Author Topic: "TheWho"'s True Identity  (Read 36043 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: "TheWho"'s True Identity
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2009, 01:52:17 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "RFG"
Guest 1. On fire
Guest 2. Frigid

Better?
9784684691    01982

damit, I like that.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2009, 03:08:01 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
So far I agree with you, where we part a little is when you mention 14+ have died in 2000 and how many of these would have lived if they remained home and that the number is too high. I agree but we will never know. How many of the graduates who lived would have died if not for the, as you call it "'therapeutic' bubble"? Are the kids entering these schools at a higher risk of harming themselves then your average high school student? Less risky? We dont know. So how does one approach this?
If one child dies do we shut every school down?
2 die, 3? and what do we base our decisions on? If parents pay 70k they should expect 0 deaths, but the ones who are there on state money can accept a couple of deaths, that I dont buy. I dont think the money is a factor, who cares what it costs, the schools dont set the price the parents do. They charge exactly what the parents are willing to pay and not a penny less, the same as anything else in America, milk, gas, weed. The prices are set by the people, they stop buying and the price goes down.

Over time the data will speak for itself, even if it has flaws and people are not being honest. Once you start comparing the results to previous years and other institutions the problem areas stick out and you go after them

I guess one death isn't enough for TheWho, even one of his own.

He sure loves some data though.  http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/peter/dunbar.  No wonder he thinks you can't rely on first-hand accounts.  You have to have the DATA!

He likes to talk about business a lot, too.  He fancies himself a businessman, but he never completed business school either  :waaaa:   TheWho is a quitter student and a quitter parent, but he'll never quit Fornits.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2009, 03:24:13 PM »
He sure loves some data though.  http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/peter/dunbar.  No wonder he thinks you can't rely on first-hand accounts.  You have to have the DATA!

He likes to talk about business a lot, too.  He fancies himself a businessman, but he never completed business school either  :waaaa:   TheWho is a quitter student and a quitter parent, but he'll never quit Fornits.

HASTE is never an excuse for posting links which contradict your claims.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2009, 03:29:04 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
So far I agree with you, where we part a little is when you mention 14+ have died in 2000 and how many of these would have lived if they remained home and that the number is too high. I agree but we will never know. How many of the graduates who lived would have died if not for the, as you call it "'therapeutic' bubble"? Are the kids entering these schools at a higher risk of harming themselves then your average high school student? Less risky? We dont know. So how does one approach this?
If one child dies do we shut every school down?
2 die, 3? and what do we base our decisions on?

You make a good point, although, we shouldnt just focus on the numbers alone.  The safety of the children in general should be looked at, not just individual deaths.

If parents pay 70k they should expect 0 deaths, but the ones who are there on state money can accept a couple of deaths, that I dont buy.

I dont either.  It shouldnt matter if the child is there on a free ride, private money or if the parents are paying for it.

I dont think the money is a factor, who cares what it costs, the schools dont set the price the parents do. They charge exactly what the parents are willing to pay and not a penny less, the same as anything else in America, milk, gas, weed. The prices are set by the people, they stop buying and the price goes down.
Exactly. So if the parents stop sending kids there the price will go down and eventually they wont be able to meet expenses and they will fold.

Over time the data will speak for itself, even if it has flaws and people are not being honest. Once you start comparing the results to previous years and other institutions the problem areas stick out and you go after them

I guess I see what you are saying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2009, 03:38:03 PM »
Are we sure thewho is Peter Dunbar
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pete-dunbar/9/ba/835

I have to admit, the profile fits. Ursus said he worked in marketing.  But thewho is so stupid, and childish, and nasty...It's hard to reconcile his conduct with an educated adult.

Can we make sure this I.D. is solid? And, again, good work, guest. Yes, he is just a "troll," but I'm pretty sure he is a "connected" troll.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2009, 03:47:25 PM »

I have to admit, the profile fits. Ursus said he worked in marketing.  But thewho is so stupid, and childish, and nasty...It's hard to reconcile his conduct with an educated adult.

Can we make sure this I.D. is solid? And, again, good work, guest. Yes, he is just a "troll," but I'm pretty sure he is a "connected" troll.

