Author Topic: "TheWho"'s True Identity  (Read 35720 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: "TheWho"'s True Identity
« Reply #435 on: July 15, 2009, 03:55:22 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "TheWho"
Yes, they used food as punishment. While on restrictions you had a limited number of minutes to eat. If you didn't throw your food away when trash came by you were further punished. If you talked during the meal, which was taken outside away from the group, your meal would be taken away.

...it appears they aborted this practice years ago but still I dont understand why they would do this or what they expected to gain.  Pissing the kid off more or having them malnourished isnt going to help things from an educational perspective or emotional one.

Not sure why you're asking Robert for this, Who.  See your post above where you have already admitted HLA did starve kids.  Since you already admitted that they did it and that you thought it was wrong, I'm not sure why you keep asking about it.  Or were you lying then when you admitted they did it?  Lying then, lying now, not sure which, but it's definitley one of the two.  ; )

You found the post thank you.  (it helps to provide a link so we can see the discussion in context but this helps).  So what we are looking for is evidence of starvation.  Just to be clear Starvation is the severest form of malnutrition and would take as a minimum several days in the hospital to recover from this.  So Bruce should be able to produce some evidence of his stay i.e. hospital records, police reports and DDS investigation reports which would support his allegations that he was starved.

Using food as a tool is not abusive.... "If you dont finish your peas you dont get dessert"... "No going out tonight unless you finish your plate"...."Keep it up and you will go to your room without supper", "Put your plate in the sink when you are done"..."No talking with your mouth full"  etc. etc.  These are not criminal acts nor are they designed to induce starvation or early onset of malnutrition.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 15, 2009, 05:41:34 PM »
Flip...flop.  "I said 'thanks, but no thanks' to a normal diet!"  Lols.  Robert never said he was "starved" either.  Post a link where Robert says this.  I believe ORS said that this diet was less than half of the minimum calorie intake required for kids this age.  I guess ORS is lying again, too.

Before you said the restrictions diet was wrong and that you just couldn't see what HLA was trying to acheive with it, but now you say it was appropriate.  Flip...flop...

Just want to point out that you can't have it both ways, Whooter.  You either hate children or you don't!  Ha, ha, ha.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 15, 2009, 08:37:35 PM »
Flip...flop.  "I said 'thanks, but no thanks' to a normal diet!"  Lols.  Robert never said he was "starved" either.  Post a link where Robert says this.  I believe ORS said that this diet was less than half of the minimum calorie intake required for kids this age.  I guess ORS is lying again, too.

Before you said the restrictions diet was wrong and that you just couldn't see what HLA was trying to acheive with it, but now you say it was appropriate.  Flip...flop...

Just want to point out that you can't have it both ways, Whooter.  You either hate children or you don't!  Ha, ha, ha.

Bruce talking about being starved

Then what really happened:
Work assignments involve splitting wood for elderly individuals who don't have enough money to always pay for heating and cleaning around campus most of the time. I'm not sure why and how having students do chores and actually allow them to witness the positive gratitude from the individuals receiving wood constitutes abuse. I grew up in a family where we all had to do chores around the house. Starvation isn't a part of restrictions, malnutrition isn't a part of restrictions. Kids on restrictions actually experience short-term consequences and are given freedoms back within the week most of the time. That's not the way the real world works. Consequences for disrespect or defiance can get you thrown out of school and possibly in jail. HLA kids can mess up and learn why rules are necessary for everyone.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 15, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »
Everyone should there's a reason he's not linking to the above post. It's because it was made by Function Junction, not someone known for his honesty.

Now Peter, to answer your question let me first thank you for accepting the fact that the starvation diet we were fed while incarcerated at HLA was abhorent.

That being said let me provide you with the definition for a starvation diet:

http://http://www.netwellness.org/question.cfm/28515.htm

Now before we progress any further I'll ask you if you're actually interested in learning the truth about this place, or if you're simply going to play games.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 15, 2009, 10:54:54 PM »
Starvation, Starvation diet, Restricted diet...which is it?  Your story keeps changing.  Is this the same as your allegations of abuse and excessive physical labor.  Someone is not being very truthful..tsk tsk

If you dont start providing proof of your posts then we will have to say:  "Go to your room without supper"

Offline Dr. McFeeely

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 15, 2009, 11:25:01 PM »
This is Dr. McFeeely in the house, giving a special shout-out for Revenge Fantasy Girl.  

National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is coming up in October; what the hell, let's get started early.

In the spirit of this time, Dr. McFeeely would be happy to give you a complimentary breast exam.

Would you like to know why they call me Dr. McFeeely?  Well, here's your chance!

