Author Topic: "TheWho"'s True Identity  (Read 35329 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: "TheWho"'s True Identity
« Reply #450 on: July 16, 2009, 05:25:31 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
OK, glad you caved in on the starvation diet.  It's pretty hard to deny once you already admitted it, huh?

Abuse is documented aplenty.  Unless you consider rape, sodomy, sexual and physical assaults to be 'wholesome.'  2500 pages of ORS reports outline the abuse at HLA.  Read it first, then comment after, please.

RB never accused anyone of arson.  Please link to the post where RB accuses anyone of arson.

ORS cited HLA for using kids as illegal laborers.  Again, read the report.  I'm not sure what the laws say where you live, but forced, unpaid labor for 12 hours a day is illegal where I live.  It's illegal because it's abusive.

So that settles your issues.

If none of this was happening, how did ORS compile over 2500 pages of citations against HLA?  Makes me wonder.

You must have missed this, Whooter.  ORS found illegal use of forced labor along with many crimes committed against kids at HLA right on their allegedly "safe" campus including rape, sodomy and numerous batteries.  I gues yo ustill haven't read the report, huh?

The Robert Bruce page I believe it was.  QFT..."They made us deliver wood to the elderly who couldnt afford heat.  This is abuse!!  Why do I have to care about the elderly, let them freeze!!  This is about me not them, why should I have to work...its abuse I tell you!!  HLA has no right to make me help anyone."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 16, 2009, 07:11:43 PM »
OK, glad you caved in on the starvation diet.  It's pretty hard to deny once you already admitted it, huh?

Abuse is documented aplenty.  Unless you consider rape, sodomy, sexual and physical assaults to be 'wholesome.'  2500 pages of ORS reports outline the abuse at HLA.  Read it first, then comment after, please.

RB never accused anyone of arson.  Please link to the post where RB accuses anyone of arson.

ORS cited HLA for using kids as illegal laborers.  Again, read the report.  I'm not sure what the laws say where you live, but forced, unpaid labor for 12 hours a day is illegal where I live.  It's illegal because it's abusive.

So that settles your issues.

If none of this was happening, how did ORS compile over 2500 pages of citations against HLA?  Makes me wonder.

Twenty-five HUNDRED PAGES of violations.  That's like 100 pages of violations per graduate.  Astounding.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 16, 2009, 07:51:30 PM »
Twenty-five HUNDRED PAGES of violations. That's like 100 pages of violations per graduate. Astounding.

Bruce I recognize your math.  2500 pages @ 100 pages per graduate.  That means you are saying only 25 kids have graduated from HLA.  Hmmmm....

Then you also expect us to believe you were starved to death and forced into excessive hard labor ,abused and then the owner burned down the building.  Hmmmm....

At least in the ASR thread they are producing some numbers which are close.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 16, 2009, 09:23:57 PM »
Well no, if I was starved to death I'd probably be dead. Makes sense I guess. In any case you weren't actually talking to me. Again I don't guest post, I've proven this point to you, and now we're simply waiting for you to fufill your end of the bargain.

Peter would you consider testimony from a pro-hla poster to be proof, or are you limiting what constitutes evidence soley to the ORS report?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 16, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »
In any case you weren't actually talking to me.

Well, if I wasnt talking to you then why did you respond to the post as if I was.  Hmmm... very strange person Devin.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 17, 2009, 07:30:38 AM »
Oh Peter, because you addressed me silly boy:

Bruce I recognize your math. 2500 pages @ 100 pages per graduate. That means you are saying only 25 kids have graduated from HLA. Hmmmm....

Then you also expect us to believe you were starved to death and forced into excessive hard labor ,abused and then the owner burned down the building. Hmmmm....

At least in the ASR thread they are producing some numbers which are close

Just because you were attributing posts to me that weren't actually mine doesn't mean I can't respond to comments you make about what you think I believe or don't believe.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: July 17, 2009, 08:16:10 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Oh Peter, because you addressed me silly boy:

Bruce I recognize your math. 2500 pages @ 100 pages per graduate. That means you are saying only 25 kids have graduated from HLA. Hmmmm....

Then you also expect us to believe you were starved to death and forced into excessive hard labor ,abused and then the owner burned down the building. Hmmmm....

At least in the ASR thread they are producing some numbers which are close

Just because you were attributing posts to me that weren't actually mine doesn't mean I can't respond to comments you make about what you think I believe or don't believe.

Its an open forum.  You can respond to any post you please.  Just dont belly ache about who is who.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 17, 2009, 08:24:34 AM »
Twenty-five HUNDRED PAGES of violations. That's like 100 pages of violations per graduate. Astounding.

OK, TEN pages of violations per graduate then.  TEN PAGES OF VIOLATIONS PER GRADUATE.  Think about that, parents.

Either way, would you trust someone likeTheWho that is saying "HLA is the safest place for kids!" when they have amassed nearly 3000 pages of violations in just under ten years?  To me, this is an easy decision.  HLA obviously can't run its business even in a LEGAL fashion, much less one that meets kids' needs.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 17, 2009, 09:14:03 AM »

OK, TEN pages of violations per graduate then.  TEN PAGES OF VIOLATIONS PER GRADUATE.  Think about that, parents.

Either way, would you trust someone likeTheWho that is saying "HLA is the safest place for kids!" when they have amassed nearly 3000 pages of violations in just under ten years?  To me, this is an easy decision.  HLA obviously can't run its business even in a LEGAL fashion, much less one that meets kids' needs.

Take a look at the size of the report for your local school system.  They average close to 1,000 pages per year.  That is why the costs are so high to have them copied and distributed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: July 17, 2009, 09:24:30 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Might be time to think about moving Whooter.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: July 17, 2009, 09:41:19 AM »

Take a look at the size of the report for your local school system.  They average close to 1,000 pages per year.  That is why the costs are so high to have them copied and distributed.

ORS doesn't have anything to do with local school systems, but it did, however, hit HLA with nearly 3000 pages of violations of the law.  

My school system hasn't had a single report of any law broken and it serves about 30,000 kids.  Public schools are very, very safe and run by educational professionals.  

You can't really compare a shoddily run private detention center like HLA to a public school system, but HLA has about the same amount of rapes and violent assaults per capita as the Georgia penetentiary system.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: July 17, 2009, 08:02:53 PM »
I hear ya.  I've lived in my district for 30 years and never once has a kid been raped or anything like that.  It looks like this happens a lot in 'TBSs' though.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 17, 2009, 08:12:42 PM »
I hear ya.  I've lived in my district for 30 years and never once has a kid been raped or anything like that.  It looks like this happens a lot in 'TBSs' though.

30 second google search..... there are hundreds, my friend  Pick up a paper!!!

Rape1

Rape2

Rape3

Rape4

Rape5

Rape6

Rape7

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: July 17, 2009, 08:17:02 PM »
Hundreds of rapes in TBS's?  Wow, it's worse than I thought.  Good thing that doesn't happen in our schools here or I would be looking for blood on that score.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 18, 2009, 10:31:31 AM »
The first link I looked at, "Rape 7" happened in AFRICA, dum dum.  You're not very good at this.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control