Connected?  Do a search on "Don Dunbar" and see what you hit.   :jawdrop:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2009, 03:54:10 PM »

You'd be amazed at what people will do and say when cock-sure of their anonymity.  Ottawa5, aka Anne Hall, is a fucking psychologist for chrissakes.  Karenindallas is an attorney/i].  Education has nothing to do with it.  It's a willingness to hurt and abuse as long as secrecy of identity is maintained.  They all sing a different tune when you put 'em out there.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2009, 04:08:19 PM »
Connected?  Do a search on "Don Dunbar" and see what you hit.   :jawdrop:
Donald M. Dunbar
Donald Dunbar founded Dunbar Educational Consultants in 1984. His career in education spans more than 30 years, having served as teacher, chaplain, coach, guidance counselor and admissions consultant at a number of schools, including St. Paul’s School in New Hampshire, Institut Le Rosey in Switzerland, Brent School in the Philippines, the Weston, Massachusetts public schools and Phillips Academy, Andover in Massachusetts.

Don earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Colby College and Master’s Degrees in Literature from Wesleyan University, Theology from the Episcopal Divinity School at Harvard and Education from Boston College.

http://http://www.dunbarconsultants.com/team/teambios.html#dunbar
Any relation?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2009, 04:20:31 PM »
Since "Dunbar" is such an unusual name, I think we should post specs on everyone with that last name in all of New England. And if he's not in that group, let's post details on everyone with the first name of Peter, or Don, or Michael... hey, even Dunbar as a first name, maybe that crafty Who did something sneaky with his name!

::)

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2009, 04:58:49 PM »
This forum is a place where survivors of treatment abuses and activists that endeavor to prevent future harms convene.

WHO does nothing but belittle that. It does so exploiting the anonymity of the “guest” option.

There was a specific retort aimed at a survivor reaching out to inform others by sharing her story. The moment that creature responded to her by saying “Nobody cares…I masturbate to these stories”, it in my opinion ought to have been banned.

The lurking presence of WHO has been to taunt, to try to intimidate survivors and disseminate disinformation.

I wish its posts would be linked up so that it is readily identifiable (and therefore easily dismissed).
Otherwise, why not tell WHO it will be banned if it does not post all future missives from an account bearing its name with REAL photo for avatar?

Neither of these options are censorship.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2009, 05:14:54 PM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
This forum is a place where survivors of treatment abuses and activists that endeavor to prevent future harms convene.
Nope, sorry. There are other forums for that if that's what you need.

WHO does nothing but belittle that. It does so exploiting the anonymity of the “guest” option.
Maybe so, but he has just as much right to be here as anyone else. Everyone else exploits the anonymity of the guest option too. Why a different standard for Whooter?

There was a specific retort aimed at a survivor reaching out to inform others by sharing her story. The moment that creature responded to her by saying “Nobody cares…I masturbate to these stories”, it in my opinion ought to have been banned.
Yup, I remember that. Didn't sound like TheWho to me. Maybe you haven't been here long enough to recognize that. You think Whooter is the only troll around here? Have another cup of coffee. You need it.

The lurking presence of WHO has been to taunt, to try to intimidate survivors and disseminate disinformation.
Maybe so. But eventually he ends up digging his own grave that way. You are not helping your own credibility by engaging in the exact same kind of behavior.

I wish its posts would be linked up so that it is readily identifiable (and therefore easily dismissed).
Otherwise, why not tell WHO it will be banned if it does not post all future missives from an account bearing its name with REAL photo for avatar?

The options you describe are all censorship, plain and simple. You want a fluffy cozy forum where everyone "understands" your pain? Maybe this ain't the right place for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2009, 05:23:03 PM »
Quote from: "Kansas"
Nope, sorry. There are other forums for that if that's what you need.

Maybe so, but he has just as much right to be here as anyone else. Everyone else exploits the anonymity of the guest option too. Why a different standard for Whooter?

Yup, I remember that. Didn't sound like TheWho to me. Maybe you haven't been here long enough to recognize that. You think Whooter is the only troll around here? Have another cup of coffee. You need it.

Maybe so. But eventually he ends up digging his own grave that way. You are not helping your own credibility by engaging in the exact same kind of behavior.

The options you describe are all censorship, plain and simple. You want a fluffy cozy forum where everyone "understands" your pain? Maybe this ain't the right place for you.

What a weird response. I can only imagine what motivates it and who could have written it...

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2009, 05:28:02 PM »
Nope, sorry. There are other forums for that if that's what you need..
How would you define this forum?

Maybe so, but he has just as much right to be here as anyone else. Everyone else exploits the anonymity of the guest option too. Why a different standard for Whooter?.
WHO has abused that option

Yup, I remember that. Didn't sound like TheWho to me. Maybe you haven't been here long enough to recognize that. You think Whooter is the only troll around here? Have another cup of coffee. You need it..
ONE by ONE

Stranger, I stand behind my every word

No, neither of those are censorship.and I'm right where I ought to be
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2009, 05:29:52 PM »
By the way, I’m stepping out for coffee.