Author Topic: "TheWho"'s True Identity  (Read 35340 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: "TheWho"'s True Identity
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »
"Buddy Dave Sampson told me about this site about a year ago, but just recently took a look. Nice work! "
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2009, 07:49:56 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
As to the bidding last fall, I had a request that could not be garrunteed. Everyone else seemed to understand that and people moved on. In truth though, you're right, I will retract my bid for the information. That's of course because I already have it.

You retracted your bid because you wanted the contents of Whooter's PM box left intact. Since he still owned his account that could not be guaranteed, and rightfully so.

Answering your own post isnt going to make it any more believable.

The way it went down is.. Bruce had the highest bid for a few days and then when the hammer was coming down  "Going Once... Going Twice...."  and just before sold.  Bruce said he wanted to add a condition  ( something he knew could not be fulfilled so he could avoid payment)... Then Ursus stepped in and paid RobertBruces bill for him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2009, 07:53:09 PM »
"Buddy Dave Sampson told me about this site about a year ago, but just recently took a look. Nice work! "
HOT OR COLD?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2009, 07:55:45 PM »
Hot. :notworthy:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2009, 08:00:32 PM »
As to the bidding last fall, I had a request that could not be garrunteed. Everyone else seemed to understand that and people moved on. In truth though, you're right, I will retract my bid for the information. That's of course because I already have it.

You retracted your bid because you wanted the contents of Whooter's PM box left intact. Since he still owned his account that could not be guaranteed, and rightfully so.

Answering your own post isnt going to make it any more believable.

The way it went down is.. Bruce had the highest bid for a few days and then when the hammer was coming down  "Going Once... Going Twice...."  and just before sold.  Bruce said he wanted to add a condition  ( something he knew could not be fulfilled so he could avoid payment)... Then Ursus stepped in and paid RobertBruces bill for him.

Right, but it went back to "Going Once... Going Twice...." for a few days after that. RobertBruce could have rebid, but did not. Nobody else bid. It wasn't RobertBruce's bill any more than it was some bidders' bill. Ursus paid his own bill.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2009, 08:05:43 PM »
Quote from: "Dave Sampson"
HOT OR COLD?
WOO-WHOOOO!!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2009, 08:10:11 PM »
Quote from: "Revenge Fantasy Girl"
HOT OR COLD?
WOO-WHOOOO!!!!

Someone really wants to change the topic of this thread, huh, Revenge?  Notice how it starts its own dialog and quotes itself over and over?  it wants this topic changed, pronto.

Where's Don't Call Me Chris;My name Is Elvis at?  He has some more to add.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2009, 08:11:28 PM »

Right, but it went back to "Going Once... Going Twice...." for a few days after that. RobertBruce could have rebid, but did not. Nobody else bid. It wasn't RobertBruce's bill any more than it was some bidders' bill. Ursus paid his own bill.

So we agree you backed out.....  If you were bidding for a vase at Sotheby’s and you out bid everyone and then at the final moment you stood up and said  "Under one condition that my wife will like it!!!"... which of course would be denied.

You bid and reneged, just making it clear, dont try to clean yourself up with misleading posts, Devon.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2009, 08:14:10 PM »
Quote from: "Revenge Fantasy Girl"
HOT OR COLD?
WOO-WHOOOO!!!!

Someone really wants to change the topic of this thread, huh, Revenge?  Notice how it starts its own dialog and quotes itself over and over?  it wants this topic changed, pronto.

Where's Don't Call Me Chris;My name Is Elvis at?  He has some more to add.

Are you sure thewho is Peter D?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2009, 08:18:01 PM »

HOT OR COLD?

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  NORTH POLE, I'm afraid. That's just a regular program parent. You're trolling for fish of the wrong size there, hound dog! Whootie may as well continue his 4th of July celebrations!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2009, 08:23:32 PM »
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2009, 08:36:05 PM »
Oh, not too long ago, I would say...... It just wont go away, will it Brucie!!!

I sincerly hope not Petey, you're the only one too stupid to understand that the joke's on you.

So back to the unanswered question about Mike's apparent suicide. Also how's Matt doing with all this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2009, 08:38:59 PM »
Quote from: "I'm confused"
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Me too.

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2009, 08:41:34 PM »
Aw, don’t worry. Someone will be along to explain it at some point. Maybe RFG will?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 08:42:25 PM by Inculcated »
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2009, 08:42:21 PM »
Oh, not too long ago, I would say...... It just wont go away, will it Brucie!!!

I sincerly hope not Petey, you're the only one too stupid to understand that the joke's on you.

So back to the unanswered question about Mike's apparent suicide. Also how's Matt doing with all this?

That has always been your "Tell"  Brucie.  When you start to get pissed off or lose yet another argument you start name calling.  Just want to make it clear....You cannot bury your posts... you can try but they will always be there to haunt you... Sting!!!!!  Still smarts a little I guess?