Author Topic: AARC Scampede Cultjam  (Read 9571 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
AARC Scampede Cultjam
« on: July 05, 2009, 11:27:15 PM »
Today was slated for the Wiz's annual self-congratulatory church social.  In the past, this was an opportunity for scum-bag politicians to pay homage to Calgary's version of the Unification church.  AARC shills such as Ron Stevens and Paddy Meade could be counted on to show up, and the event was usually covered by the Sun and Herald social pages.  What with the Wiz being exposed as an amateur masquerading as a health care professional on national television, the divulgence by CBC that AARC's principle sales gimmick, their 2005 study, is a fraud, and the questions arising about the millions of dollars sucked into AARC to provide daycare for 3 or 4 dozen people each year, can the love for the Wiz's rip-off continue?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: AARC Scampede Cultjam
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 11:36:46 PM »
Any news coverage yet, of this dubiously feted event?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 08:22:05 AM »
Yes. Global covered the flap jack fest and accompaning protest. 'ocal news 6 and 11

Offline Guest44431444

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 06:12:21 PM »
Drove by on my way to see my brother yesterday and I have to say...

EPIC FAIL!!

I counted maybe 6 protesters who had to put there signs on extra long twigs so they could be seen from the opposite side of the fence as the "protesters" were on the Glenmore side barely hanging on to the chain linked fence.

On my way back home - they had all left...

ROFLMFAO at the feeble attempt to protest the cult - maybe you should take some serious advise from Anonymous and WBM on how to protest properly - what a waste of a good Sunday...

Guest44431444

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 08:02:44 PM »
I feel bad that I didn't go, but as a former client, I've been through enough humiliation on Forge Rd. I can't even drive down Glenmore without feeling like I'm going to puke.
I'm very grateful to everyone who went to AARC and the Hyatt to protest.

Offline anonAARCgrad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 08:51:23 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I feel bad that I didn't go, but as a former client, I've been through enough humiliation on Forge Rd. I can't even drive down Glenmore without feeling like I'm going to puke.
I'm very grateful to everyone who went to AARC and the Hyatt to protest.

It is certainly intimidating once you cut ties with AARC. Way to go Tammi - saw you on the news, you did great.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 09:14:32 PM »

EPIC FAIL!!

It's getting the message out there that counts, not the number of protesters. And we certainly got the message out there.

You should have joined us Guest, if it's numbers that count.

KHK Was closed down due to a small few dedicated protesters. If our protesting makes some people uncomfortable enough to make some changes then maybe there will be a few kids saved from being broken down by AARC.

No one can tell people what to do, but they need to have enough information to make an informed decision.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 09:19:01 PM »
It is certainly intimidating once you cut ties with AARC. Way to go Tammi - saw you on the news, you did great.

Thank you

:on phone: <------ AARC supporters at the pancake breakfast

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 02:24:10 AM »
Quote from: "Guest44431444"

EPIC FAIL!!

I counted maybe 6 protesters who had to put there signs on extra long twigs so they could be seen from the opposite side of the fence as the "protesters" were on the Glenmore side barely hanging on to the chain linked fence.

On my way back home - they had all left...

ROFLMFAO at the feeble attempt to protest the cult - maybe you should take some serious advise from Anonymous and WBM on how to protest properly - what a waste of a good Sunday...

Guest44431444

Now since you weren't out protesting at AARC, your former place of employment, why would you refer to the protest as a waste of a good Sunday?  You just can't give up telling folks what they ought to do, can you AARColyte?  I can't speak for the protesters, but I can't imagine that they viewed their effort as a waste.  As for the protest being an epic fail, it made the television news.  This is a monumental shift away from AARC's position in the public eye only one year ago.  Last year, the society pages were giving AARC the usual hand-job after the Stampede breakfast, complete with accompanying photo of the narcissistic little conman himself.  No more.  So rather than an epic failure, the protest, having made the news, was in fact a tremendous success.  There's no putting the pile of shit that is AARC back in the chamber pot.  The pot is broken.  While AARColytes can can continue to avow their loyalty to the leader and their belief in the wonders of belonging to the AARC sect, the public is no longer going to buy the utter lie that AARC provides legitimate medical treatment for people suffering from drug addiction.  The days of AARC puff pieces being generated every few months in print and television news are long gone.  So gnash your teeth little AARColyte boy, the Golden Age of the Calgary Synanon is over.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Guest44431444

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2009, 11:01:45 AM »
Ajax13 - GFY...

