples identities.  You may want to check on that.  Seems I am taking the rap for alot here are you trying to clean the closet?.  I would be pissed too if people were trying to reveal my personal stuff!!   Oh wait they are doing it now!!!!  

I warned you several times not to open the can clearly marked "Do Not Open," but in your smug arrogance you opened up that can on yourself.

{Link placeholder}    I dont recall receiving any warnings.  I think that may be the advantage of having a login name,  I dont have a PM account.  You must have sent them to someone else.

Now you will take responsibility and deal with the fallout.

Finally you get to the meat of the issue.  You want me to take responsibility for what?  For debating you?  For calling you on your bullshit definition of abuse? Be more specific.  What do you want someone else to take responsibility for?

Nobody will ever Google "John Reuben" or your child abbatoir 'STICC' again without seeing how hard you worked on degrading and debasing abused children.

All my kids are doing fine, thank you.  I am not this guy John Reuben.  But I think this has been a good demonstration of mob mentality.  You are ready to take out the whole family.  ... put your torches and pitch forks away before RobertBruce sends out another one of his NAMBLA brochures Ha,Ha,Ha,

Every time someone does a search on you they will see you here calling children 'dog fuckers' and accusing them of having 'gay issues.'

Those that have seen me post, know I don’t call people “dog fuckers” and Bruce is the one who brings up the “Gay” comments.  You should go back and read it again.  Most of that stuff  comes from your end.

Tough luck, lightweight.  Fuck with the bull and you get the horns.

Unless I am the one playing the part of the Bull,  Then it is defined as abuse?  Are you starting to see my point?

Personally, I'd like to bash your fucking face in, but this will have to do.

Whoa, I have never been that harsh on any of you.  I am surprised you still don’t see the double standard.  So abuse is okay as long as “you” are the one dishing it out.  Interesting point of view.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 03:48:26 PM »
What was your point here?

I am not suppose to say this but personally I would recommend Calgary, at this time, because the kids get a little more one on one attention there. AARC is at capacity right now and has just lost a key staff person. Their quality hasn’t suffered but Calgary can offer more attention at this time until Alberta can get new people in."
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 04:09:50 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
What was your point here?

Who knows?  Its a guest post.  Let me ask you, why would a person's wifes' weight issue have anything to do with AARC?  I have seen you post such bazaar stuff like that and it doesnt even relate to the argument.  It is just strange.  I have read posts from you about Vauses son playing hockey.  How could that possibly relate to how AARC is run whether he played hockey or joined the service or played piano.  Would AARC be a better place in your mind if his child played football?  Just weird, brother.  So get things straight in your own head before trying to figure out why other people post what they do.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 04:16:56 PM »
You posted that.  So what was the point?  You're lying again too.  I have never made reference to Dean Vause's son.  Ever.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 04:25:56 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
You posted that.  So what was the point?  You're lying again too.  I have never made reference to Dean Vause's son.  Ever.

Lying again too..meaning also.  So you admit that you lied.

What was the point of bringing up someones wifes weight issues?  If her weight changed would that make AARC a better place.  I didnt catch the relationship there.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 04:28:48 PM »
You made this post:

Why?

Canadian West."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 04:31:40 PM »
Oh, this is rich.  Not only are you "this John Reuben guy" you have now seen how it feels to be corned and held to account.

I hope you've learned a valuable lesson here, John.  This is a stain on your reputation that won't fade.

No matter how you try to rationalize, you've behaved like a petulant child here, smug and secure you could get away with it in your anonymity.  Sadly, for you, your bubble has burst.  Now deal with the consequences like man, chicken-neck.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 04:46:28 PM »
Oh, this is rich.  Not only are you "this John Reuben guy" you have now seen how it feels to be corned and held to account.

I hope you've learned a valuable lesson here, John.  This is a stain on your reputation that won't fade.

No matter how you try to rationalize, you've behaved like a petulant child here, smug and secure you could get away with it in your anonymity.  Sadly, for you, your bubble has burst.  Now deal with the consequences like man, chicken-neck.

What are you talking about?  We are "all" anonymous here.  In case you havent noticed you posted as a guest!!  Ha,Ha,Ha  Are you going to post your name and number now to try to prove a point?  Ha,Ha,Ha

If you feel I am this guy "Reuben" and it makes you feel good then go for it. People were happy when I was Alan Newman and Peter Dunbar also.  But aside from all of that it is important to keep the discussion going.  A big point was that there are posters and readers who feel I have been abusive with my posts, yet they feel justified returning the same language torwards me.  This has always made me curious on how many here define abuse differently and have found that it is an individual definition here.

One person would define it as being called a liar on the internet while another may see it as being forced to do their homework, build a stone wall or placed in isolation (confined to their room)