Author Topic: AARC Scampede Cultjam  (Read 9539 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: AARC Scampede Cultjam
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2009, 09:22:11 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
It’s not ‘black or white’ for many teens who survive abuse of this magnitude. You should know that.

If this guy is willing to submit testimony of abuse, I cannot imagine why you would denounce him as the "other" because of the possibility he has a different view point on some of his own experiences than you want him to. Simply from a practical standpoint, doing so only alienates an ally. From a moral standpoint, you simply have no right to treat someone like that. Disagree, sure. But calling him stupid and an “AARColyte” and "staff" is disgraceful.

He has the right to his own mind, and you don't have the right to abuse him over it. Abuse is black and white issue, but survivors should not be viewed in "black or white" terms, in which they must either effuse over the effectiveness of protests, denounce every part of their past, or be termed  "aarcolytes."

Let me be clear asshole, I called him stupid because I think what he said was stupid.  If you don't like it, too bad.  Don't you have your hands full on the Aspen forum?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2009, 09:28:00 PM »
Calling him an "AARColyte" and "staff" is disgraceful?  :roflmao: I'm sure that, as a former client, he's been called worse things than "staff."

Offline Guest44431444

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2009, 09:28:13 PM »
That's what I mean ajax13 - I try to keep it clean and refrain from calling you names and turn around calling me an asshole.

FACT - You have never been to AARC / Straight / Kids and / or recovery. Why the hell are you here?

FACT - The protests are organized by Keith and Debbie Fagin - Pro Pot Crusaders?! WTF!

FACT - You have repeatedly asked to meet me face to face so I can tell you to "fuck yourself" - what is your intention with the meeting?

FACT - You have repeatedly PM'd me DESPITE me asking you not too - your insecure, face it, you always want the last word.

FACT - I was in AARC, you weren't, that makes me a little more factual than you right out of the chute.

Like I said ajax13 - I am done with you, you have no credibility with me, no matter how much you try to antagonize me. - stop PM'ing me!

Guest44431444

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2009, 09:45:06 PM »
I said you were stupid, and you were right there to prove me right.  Like a good AARColyte, you're not accountable for what you say.  You suggested taking this offline.  I'm more than willing to, but as I said, that's between you and me and ought to be arranged privately.  The protests aren't organized by the propot people, although they have obviously taken it upon themselves to assume a central role.  You claimed it's hypocritical, which shows that either you don't understand the concept of hipocrisy, or you're too stunned to see that people who oppose the current laws concerning pot are quite likely to oppose a phony drug treatment centre whose principle stock and trade is kids who smoke pot.  So are you too dumb to understand hipocrisy, or too dumb to understand the pro pot people?
You're now resorting to the AARColyte tactic of whining when you're cornered.  I haven't PM'd you since you last complained about it in this forum, so your intent now is obviously to try to garner support from what you perceive as a group here.  This isn't AARC, dummy.
And, like a good AARColyte, you're incoherently babbling.  You haven't presented any facts or evidence that contradicts anything I've said, yet you're claiming to be more credible?  This after your foolish claim that people here disagreed with you because you stayed clean?
Silly, silly AARcolyte.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992