Author Topic: "TheWho"'s True Identity  (Read 34709 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: "TheWho"'s True Identity
« Reply #480 on: July 18, 2009, 06:41:51 PM »
Unless you don't like them, then it's okay right Peter?

In any event, by all means link to the post. Otherwise you havent met the criteria, or do you prefer the word "parameters"?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #481 on: July 18, 2009, 06:52:53 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Unless you don't like them, then it's okay right Peter?

In any event, by all means link to the post. Otherwise you havent met the criteria, or do you prefer the word "parameters"?

Sorry Bruce, but it stops here.  You need to get your posts linked up, like I have done at least twice.  You call people cowards who dont agree with you and you take pot shots at people from the shadows.  I have come clean twice and have had my guest posts gathered and attached to my user name.  You insisted that I do it again for a third time... now it is your turn.  When you have completed getting all your posts gathered under one user name then we will continue.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #482 on: July 18, 2009, 07:04:43 PM »
Awww wittle Petey is afraid of a little accountablity. Sit tight Pete, you're about to be shamed again. Once again per your usual MO the moment you have questions you're too afraid to answer you scamper off. You will be held accountable Peter, you can't do anything about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"TheWho"'s True Identity
« Reply #483 on: July 18, 2009, 11:25:25 PM »
If nobody responds to Robert Bruce "I lick cow testicles" he will go away.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
I don't care anymore.
« Reply #484 on: July 19, 2009, 11:51:11 AM »
Quote from: "ROBERT BRUCE RAPES LITTLE BOYS"
If nobody responds to Robert Bruce "I lick cow testicles" he will go away.
And I'm sure posts like this one will help a lot too. ::)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #485 on: July 19, 2009, 02:10:53 PM »
Bruce disrupts this place more than anyone else, I wish he could find someone else to troll besides TheIt.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #486 on: July 19, 2009, 02:43:47 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Twenty-five HUNDRED PAGES of violations. That's like 100 pages of violations per graduate. Astounding.

OK, TEN pages of violations per graduate then.  TEN PAGES OF VIOLATIONS PER GRADUATE.  Think about that, parents.

Either way, would you trust someone likeTheWho that is saying "HLA is the safest place for kids!" when they have amassed nearly 3000 pages of violations in just under ten years?  To me, this is an easy decision.  HLA obviously can't run its business even in a LEGAL fashion, much less one that meets kids' needs.

Take a look at the size of the report for your local school system.  They average close to 1,000 pages per year.  That is why the costs are so high to have them copied and distributed.

ORS doesn't have anything to do with local school systems, but it did, however, hit HLA with nearly 3000 pages of violations of the law.  

My school system hasn't had a single report of any law broken and it serves about 30,000 kids.  Public schools are very, very safe and run by educational professionals.  

You can't really compare a shoddily run private detention center like HLA to a public school system, but HLA has about the same amount of rapes and violent assaults per capita as the Georgia penetentiary system.

QFT.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 23, 2009, 12:13:41 PM »
Quote from: "Don't call me Chris; my name is Elvis"
Quote from: "Dave Sampson"
"Buddy Dave Sampson told me about this site about a year ago, but just recently took a look. Nice work! "

HOT OR COLD?

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  NORTH POLE, I'm afraid. That's just a regular program parent. You're trolling for fish of the wrong size there, hound dog! Whootie may as well continue his 4th of July celebrations!

John's not enjoying anything anymore, Elvis.  Now he'll have to answer questions when people google him and find out what this 'consummate professional'  :roflmao: does all day.  Trolling on Fornits should be part of his professional profile.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control