Author Topic: "TheWho"'s True Identity  (Read 35741 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: "TheWho"'s True Identity
« Reply #375 on: July 12, 2009, 11:11:41 AM »
She wasn't talking to you, fuckhead, she's talking to those of us dumb enough to go on about your bullshit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 12, 2009, 11:13:18 AM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
...no one but myself will call them out on it.

Why do you think that is, Who?  Maybe other people have lives or something?  I personally view your dogged insistence on giving up all of your worldly pleasures in favor of posting day and night at Fornits a sign of how desperate the "industry" is to counter negative PR.  If Fornits didn't have a huge impact, you wouldn't be here.  If Fornits didn't impact the bottom line, you wouldn't be here.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 12, 2009, 11:17:50 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "katiesthoughts"
My question for The Who and everyone who is arguing with him: Why are you even wasting your time? Obviously it is getting nowhere, and just causing him to retaliate and argue more. Why would you put your energy into something foul and repulsive, when we could be doing something to stop torture of these kids? I was in Cross Creek for 3 and ½ years and I saw fornits as a place for hope… what is it doing for me on this subject??? Its making me sick.
 The Who is hopeless egomaniac. And for those of you who continue to argue? You are stooping to his level.

Look, Katie, let me try to explain something that you may not see.  I think I can speak for many here that your story is moving, touching, sincere and very credible.  I think that you will be able to open the eyes of many new readers and parents who come here to fornits to read up on the inside workings of the industry.

But now lets say in addition to your story you start posting about how a program parent who you never met drove their son to suicide or that programs aggravate diabetes to the point of causing death and that a kid who died from cancer at age 27 was the responsibility of the program he attended 10 years ago.  You further post that I rape and murder children, I work for the industry and am an Edcon.  These are all stories intended to make myself, programs and program parents look bad.

So what we would know is that you are willing to make up stories (or stand by the sidelines and say nothing while others do) to make programs, parents and staff look bad.

Now what would this say about you written account at Cross creek?  Should you expect the readers to believe you were honest in your personal account at Cross Creek or would you expect us to believe you would say just about anything to make the place look bad because you hated the place and some of the staff?

Think about it from a readers perspective.  That is why I question posters here, because I see these inconsistencies here all the time and no one but myself will call them out on it.  There is such a drive to make all programs appear evil that the posters are willing to fabricate stories to attain their goal, then why would we ever believe them when they say they were abused there?  Its very easy to see from the readers perspective, but very few of the posters see it.  That is why I am viewed the way I am.  I point out the discrepancies and the readers don’t like it.

Stay strong, Katie, if sharing your story helps you in any way please continue.  Your account will certainly go a long way in helping others to see how some of these places operate.
I understand that your post specifically addressed Katie.

This is the first post I’ve seen here where someone admits to being an “Edcon”.
 I do have some questions of my own for you. I hope you will take the time to respond.

How does your referral process work?

In your experience has it occurred to you that there might be times where the situation involves a troubled parent who is using programs either to further their pattern of harm on their child, or in some dissonance sort of way will severely abuse their child and then when the symptoms of that manifest they send the kid off to be fixed (as the offending parent cannot possibly factor themselves in to the dynamic as anything other than the hapless victim/parent)?
When you see paper work for a kids who have had several residential or inpatient stays, are they just a real tough case where another dose of even “tougher love” is called for?

Which programs do you not approve of?  What are the reasons you choose not to associate with those in particular?

Maybe, posting with a consistent name would help keep your words from getting blurred in the guest strands. I look forward to Edcon’s reply.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 12, 2009, 12:11:07 PM »
Sorry, If I led you to believe I am an edcon.  But I am not.  Just a program parent.  If I mentioned refer I meant casually as in neighbors or friends.

Offline katiesthoughts

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 12, 2009, 01:27:21 PM »
Frankly? I think that if people want to post their thoughts on the internet  THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM. My parents bashed on and lied about me without my knowledge or consent... But I didn’t go around making fun of them or telling them they were wrong! I simply put my story out there. YOU on the other hand Whooter… seem to get your kicks from posing a threat, and giving those who get a tiny ounce of peace on fornit’s a hard time. WHO are you to be calling them out?  I am not afraid to confront you… Because well? I am tired of sitting here listening to all your bullshit… when simply? You have no compassion, and you have no life.

You can post all you want Who. But for me?  I DON’T GIVE A DAMN.
My advice is that you find a new hobby, because this one is getting old.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 12, 2009, 01:58:42 PM »
See, I am a little different.  I see an injustice against people who cannot defend themselves and I just have to speak up.  People should be free to post what ever they wish, but if they are lying for reasons of hurting innocent people then they should be held accountable or at the very least be challenged.  That is what I do.

Offline katiesthoughts

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 12, 2009, 02:39:21 PM »
they should be held accountable or at the very least be challenged. That is what I do.

Oh... i see by saying you are holding them accountable it really means by humiliatiing them... wow i really undestand now...