Also - please, don't EVER e-mail me again with your useless BS, I waste enough time reading your dribble on this forum, I don't need your crap in my in-box too.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2009, 02:23:19 PM »
Quote from: "Guest44431444"
Ajax13 - GFY...

Also - please, don't EVER e-mail me again with your useless BS, I waste enough time reading your dribble on this forum, I don't need your crap in my in-box too.

Why would anyone spend one fraction of a second reading or writing anything on this forum if they felt it was a waste of time?  The socio-religious group that is a cornerstone of the AARColyte self-concept has been exposed as a fraud, as has it's leader, a person to whom AARColytes attributed a good deal of authority in their lives.  The effort to expose and terminate AARC represents a real threat to them which is why we see examples such as Guest44431444 attempting to deceive and manipulate the readers of this forum, and having failed that, resorting to lashing out at them with the long-time AARC accusation of being relapsed druggies.  Take heart though AARColytes.  The last time the Wiz was involved with a cult that was exposed, he carried on ministering to a few of the faithful in people's basements.  Perhaps he'll minister to you somewhere down in the Caribbean once he bolts from Calgary.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2009, 05:17:18 PM »
If AARC has been exposed, as you put it, then apparently it is a good thing for them.  Their latest fundraiser was up 22% from last year.  So the “exposure” you are talking about has been positive for the bottom line.  Keep up the good work, Ajax!!  See if we can boost it up again for next year, by getting the word out.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2009, 05:57:32 PM »
Quote from: "Mike Barnicle"
If AARC has been exposed, as you put it, then apparently it is a good thing for them.  Their latest fundraiser was up 22% from last year.  So the “exposure” you are talking about has been positive for the bottom line.  Keep up the good work, Ajax!!  See if we can boost it up again for next year, by getting the word out.

Ajax, you're delaing with a little sociopath we call "Whooter."  He's just a troll whose life has collapsed upon him.  Keep doing what you're doing and ignore this freakshow.  Or pop in to the two "Who" threads we got going and trash him there where he belongs.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2009, 06:21:05 PM »
AARC's corporate backers will have to withdraw quietly from this fiasco.  With Paddy Meade's untimely demise at the Health Superboard, AARC will soon have to kiss their government stipend good-bye.  The corporate community in Calgary will not tolerate another public shaming such as the one that resulted from Fifth Estate.  A goodly sum of money is being diverted to lawyers by AARC of late, but so far, all for naught.  The Wiz claimed they were suing everybody, but since the fundamental facts remained that he is a consummate fraud and con artist operating a cult that subjects initiates to a dangerous and entirely pseudoscientific regimen of rituals passed down from Synanon, he didn't have a leg to stand on.  Lojek and pals took control of AARC's client records in an effort to stem the flow of evidence of AARC's criminal malpractise, and threatened CBC, but it was a bluff.  The fact remains, the Wiz is a phys ed teacher/guidance counselor posing as a mental health practitioner.  The entire program exists to create more members of the sect, increasing the Wiz's wealth and power.  The clinical staff is composed of amateurs who have spent their entire adult lives in the sect, and the majority of "treatment", which consists of group behaviour coercion, is overseen by the peer counselors, who are entirely without qualification to provide mental health interventions.  So, to sum up, there was no possible way for AARC to get into a court room standing on a slippery pile of shit, such as it is.
We have no idea how much money AARC garnered post-Fifth Estate.  AARC's financial dealings have been misrepresented to the public since they were called  Kids of the Canadian West.  But there is no turning back the clock for AARC now.  
By the by, the AARColyte posting here as Guest44431444 is not theWho, he is a former AARC staffer who concocted an ill-thought-out story in order to try to subvert the dissemination of real information about his cult.  The Who has bigger problems on his plate today.

Canadian West."

Offline Guest44431444

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2009, 10:08:05 PM »
Ajax13 - Again, GFY!

Sent to me via PM today by the wonder-kid himself - ajax13...

That's a very AARColyte method of lashing out that you used, little boy. Are you cognicent of it, or does it just come naturally to AARColytes? It's a standard operating procedure in totalist environments, where private communication is exposed to a group in order to undermine the individual's sense of security and to shame the individual before the group. The Chinese used it in their re-education camps, and here you are all these years later using it to defend your cult.
See you in the funny papers little boy. If you want, though, do feel free to leave your e-mail address. You're welcome to tell me to go fuck myself to my face any time you desire.

If you only knew who I really was - but please, have your little fun on this board entertaining random thoughts of just how great you think you are.

You can't even spell.

Guest44431444