The first thing we'll have to do is get that shirt off...

Offline Revenge Fantasy

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 15, 2009, 11:31:45 PM »
Since when do psychologists give breast exams? I guess all that chat box chatter about hummers lured you out.
Posting from the burka ‘cause it’s easier to hide my gat http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZwC-VH8OnI

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 16, 2009, 07:29:14 AM »
Starvation, Starvation diet, Restricted diet...which is it?  Your story keeps changing.  Is this the same as your allegations of abuse and excessive physical labor.  Someone is not being very truthful..tsk tsk

If you dont start providing proof of your posts then we will have to say:  "Go to your room without supper"

You havent answered the question Peter.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 16, 2009, 08:26:53 AM »
Quote from: "Dr. McFeeely"
This is Dr. McFeeely in the house, giving a special shout-out for Revenge Fantasy Girl.  

National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is coming up in October; what the hell, let's get started early.

In the spirit of this time, Dr. McFeeely would be happy to give you a complimentary breast exam.

Would you like to know why they call me Dr. McFeeely?  Well, here's your chance!

The first thing we'll have to do is get that shirt off...

Dr. McFeeely is TheWho, people.  I don't think it's funny to joke about breast cancer when your wife died from it.  Not to mention your desire to try to fuck "troubled teens."  You're fucking sick, Who.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 16, 2009, 08:34:38 AM »

"Starvation Diet" - Any diet consisting of 700 calories or less per day.

So I guess Robert was telling the truth about the starvation diet at HLA which consisted of 6 pieces of bread, three pieces of cheese and water for an entire day's intake.  Technically speaking, this is a starvation diet.  Now if you could just link to any post where RB says HLA tried to "starve him to death" you'd have a point.  So far you just look like an idiot for your flip-flops.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 16, 2009, 10:22:03 AM »

"Starvation Diet" - Any diet consisting of 700 calories or less per day.

So I guess Robert was telling the truth about the starvation diet at HLA which consisted of 6 pieces of bread, three pieces of cheese and water for an entire day's intake.  Technically speaking, this is a starvation diet.  Now if you could just link to any post where RB says HLA tried to "starve him to death" you'd have a point.  So far you just look like an idiot for your flip-flops.

You and Bruce can say anything you like.  I could say my kid was only given 1 piece of bread per day at his local school.  But at some point you need to back up your words with proof.  That I havent seen.
I havent seen eny evidence of excessive physical labor, arson or abuse.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 16, 2009, 10:36:01 AM »
OK, glad you caved in on the starvation diet.  It's pretty hard to deny once you already admitted it, huh?

Abuse is documented aplenty.  Unless you consider rape, sodomy, sexual and physical assaults to be 'wholesome.'  2500 pages of ORS reports outline the abuse at HLA.  Read it first, then comment after, please.

RB never accused anyone of arson.  Please link to the post where RB accuses anyone of arson.

ORS cited HLA for using kids as illegal laborers.  Again, read the report.  I'm not sure what the laws say where you live, but forced, unpaid labor for 12 hours a day is illegal where I live.  It's illegal because it's abusive.

So that settles your issues.

If none of this was happening, how did ORS compile over 2500 pages of citations against HLA?  Makes me wonder.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 16, 2009, 03:12:13 PM »
2500 pages of ORS violations, wowsers!  There goes the "HLA is safe" mantra.  That place is downright dangerous.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 16, 2009, 03:48:47 PM »
So of all the investigations that were done on HLA, 2500 pages worth, there was no abuse found, no arson or signs of starvations of yet.  A far cry from the picture that Bruce paints....  starvation, excess labor, arson, abuse etc.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 16, 2009, 05:14:11 PM »
OK, glad you caved in on the starvation diet.  It's pretty hard to deny once you already admitted it, huh?

Abuse is documented aplenty.  Unless you consider rape, sodomy, sexual and physical assaults to be 'wholesome.'  2500 pages of ORS reports outline the abuse at HLA.  Read it first, then comment after, please.

RB never accused anyone of arson.  Please link to the post where RB accuses anyone of arson.

ORS cited HLA for using kids as illegal laborers.  Again, read the report.  I'm not sure what the laws say where you live, but forced, unpaid labor for 12 hours a day is illegal where I live.  It's illegal because it's abusive.

So that settles your issues.

If none of this was happening, how did ORS compile over 2500 pages of citations against HLA?  Makes me wonder.

You must have missed this, Whooter.  ORS found illegal use of forced labor along with many crimes committed against kids at HLA right on their allegedly "safe" campus including rape, sodomy and numerous batteries.  I gues yo ustill haven't read the report, huh?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control