You are sick and twisted if you think that holding people accountable means to ridicule and bash on them. OH! WAIT! YOU DO think that… I guess the Whooter has a bit of self righteousness going on…

Look whootie... Your little "I’m going to be their conscience” act? IS BULLSHIT! You need to pull your head out of your ass, and find something better to do with your time… because I think I speak for us all when I say we have had enough.

Like I said before… arguing is useless, and I AM NOT GOING TO SINK DOWN TO MEET YOUR LEVEL. Move on Whooter… because as you will see… WE ARE NOT GOING TO SINK DOWN TO MEET YOU IN YOUR PILE OF SHIT.

:twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 12, 2009, 03:06:58 PM »
Oh... i see by saying you are holding them accountable it really means by humiliatiing them... wow i really undestand now...
You are sick and twisted if you think that holding people accountable means to ridicule and bash on them. OH! WAIT! YOU DO think that… I guess the Whooter has a bit of self righteousness going on…
You are in the midst of several threads where parents are getting bashed and humiliated when they cannot even defend themselves.  I have seen this played out over and over again here.  Why haven’t you been upset over those posts?
I haven’t humiliated or bashed anyone who hasn’t bashed me or someone else first.. at least not knowingly

Look whootie... Your little "I’m going to be their conscience” act? IS BULLSHIT! You need to pull your head out of your ass, and find something better to do with your time… because I think I speak for us all when I say we have had enough.

So you think it is okay to start a thread  about someone and bash and humiliate their whole family.  Posting their address and phone numbers openly on the web.  This must be okay to you because you attack the only person who will stand up to defend them.

Like I said before… arguing is useless, and I AM NOT GOING TO SINK DOWN TO MEET YOUR LEVEL. Move on Whooter… because as you will see… WE ARE NOT GOING TO SINK DOWN TO MEET YOU IN YOUR PILE OF SHIT.
 :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:[/

Oh, nice trash mouth,Katie.  I never attacked you or bashed you.  This is something you are doing.  But you don’t want others to do it is that it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 12, 2009, 03:14:37 PM »

There are a number of posters who sink down - some even lower than Whooter. Right or wrong - these are usu. the ones that he baits and who continue to argue with him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 12, 2009, 03:16:03 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 12, 2009, 03:22:30 PM »
Quote from: "In every bowl of soup I see..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNwFXLcrsbc
You'll notice at the end, Shirley sneaks off with a spoon. I wonder if she then goes out in to the yard and sharpens it into a shiv.

Offline katiesthoughts

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 12, 2009, 03:25:54 PM »
I am simply stating Whootie, that people could be doing something better with their time than argue with you... you seem to hold a grudge whootie... like you said
Oh, nice trash mouth,Katie. I never attacked you or bashed you.

WHY NOT? You seem to hold a double standard. I do have a trash mouth though... ESPECIALLY when it comes to trashy people like you....

::deadhorse::

I dropped my standards to argue with you... but it wont happen again. I am better than that. And everyone else here at fornits (BESIDES YOU) have more integrity and accountability than you could ever try to "force" out of them. Dont play games with me whootie. :fuckoff:

Offline Revenge Fantasy Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 12, 2009, 03:34:29 PM »
Excellent Katie'sthoughts. That's one troll behind you, but keep your shiv handy kiddo. ;)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 12, 2009, 03:39:37 PM »
 I am simply stating Whootie, that people could be doing something better with their time than argue with you... you seem to hold a grudge whootie... like you said

So move on.  I don’t expect anyone to argue with me.  I am just stating my opinions.
WHY NOT? You seem to hold a double standard. I do have a trash mouth though... ESPECIALLY when it comes to trashy people like you....

See there you go again.  You are the one name calling.  No double standard.

I dropped my standards to argue with you... but it wont happen again. I am better than that. And everyone else here at fornits (BESIDES YOU) have more integrity and accountability than you could ever try to "force" out of them. Dont play games with me whootie.

You are the one who stepped down to my level, as you put it, to play games.  I am just trrying to stand up for people who cannot protect themselves.  If you feel you are above that then that is what you need to live with.  Look around you .  People are getting bashed who don’t even post here.  But this attacking from the shadows seems to be okay with you for some reason, yet you try to appear better than others.

You are putting the "Beating a dead horse" symbol out there.  It seems you are not understanding me so lets make this the last post.  I respect your story and am sorry you cannot read an opposing viewpoint without spewing vulgarity at people..

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #389 on: July 12, 2009, 04:08:15 PM »
My question for The Who and everyone who is arguing with him: Why are you even wasting your time? Obviously it is getting nowhere, and just causing him to retaliate and argue more. Why would you put your energy into something foul and repulsive, when we could be doing something to stop torture of these kids? I was in Cross Creek for 3 and ½ years and I saw fornits as a place for hope… what is it doing for me on this subject??? Its making me sick.

Me too.  It's as if RobertBruce and Co. have become so obsessed with Whooter that they've forgotten about the program discussion entirely.  For some reason, a troll deserves more attention than kids suffering in programs.  Whooter got what he wanted and RB doesn't even realize it.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)